I Love You

Remember that summer when we kissed?

A few days after, when Eunhyuk had recovered from his alcohol poising, he and Donghae had decided to have a date again.

Eunhyuk stopped to look at himself in the small window of the elevator, he had butterflies in his stomach and he was acting like a nervous fifteen year old on his first date. He ringed on the doorbell and Donghae’s fishy looking face with a bright smile popped out.

“Hey Hae, you ready to go?”

 “Of course Hyukkie!” Donghae smiling all over his face.

“Eunhyuk-ah I bought you a present~” Donghae placed a little fluffy brown monkey cuddly toy in his arms.

 “Sorry, for not wrapping it in, I didn’t really have time…” Eunhyuk smiled towards him, he almost felt his eyes tear. Was there a person alive that was so sweat as Donghae?

He hugged the Monkey “I love it thanks!”

They got in the car and Donghae hopefully glanced at Hyukkie. “So where’re we going? Cinema? Park? Restaurant? If we go to a restaurant, I’m going to eat so much sea food!” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Nope, none of those places.”

 “Then were?”

“You’ll see.”

 “awww, Eunhyukkieee teeell meee~”

Eunhyuk giggled and patted Donghae on the head. “Patience fishy.”

They arrived at an ice rink with a restaurant and a hotel close buy.

“An ice rink!” Donghae jumped up and down. He grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand and pulled him towards the cheek in.

“Two pair skates please.”

“Humm one pair actually...” Eunhyuk stopped. Donghae looked at him surprisingly.

 “Are you not going to come with me?” He pouted.

 “No, eumm… I’ll just watch from the side….”

“Nooo, Why?”

 ".............................."

“Can’t you ice skate?”

 “Of course! I’m the master of the ice! I’m so good if I skated now you’d look bad...and we don’t want that.”

Sir? The woman behind the desk said with a meaning full look on the line that started to build behind them. “Two” Donghae said before Eunhyuk even opened his mouth to protest. The woman handed them the skates and they walked towards the ice rink.

“Are you ready Eunhyuk?” Donghae asked as he stapled towards him on his skates.

“Eummm…”

Eunhyuk loked down on his one foot that was only halfway inside the skate and the other was still outside. Donghae smiled and got down on his knees and helped the blushing Hyukkie to put on his skates. They got out on the ice and Donghae turned to him. He was actually weary good with the skates.

“How about skating around the rink first as a warm up.” Eunhyuk nodded even though he hadn’t yet let go of the corner of the ice rink.

Donghae started moving and Eunhyuk stapled after but after only three ‘steps’ he feel down. Donghae were quickly by his side.

“You okay, master of the ice?”

"Ya!" Eunhyuk tried to get up and grab Donghae but failed. Donghae easily skated away while laughing.

“Are you sure it wasn’t ‘Monkey of the ice?" Eunhyuk had now successfully gotten up and he was now glaring at the grinning Donghae.  

"Pabo!" He shouted and made an attempt to leave the skating rink but Donghae were quickly in front of him.

“Aw, Eunhyukkie don’t be mad, I’ll help you.” He reached out a hand. Eunhyuk smirked, a bit against his will to the cute Donghae, and he took his hand.

After a few hours in the rink and one break for hot chocolate and whipped cream, Eunhyuk thought he actually is a bit good.

“Donghae, Donghae! Did you see that!?” Eunhyuk came skating right towards Hae after just successfully made a lap around the rink without Hae’s help and without falling.

“Yes, but hey, hey Eunhyuk stop!” Donghae quickly grabbed Eunhyuk so that he wouldn’t crash into someone. Donghae smiled and looked at the smiling Eunhyuk that now was in his arms. Suddenly they heard a little boom. They did as the rest of the people on the ice rink. They turned their heads towards the night black sky.

On the black sky fireworks in every color could now be seen, big and small, it was amazing to see. Eunhyuk tore his eyes of the sky and looked at Donghae that he still had his arms wrapped around. He bends forward and kissed his cheek. Donghae surprised turned to him so that they were facing each other.

“Happy new year.” Donghae whispered before pressing his soft lips towards Eunhyuk in a spelling kiss.

Eunhyuk held Donghae’s hand and pulled him after himself, as they headed towards the hotel cheek in.

“Can we get a room for the night please?”

Of Course sir. Single beds?

“Double.” Eunhyuk glanced at Donghae that bit his on lip hard not to let out a giggle.

They headed to their room on the upper floor. Eunhyuk pulled out the key and opened the room. Donghae wrapped his arms around Hyukkie and kissed him passionate again.

“I Love You, Lee Eunhyuk.”

“I Love You too, Lee Donghae.”

THIS IS THE STORY END. I HOPED YOU LOVED IT! I WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR, HERE IN SWEDEN IT'S NOT 00:00 YET BUT I'M SURE IN SOME OF MY READERS COUNTRIES IT IS ;) THANK YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING AND LOVING THIS FF! IT WAS A PLEASURE FOR ME TO WRITE IT BEACUSE OF YOU GUYS! <3