Beach 01

Remember that summer when we kissed?
Donghae woke up in his bed. He wasen't sure on how he got there... Right now all he could off was the terible headache and his wonderful dream...cause it was a dream right... Yeah... It had to be. He sighted. He still had Eunhyuk's wonderful voice singing his lullaby in his ears. 
 
"Donghae laught at Eunhyuks scream as the water hit him.
-It's cold! He wined.
-Come on it's not that bad. Donghae said swimming a bit further out in the sea. 
-Donghae you're such a fish. 
-What?! 
-YOU ARE A FISH! Eunhyuk screamed from the sore. Donghae started laughing so hard he almost drowend. That was one reason to why Hae called himself "fish" He rememberd how he after the swimming had laid down next to Eunhyuk with his head in his lap. Eunhyuk had then made a song, a lullaby, to him."
 
Donghae almost teard and not just because of the headache. Why haden't he recocnised him? They had stood so close when they met again, just a few centimeters...close enough to touch, but for some reason, his uncles words still called in his ears. "Forbidden." Why? Why was it forbidden? Donghae still thought about that...without succes.
He got up when suddenly the doorbell rang. He pulled on a t-shirt (that he strangely did not wore...) The doorbell rang again and he hurried to the door. 
 
Eunhyuk walked away from Donghae's door as fast as he could without running. He shouldn't have come, he should have just called someone to see if Donghae felt alright. Last night had been so confusing.
 
"He had driven the drunk and almost past out Donghae home, laid him on the bed as he suddenly thought that maybe Donghae would get to warm during the night. So he had carefully taken of Hae's t-shirt. His strong body had suddenly been right infront of him. Eunhyuk had felt his heart pounding hard against his cheast. He had almost forgot how beautiful Donghae was. He had stood a long time just watched Donghae sleeping heavily."
 
Eunhyuk sighted and buried his head in his hands, Donghae you're making me crazy... He sighted again. He regreted so much that he lied now, he whanted to atleast talk to him, if only he could reset the moment when they stod infront of each other. 
 
Donghae opened the door, it was empty. He looked around and tought he saw a man in red shirt fast round the corner. He walked a few steps and looked down the stairs. It was something familiar with the man under him... Donghae's phone rang, Atleast he was wearing lastnights pants...
"Yes?"
-Donghae hyung, it's Ryeowook.
-Oh, Hi wokkie, whats up?
-Me, Shindong and Kibum tought of going to the beach today, wanna come? Donghae pulled his fingers trough his ahir as he walked back to the appartment.
-Yeah sure I'll be there after lunch!
 
 
YES, YES I KNOW THIS WAS PROBEBLY NOT THE BEST CHAPTER, AND IT WAS SHORT... BUT THERE WILL HAPPEN MORE "FANGIRLING" THINGS IN THE NEXT ONE, SO PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT!~ ^^