Babe

Remember that summer when we kissed?

Donghae walked inside the room where Eunhyuk laid. Donghae stopped for a second and watched him. He really had chanced, in a bad way… His face was stressed even thought he was sleeping, his hair was a mess, he had dark circles under his eyes and he had loosed weight. Even right then, when Eunhyuk looked his badest, Donghae couldn’t think of any moment when he had loved him more than when he stood right there.  He just had to admit it, he thought his wound had healed and that he didn’t love him anymore, but it was almost stronger than when he left. He went to his bed, grabbed a chair and just sat and looked at him. He didn’t touch him, he just looked, sometimes his eyes teared but he quickly dried the tears away and continued.

He must have sat there for two hours, when the doctor came inside. Donghae immediately recognized him as Leeteuk. He looked a bit concerned.

“Lee Eunhyuk… bad luck sure does follow this guy…” Leeteuk looked up and saw Donghae, he smirked and Donghae noticed his one dimple. It actually just made his nickname even more perfect.

“So…Donghae was it?” Donghae nodded. Leeteuk smiled again.

“Well I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is, Eunhyuk will be completely restored. He has been drinking a lot of alcohol lately…no wonder he got alcohol poisoning…Anyway, the bad news is"... Leeteuk looked up from his papers.

"That he’s smoking. So he has some lung damage…I’m not sure why he did both of these things at once and so much…But if you make him quite smoking and keep him away from alcohol for a while, he’ll be just fine.”

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk in the bed next to him. He felt a wave of guilt flooding over him.  Had he started smoking because he was so depressed? Had he tried to kill himself?

 “Oh and…” Leeteuk interrupted his thoughts, “when he wakes up, he’s probably going to feel quite sick.” Leeteuk left the room.

Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand and squeezed it. Poor Eunhyuk…He should wake up now so that he could take care of him.

 

-----Eunhyuk POV-----

Ugh…feel so sick. Eunhyuk thought, he didn’t want to open his eyes or wake up. That only meant another day without…he grimaced and turned over to the other side. Ugh…my head…and I seriously feel like I’m going to throw up…He carefully opened his eyes, white… and more white....He blinked a few times to get used to the light. He carefully sat up and looked around, yup…hospital… what were it with hospitals and the color white? And why am I here?

Suddenly he spotted someone on a mattress on the floor next to his bed.  He wrinkled his eyes, Sungmin? Why is he laying on the floor? His head was turned away. He poked him with his foot, His head rolled over and he moaned a bit. But it wasn’t Sungmin. Eunhyuk stared at Donghae. He jumped out from the bed but his legs failed to carry him. He fell down on the floor with a thud.

“Eunhyuk..?” He heard his voice. He closed his eyes and tried to fight the tears. No, no why is he here!? He felt two arms lift him up and place him on the bed again. Eunhyuk still had his eyes closed hard, he didn’t dare to look.

“Eunhyuk-ah how are you feeling?” Eunhyuk opened his eyes and looked straight into Donghae’s dark and loving eyes. He felt his eyes tear and his bottom lip tremble.

“D-Donghae…”

“Yes?”

Suddenly Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae’s hands that temporarily was resting on his knees. He threw them away. Donghae looked shocked. Eunhyuk backed away from him with his tears flowing down his face.

“Why, Why are you here!? You should’ve just stayed away…!”

Before Eunhyuk could say another word of untruth, Donghae grabbed him and crashed his lips into his. Eunhyuk moaned and opened his mouth giving Donghae axes. His tears were still flowing down his cheeks but God! He had missed Donghae so much. They backed towards a wall, Eunhyuk having his back towards the wall. Donghae let him go to breath, he kissed him softly again and dried away his tears…

 

HEY! SORRY FOR NOT HAVING UPDATED IN AGES, AND FOR THIS BEEING SHORT! *HIDES BEHIND A SMALL CHILD* HA! YOU CAN'T KILL ME NOW!         UNFURTUNATLEY, I'M JUST GOING TO WRITE ONE MORE CHAPTER :/ THEN THIS STORY IS OVER BUHUHU. NO, DON'T BE SAD. (COMMENTS ARE STILL LOVED THOUGHT) <3