You'll be alright

Remember that summer when we kissed?

He got to the familiar apartment. He took a deep breath. He knocked on the door. “Eunhyuk!” He heard a weak moan from the inside. He felt on the door, it was unlocked. He rushed inside to find Eunhyuk laying on the floor. Donghae lifted up his head. Eunhyuk was, like Sungmin had said, almost not conscious. Donghae called out his name again, but he didn’t answer him.  He shook him.

“Eunhyuk you have to wake up!” Eunhyuk gave up some sort of wierd gurgling sound. Donghae felt the panic striking him, he felt hepless.

"Eunhyuk hang on, you'll be alright!" He shook him lightly again.

"Eunhyuk-ah listen to me. I'll be here okay, don't worry. The doctors will be here soon, you just stay awake."

He thought he saw a small smile on Eunhyuk's lips and his eyes looking up at him, but it was probebly just imagination.

Suddenly doctors came up behind him and took his place next to Eunhyuk. Donghae backed away. He saw Sungmin stand in the corner and he walked to comfort him.

After a while when Eunhyuk had been carried out from the apartment and brought to the hospital. Sungmin turned towards Donghae. “Why’re you crying? Do you know him?” Donghae quickly dried his tears that he hadn’t noticed at all.  And then It was like it clicked in Sungmin’s brain. He rushed up and stared at him.

“You’re him! The guy that Eunhyuk have been so heart-broken about! Aren’t you?!” Donghae looked away, feeling more tears in his eyes.

“I-I didn’t know it was this bad… I thought he didn’t love me anymore…” Sungmin sighted deeply and sat down again too exhausted to start a fight.     

    “Listen, I don’t think I’ve ever meet a couple having so much drama that you and Hyukkie have.”

Donghae smiled a happy less smile. “You should have just remembered what I said to you last time. Eunhyuk likes you weary much.” Donghae frowned and opened his mouth to say something, when suddenly the door opened. In the room Donghae saw two men coming towards them. He recognized one of them as the party animal Kyuhyun, the other man was heavily built and the first impression of him that Donghae got was an attractive and protecting big brother or a cute big bear. The men both looked at Donghae and then at Sungmin. Sungmin just shook his head. “Long story.”

This is Cho Kyuhyun and Kim Young Woon, you can just call him Kangin.  Donghae got up and greeted them both. Kyuhyun walked up to Sungmin and kissed his cheek.

“we came as fast as I saw your text, is he okay?” Sungmin looked like he was about to cry again.

“They’ve taken him to the hospital… They said something about to much alcohol...I don’t really know how he’s doing…” Kangin looked worried and Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin tight. Donghae stared at his own hands.

“So where were we?” Sungmin turned to Donghae.

“Eunhyuk likes me weary much…”

“Right, and you were about to say something?” Donghae nodded. He then looked at his own hands again. He hadn’t talked about it to anyone since it happened. This was what he had feared, to open up old wounds. But he guessed it was impossible since he had just seen Hyukkie’s bad condition…He took a deep breath.

“He cheated on me…” There was an awkward silence before Kangin shook his head.

“No, no not Hyukkie… he wouldn’t do anything like that.” Sungmin nodded.

“you’re right…it doesn’t sound like Hyukkie at all, are you sure?” Donghae sighted.

“Of course I’m sure. He even looked me in the eyes after I saw it…”

The men in the room shared a look.

“How did his eyes look?” Kyuhyun asked. Donghae frowned trying to remember the scene he so desperately had tried to push away.

“Terrified… and…shocked” Kyuhyun literally did a face palm.

“Even an eight year old could have figured out that he was probably being seduced or wasn’t acting by himself!”

Sungmin laid a hand on his shoulder.  Donghae bit his lip, finally realizing he shouldn’t have act so immpulsive like he did. He got up from the chair he had been sitting on.

 "You’re right!" A smile started spreading across his face.

“I should go and wisit him and sort things out!” He looked at Kangin, Kyuhyun and Sungmin that all three stood and smiled brightly. He held back a sneeze that reminded him that he still had a cold. But he didn’t care right now, he was already half way out the door. 

HERE'S THE SECOUND UPDATE :D HOPE YOU LIKED IT! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE~