Beach 03

Remember that summer when we kissed?

Donghae and Eunhyuk stared at each other. They were just about three meters away. Suddenly someone came up next to Donghae, Eunhyuk had seen the man before, his name was Kibum.

"Donghae hyung" he started. Donghae looked away from Eunhyuk and gave Kibum a smile.

"Oh, you got ice cream!" He quikly took one of the ice creams from Donghae and sarted eating it.

"Hyung", he said and him playfully with the ice cream on the cheek. Donghae smiled again and wipped of the ice cream from his cheak.

"Are you comming down or what." Kibum grabbed his hand and started pulling.

Eunhyuk felt a sting of jealusy in his chest. That Kibum was probebly Donghae's boyfriend... He didn't whant to look, but it was hard for him to look away. After secounds that more felt like hours he looked away and quikly passed Donghae and Kibum.

-----Donghae POV-----

"Hyung." Donghae jumped. Kibum was comming towards him with a bright smile on his face. Donghae distantly smiled back, He trough a look on Eunhyuk that stil stared at them.

"Oh, you have Ice cream!" Kibum said and happily took one from Donghae. "Come down now." he said and playfully stoke some ice cream on his cheak. Then he grabbed his hand pulled a little towards the beach. Donghae qukily removed the ice cream, and gave him another distant smile. He really liked to play and joke around with Kibum, but not right now.

He actually wished he would go away and leave him alone so that he could continue to look and Hyukkie...  

Suddenly he felt someone quikly pasing them in the doorway. Eunhyuk, he quikly rounded the corner. Donghae started after him, he could still feel Eunhyuk's sent after passing him so close... He breathed in deep whanting it to stay around him forever. Kibum looked at Donghae and back to were Eunhyuk had disapered.

"Did you know him?" Donghae didn't answer. They whent back to the others in silent. 

----Eunhyuk POV----

Eunhyuk rushed past all the people on the beach. It felt like someone had toured out his heart and jumped on it. He suddenly thought he saw Donghae and Kibum everywere, who was standing there under the bridge kissing? And who was that in the water playing with someone? Eunhyuk saw red, he was heartbroken...again! He felt his eyes tearing. He knew he had no reason to be uppset or angry. I meen he had actually rejected him, but why did it have to hurt this much? Almost more than the first time...

Eunhyhuk jumed into his car and started drivig way over the speed limit. He didn't care if he didn't have his seatbelt on, he was uppset and all he saw was flasching pictures of Donghae. His eyes teared, he couldn't see the road anymore.

The car suddenly skidded of the road, it turned two times before it laid still uppside down on the street.

CLIFHANGER! KK~      I DIDN'T UPPDATE YESTERDAY BEACUASE I WAS KINDA SAD OVER TEUKIE'S ENLISTMENT...I WISH HIM THE BEST AND I HOPE THESE 2 YEARS WILL GO BY FAST. LEETEUK FIGHTING!

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT UPPDATE^^