I never forgot you...

Remember that summer when we kissed?

Donghae brought the glas of water to Eunhyuk. As he got inside the room Eunhyuk was sitting up in his bed. He looked a bit pale and skiny but he was wide awake and looked at Donghae with his dark eyes. Donghae gave him the wather and blushed a bit. This was what he whanted, to take care of his lover. They didn't say anything as Eunhyuk slowly drank up his water.

"Hykkie..." Donghae said carefully glancing at him sitting in the bed.  Eunhyuk reacted on his nickname and blushed a bit and started down into his glas.  Donghae also felt a bit embarassed and he didn't want to start a fight like this just after him waking up. But he had to ask... Just as he was going to say something his stomach started hurting. He hesitated, Eunhyuk glanced at him.

"Nevermind" Donghae said and smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Eunhyuk smiled,

"better."

They became quiete again, none of them really knew what to talk about.    

"How come you're here" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae blushed.

"I...I..ehm, I saw the car accident, or not when you crashed but after and..uhm...I... well thougt I was going to visit."

 "Aha... weren't your..um.. boyfriend jealous?" Eunhyuk asked while slowly turning the now empty wather glas in his hand.

"Boyfriend?" Eunhyuk felt bothered, Hae probebly knew what he was talking about yet he pretended he didn't.

"Yeah, you know, the guy you were with at the beach... the one who plaid with your ice cream." Eunhyuk tried to smile but to Donghae it more looked like a grimace. Hae thought for a bit.

"Kibum?!" Eunhyuk nodded. To his big surprise Donghae started laughing really hard. Eunhyuk blushed.

"What?" It took about a half minute for Donghae to brace up and get out any words.

"Kibum isn't my boyfriend he giggled.  He's my friend." He burst out laughing again. Eunhyuk blushed even harder.

"So...He's not your boyfriend?"  

"No I'm single. Donghae smiled. How come you thought that?"

 "I don't know, I just guessed that's what couples do..." Donghae laught.

"seems like you don't know what couples do Hyukkie..."

Their eyes met and bouth of them blushed hard and looked away, an awkward silence fell between them while Donghae puniched himself inside for saying that.    

Donghae broke the silence by clearing his throut and then asked a bit shyly, ignoring the bad feeling in his stomach.

"How come you lied when I bumped into you that day...?" Eunhyuk blushed and chewed on his bottom lip. His stomach tied in knots.

"I... I Don't know,I was scared...and I..." He sighted. "Why didn't you run after me that summer nine years ago...? You know when I....I never forgot you know..." Eunhyuk said with a sad voice.

Just as Donghae was going to answer him The doctors came walking in.

Jung Soo (Leeteuk) was one of them. He smiled at Donghae, "I'm affraid you have to leave now... Eunhyuk is still a bit weak after beeing in coma so he'll stay here over the night. But don't worry he'll be just fine. You can come back tomorrow." Donghae nodded to show him that he understood and  smiled a bit towards Hyukkie before leaving the room. 

*later that day*

Eunhyuk was happy knowing Donghae wasen't in a relationship. Somehow that made his heart ease. But he still hadn't got an answer on the qusetion about why Hae had run away, he just had to wait until tomorrow. He sighted. Yet he admired Donghae for not being mad at him because he had been lying, he hoped they could talk more as he got out of here. 

The next day Eunhyuk walked out from the hospital feeling great. He started looking for a busstop so that he could get home but just as he started walking a car pulled up next to him. Eunhyuk looked surprised but a smal smile crossed his face as he saw Donghae sitt in the car.

"Get in." He said. Eunhyuk got into the car. He glanced at Donghae that didn't drive away. Donghae nodded towards the seat belt. Eunhyuk blushed and quikly put it on.

"So were do you want to go?" Donghae asked as they finaly started driving. Eunhyuk bit his lip.

"I don't know...I haven't been out in a while so let's do something fun." Donghae smirked.

"I know just the place." Eunhyuk felt a bit nervous that he had sad something...inapropreate... but he got realived as he saw the amusement-park ahed of their car.

Donghae and Eunhyuk stepped out from the car with big smiles on their faces, like kids at Christmas. It had been a long time since any of them had been to a amusment-park. "Hyukkie let's go this way" Donghae said pointing at a roaler coaster called "crazy monkey" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes but still followed the over exited Donghae.   

They went to many roaler coasters and laught a lot.

"Hae I'm hungry" Hyukkie said. Donghae smiled,

"just this one" he pointed to the ghost house.

"I don't know...."

 "Oh, come on... I'll by you candy-floss!" Eunhyuk grinned.

"Let's go!"

TO BE CONTINUED^^