Beach 02

Remember that summer when we kissed?

Donghae arrived with Wokkie, Kibum and Shindong at the beach. "You seem a bit down Donghae...Are you still sad over Eunhyuk not reconising you?" Shindong asked as they laid down in the loungers.  "Yeah...I wish I could talk to him..." Donghae answered and watched Kibum and Ryeowook playing like kids down in the water as his flashback started.  

"Eunhyuk, hurry up and get into the watter or you'll miss this wave." Donghae called as he lovared down a bit so that the wave would hit his back, so that he could ride on it back to the sore. Eunhyuk started walking towards him makking grimaces as the cool water rose above his waist.  

"Come on!" Donghae laught.

"Seriusly Hae, this water...its so cold!"

The wave came and swept over them as a cold blanket, as it at the same time moved them a few meters towards the sore so that only half theire tights were now covered with water. As Donghae stood up from the water soaking wet and smiling up to his ears, Eunhyuk more looked like a pissed of, drenched, smoking hot cat (monkey).

"Donghae!" He yelled and without another word he pushed him back into the water.

"Ya!" Donghae grabbed Hyukkie's feet and pulled him down in the water to. They wrestled in the water for awaile as Eunhyuk finnaly won. Eunhyuk stood up and Donghae reached for him for help to pull himself up.  Eunhyuk grabbed his hand and helped Donghae out of the water.

Suddenly they stood close. So close Donghae cold feel the heat form his chest. He realised he still held Eunhyuk's hand and quikly let it go and baked one step. His heart was racing and he started to blush." 

"Donghae! Donghae!" Shindong shook him a bit. "Uh?" Shindong nooded towards the beach. Donghae turned his head and saw Eunhyuk stod in the water, just as beauiful as ever with the sun shining on him and the water drops glittering in his hair. His heart pounded and he couldn't take his eyes from Eunhyuk's well shaped body.

"What are you waiting for go talk to him." Shindong said poking him in his back.

"No I can't!"

"Then go buy me some ice cream" Shindong said sticking money in his hand.

"I whant ice cream to!" Ryeowook yelled. Donghae sighted and took the money and strated to walk towards the little beach house.

-----Eunhyuk POV-----

Eunhyuk turned around and suddenly spooted Donghae walking towards the beach house.

"I have to talk to him" he thougt, quikly getting out from the water following him.

He followed Donghae all the way to the house. Then Donghae stod in line for buying ice cream. Eunhyuk bite his lips feeling nervous. Well, he seemed to have recovered from yesterday at least... Eunhyuk watched Donghae from behind. He suddenly turned around and he walked right past him.

Eunhyuk was a bit choked. "Donghae" he whispered. And as if Donghae actually had heard him, he turnred around and looked straight into his eyes.