I didn't run away

Remember that summer when we kissed?

HEY GUYS :D I'M SORRY NOT HAVING UPDATED IN AGES, BUT HERE'S YOUR CHAPTER, THERE'LL BE SOME KISSING STUFF HERE~ I WOULDN'T CALL IT MATURE CONTENT SO I DIDN'T MARK IT~ BUT YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT :) ENJOY!

They bought tickets and walked in side by side. They met by a complete darkness. Spooky music was playing in the hidden speakers in the wals, and they could hear screams from the others going inside before them further ahed. They both carefully walked forward until their eyes had got used to the dark and they could actually see were they were going. Eunhyuk and Donghae glanced at each other and Eunhyuk fought the impulse of grabbing his hand.

They kept walking, a man snuk up behind  and scarred Donghae. He jumped and bumbed in to Hyukkie walking so close to him. They blushed and made a small distance, but It didn't take long until they bumped in to each other again. But insted of making the distance bigger, to Eunhyuk's big surprise Donghae took his arm and hung on tight. Eunhyuk blushed and hoped that i woludn't show. Hae pressed Eunhyuk's arm hard against his cheast and Hyukkie could feel his pounding heart witch made him nervous.

They reached the tunnel end, and Donghae quikly let go of Eunhyuk's arm. An awkward moment feel between them as they got out. "So...How about that candy-floss?" Eunhyuk grinned. Donghae laught.

"Sure." They walked and bought the candy-floss and then sat down on a bench. A moment of silens then Eunhyuk asked,

"Donghae-ah... why did you run away that day...?" Donghae swalowed his last candy-floss and looked up at Hyukkie with his dark eyes.

"Eunhyukie, it wasen't like that.."

Eunhyuk whanted to belive him but it felt like that wasen't much of an explanation so he just shruged. He stood up and tossed the rest of his candy-floss in the bin feeling knots in his stomach. Donghae watched him and suddenly grabbed his hand.

 "Eunhyuk I'm teeling you the truth. My Uncle forbidde me, he locked me in my room. Eunhyuk please belive me."

Eunhyuk chewed on his lip feeling wierd and he didn't really know what to say. He realised Donghae's hand was still holding his arm but he didn't pull away. Insted he turned Donghae so that they stood eye to eye. His eyes scaned Donghae's face up and down before he whispered, "Then prove it to me." He leaned forward and kissed him.

Donghae sighted deaply feeling his lovers kiss that he had missed for so long. He placed a hand on his chest and Eunhuyk pulled him closer. Donghae pulled his fingers trough Eunhyuk's hair with his other hand and he could feel him smile under their kiss. They pulled away to breath before Eunhyuk kissed him again harder and more passionate this time. A man his fourties loudly cleared his troat, and They unwillingly pulled apart.

Donghae suddenly grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and started pulling Eunhyuk after him.

"Donghae were're we going?"

Without and answer Donghae pulled him in to a scrub away from all the noice and crouwd. Eunhyuk laught nervously.

"Hae...why are we here?" Donghae ignored his question and kissed him passionatly tasting the sweet candy-floss flavor on his lovers lips. Eunhyuk kissed him back, a bit by Donghae suddenly being so dominaiting and passionat. He didn't mind tought.

"I've missed you so much, I'm not going to let a grumpy old man telling me to stop"

Donghae said trough the kisses.  Eunhyuk just moaned as an answer and agreeing his hand up towards Donghae's chest. He started to his cheekered shirt while Donghae attaked his collarbone with kisses. He finally got it off and revealed Donghae's strong body. He and kissed it as he heard Donghae breath heavily mumbling his name.  Donghae pulled of Eunhyuk's t-shirt and his lovely shaped abs that felt so smooth benet his fingers. Eunhyuk moaned as Donghae started kissing his chest moving downwards. 

"One thing led to anouther and...yeah you get the point"

They quikly snuk out from the scrub hopping nobody was going to see them and suspect something. Donghae dropped Eunhyuk of by his apartment and they promised meet again tomorrow.

YEAH~ SO I HOPED YOU LIKE IT, I WAS A BIT NERVOUS WRITING THIS XD...HOPE IT TURNED OUT OKAY THOUGHT. THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR MY UPDATE AND STAY ALERT FOR NEXT CHAPTER :) THIS IS FAR FROM OVER! DON'T FORGETT TO LEAVE A COMMENT~