And Then Another One Came...

Don't Follow Me; It's Scary

"Mi Sun-ah, are you busy after class? I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Ah, sure." I said, a bit confused when Kevin asked me so suddenly.

Class went by quickly, and I was wondering what Kevin wanted to talk about. Most people just talk rather than asking permission before hand. It must be something kind of important or maybe it'll take a while to discuss?

I went outside after class, Kevin meeting me at the door. "So, what did you want to say?" I asked him.

"Ah...that guy from the other day, is he...following you? He seemed really suspicious and he wouldn't tell me his name either..."

"Don't bother with him." I don't need more info spreading around. Kiseop already knows about Number 1, I don't need others to know too. Plus, Kiseop doesn't even know that there's more than just one person stalking me. He doesn't need to find out, but...I do like that someone is willing to help me...

"Um...okay then, if you say so. Are you going home now?" He asked.

"Yeah. You?" He nodded. "...Okay then."

"We can walk together, since we live on the same street." I had no choice but to agree...

 

We left together, me feeling a bit anxious. What if one of the stalkers is waiting...? My phone rang in my pocket. I checked the caller ID, seeing that it was Number 4. Great. He probably found my house now...

"Aren't you going to pick it up?" Kevin suddenly asked, making me flinch. "Ah, sorry for scaring you, just thought you should pick it up..." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, continuing to walk.

Damn. Number 4 is annoying. I hope he didn't find the house yet. More than scary, he's completely annoying and bothersome.

My phone rang again. I checked, assuming it was Number 4, but it was Number 8.

"You should pick it up." Kevin said. "It seems important." Number 8... I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Are you at home? I wanted to talk to you... We haven't really spoken in a while..."

"Yeah, I'm almost back. Are you there right now?"

"Just about. Do you have anything you want to discuss...?"

"Hm? No."

"Okay then...I'll see you in a bit...Bye." He hung up. Number 8 always has that depressed air around him. I will admit though, he's a good listener and always likes to talk about everyone's problems.

"Was it that guy from before?"

"Who?" Guy from before...?

"The one with that cold mask." He described, using his hands to cover his own mouth to show a mask.

"Oh, not him." Although Number 1's probably there too.

"Okay then. I really find that guy creepy...you seemed a little comfortable with him though..."

"He was my sunbae in school before."

"Really...?" He sounded suspicious. "Did you know a guy with black hair too? He has a really young looking face."

"Ah, Dongho?" Aish, I said the name.

"Is that what his name is? Okay, then him, do you know Dongho?" I nodded, having to tell him that Dongho was also my sunbae.

"Well, see you tomorrow." I said, trying to get rid of him.

"It's okay, I can walk you to your house first." I sighed on the inside, walking along with him.

I could already see someone in the distance. No. Three someone's. God, help me today...unlike every other day.

 

Kiseop POV

I wonder if I should go see how Mi Sun's situation is today. Kevin was with her and he seems trustworthy enough to help her if she really needed it.

I kept debating a while, deciding to anyway.

 

Kevin POV

"Umm...hello." I said, bowing a little to the three guys in front of me. Two looked familiar, one different.

"Hey Kevin." The one with his usual mask said.

"Why are you all here...?" Mi Sun asked quietly.

"I called." The unfamiliar one spoke. His voice was soft.

I examined him, seeing that he was quite pale, his hair black with some light purple colors mixed in.

"Are you Mi Sun's friend?" He asked me, unexpectedly.

"Yes. Are you?" I asked stupidly. He smirked a little, nodding at me, making me feel so stupid for some reason. "I'm Kevin. You are...?"

"Kibum." He said simply, not letting the conversation continue on into ruin. "You let these two idiots around you Mi Sun?" She lowered her head a little, nodding back passively. "You were always the nice type..."

"Yah, we don't even know you that much. Don't call us idiots." The other black haired one spoke up. Ah, his name is Dongho, if I'm thinking of the right person.

"Can you two shut up? It's bothering my angel." The one with the mask smiled under it.

"Tch. Such a cheesy line." Kibum scoffed, rolling his eyes. "How is she an angel in anyway?" He pulled her over, gripping her by the shoulders. "Look. She has a slightly better than average face, small torso, flat chest, barely acceptable legs, and scrawny ankles. You think she's an angel?" Geez...way to be harsh...

"The way I see it, she has a very good looking face, good body, and a wonderful personality. That last quality covers the others, making them unimportant even if they were bad." Said the masked one.

"If you say so..." Mi Sun looked so uncomfortable right now. "Ah, Mi Sun, can I stay over today? I can't catch a bus back home at this time..." Kibum asked her.

"I guess..."

"What?! Can I stay too?!" Dongho exclaimed. "I have to take the bus back home every time I come here!"

"I'm going back too. Can we stay?" The masked one made her bite her lips for every response that passed her lips.

"I can only keep one and that should be Kibum, since he can't get back." She said, keeping her eyes down.

"Is that so? I guess we'll go for today then. See you tomorrow." The masked one had such a spiteful voice... "Oh and, never mind, we can talk about it another time; when we're alone again."

Mi Sun kept her eyes down until the two left. "Can we go inside now...? It's so cold outside..." Kibum said, breaking the awkward air.

"Yeah sure. See you tomorrow Kevin." I said goodbye, feeling a bit skeptical of all the people I saw today. Mi Sun has a lot of... suspicious looking friends.

 

Mi Sun POV

"I never thought you would let them stalk you like that..." Kibum said, sitting on my small bed.

"Neither did I... It just happened that way."

"Is that why your parents died? Because of that one?"

"Yeah...it was my fault too."

"Don't tell me you still trust him..."

"I don't trust him anymore."

"Then you still like him...?" I stayed silent. "Don't be an idiot, Mi Sun. Learn from your past for once."

It's not my fault. He made me fall for him before he made me so afraid. The first feeling is still there.

I hate Number 1 so much.