Comming home

Remember that summer when we kissed?

SEVEN MONTHS LATER.

Donghae stepped of the plane, he was finally home again. He had been spending seven months in Europe and he had actually recovered from his broken heart quite well. Even thought he could still feel the pain when he thought about it. He had been a bit worried to come back home, afraid that he might run in to Hyukkie or remember things he didn’t want to remember… but he had pushed the thoughts away, he had been really home sick. He pulled his suitcase towards the exit and jumped in to a taxi. It was winter and cold in Seoul. 

He arrived at his apartment door. It looked like when he had left it except for the tall heap of mail. He really had dropped everything and left. Well, good idea or not, he was home again. He moved the heap of mail with his foot, way too tired to deal with that now. He locked up the door and walked inside. Ah, finally home!

-----Eunhyuk POV----

Eunhyuk sat down the bottle of sujo on the table in front of him. He took up his packet of cigarettes. He didn’t like the taste or the smell the cigarettes gave him, but lately he had just given up zest for life and the hope that Donghae would ever return from… were ever he had gone. In the beginning he had been trying to contact him but it seemed impossible.                             

The first three months Eunhyuk had been unresponsive .Then Sungmin had laid his heart and soul to at least get him out of bed and eat something. It had worked for a while. But when Sungmin started dating, Eunhyuk had become even more depressed having no one to talk to. And so he started to drink and smoke.  He leaned back in the sofa taking a deep smoke and tried hard not to cough up his lungs. He stared at the TV without really looking.

He heard the door open and close, he didn’t even look up. He heard Sungmin cough.

“Eunhyuk-ah” He walked in to the living room and glared at Eunhyuk half sitting in the sofa, with the cigarette in his hand and the bottle in front of him having an almost tortured look in his eyes. 

“Eunhyuk if you really have to smoke please do it outside. And what is this?” he pointed at the bottle. “Couldn’t you at least have opened the balcony door? And why are the curtains still drawn? Its pitch black in here!”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and looked away. Sungmin sighted and kneeled in front of him trying to catch his eyes. His own eyes had a begging look.

“Eunhyuk please…”

Eunhyuk grabbed the bottle and unsteadily got up from the sofa. He staggered passed Sungmin without looking at him. He got to his room and slammed the door after himself. He could hear Sungmin’s “Aish” from the living room but he ignored it. He sat down on his bed and drank up the last in the bottle.

The last seven months had been a living hell. He played with the bottle without real joy before it slipped through his fingers and he fell in a restless sleep.

A FEW WEEKES LATER

-----Donghae POV-----

Donghae sneezed. He had gotten a real cold after coming back, but he didn’t regret it at all. He was at the hospital to get some medicine when suddenly a man rushed inside. He was wearing faded jeans and a pink hoodie.

“Help, Help please anyone” he called out. Donghae curiously looked up from his seat. “Hello?!” The man called. Donghae got up.

“Can I help you?” The man turned around and Donghae jumped. Sungmin! Sungmin was in so much panic he was nearly crying and didn’t recognize him.

“Please sir, you have to help me he’s…he’s…!”

Donghae looked at him waiting for an answer, but Sungmin started crying. Donghae grabbed him and putted him on a chair. When Sungmin had stopped the worst sobbing he stared at Donghae with panicking eyes.

“He’s not waking up, I don’t know why, he breath sometimes, he’s sick or something, I knew it was bad but I-I…I’m such a bad hyung!”

He started crying again and hid his hands in his hands. Donghae felt his stomach tie in knots and he felt his heart beating scarily hard.

“Who? Where is he?”

"My-my roommate, he’s home, he's all past out.” Donghae nodded.

“Sungmin we have to take him here fast, okay. You can stay here and get help and bring to the apartment, I’m going first to the apartment.” Okay he sobbed, finally getting a grip over himself.

“The address is…” Donghae stood up.

“I know.” He started running.

 

HELLO~ THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR MY UPDATE  AND WISHING ME LUCK IN MY STUDYING :D I UPDATE SOONER THAN WEEKEND BECAUSE I FINISHED TODAY! HOPE YOU ENJOY, COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT :)

THIS ISN'T SO LONG, SO I THOUGHT I'D POST TWO CHAPTERS ;) I'LL COME OUT TOMORROW! LOCK FORWARD TO IT