Your lullaby

Remember that summer when we kissed?

Donghae stood infront of the mirror. He was wearing black jeans, a white V sahped t-shirt and a chequered green shirt.  He fixed his hair a little before going out.

The day on his office had been long. Then suddenly in the middle of all stress he had runned in to his old friend Siwon, that had convinced him go on his party the same evening to celebrate his promoion.  Donghae had heard rumors that Heechul was going to bee there whit his adopted little brother Kyuhyun and everybody knew that when they were there it always turned out into a h*ll off a party.

In the begining Donghae didn't whant to come, but  after a bit of persuasion from Siwon, Donghae had thought that it might be good for him to party and forget the sad meating whit Eunhyuk. He sighted as he tought of Eunhyuk's hard face.  He pulled on his leather jacket with a hood and walked out from the door. As he grabbed his keys, he gently threw them up in the air and cought them again as he hummed "Monkey, Monkey, where are you hidding, where are you hidding now?"

He kept humming until he reached Siwon's appartment.  "Siwon-ah"  "Oh, Donghae you made it!" Donghae stepped inside. It was already people in there. Which indicated that Heechul and Kyuhyun probebly were there already. Donghae avioded everybody. He now regreted comming, he didn't knew anyone, he had just come for Siwon. He planned on just staying a little while. The door opened again and a familiar face walked trough the door. Donghae fought the impulse of hidding behind a staue.

 In Eunhyuk walked. He didn't see Donghae. He had a shorter man next to him, Donghae didn't knew how he was. He wore a white t-shirt and pink pants. He was handsome and cute. Donghae felt a stitch in his cheast. Was that his new boyfriend? He turned around. He didn't whant to see. He walked towards the bar. Donghae orderd one. two. three. He turned around to leave as he saw Eunhyuk sitting down on a sofa with him, smiling and patting the man's head. four. five. six. seven. eight. Donghae had lost count.

Eunhyuk came to the party with Sungmin. "Do you think Kyu will be here?" he aksed with his eyes glowing from exitement. Eunhyuk smirked. His rommate have had a crush on Kyuhyun for a while now. He looked around. The party was at full blast. Eunhyuk didn't whant to stay long. Maybe just hear Siwon talk about his promotion then get out of there.

They sat down on two purple sofas in the room. Sungmin eagerly looked around, and Eunhyuk smiled and patted his head a little to make him calm down. Then he suddenly saw him, obviusly drunk sitting next to Heechul.

-----Donghae POV-----

He staggered towards the door. His sight was blurry and he felt sick. Suddenly he bummped in to someone. "Oh, hi there! I think you've had a little to much to drink. Just sitt down it'll go over, another drink?" Donghae didn't knew how it was, he didn't care either, he took the bear and started drinking. "Heechul, that's enough" He heard a voice say. "What I just tought he would have a little more fun." "I'll take him home now." Donghae felt a strong arm around him, forcing him on his feet. 

He suddenly was in a car. He heard a voice talk. He liked the voice.

"Don't worry about Heechul he's a really nice and funny guy, He just likes to party." He felt a finger over his face and then a quiete voice singing.

"Swim, swim fishy, down to the dreamland, my little fishy swim..."  

HI~ I JUST WHANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBSRIBERS I'VE GOT, I'M REALLY THANKFUL! HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT.  :)