A dream

Remember that summer when we kissed?

Donghae laid his hand over his eyes and spun around laughing. "Were are you hiding Monkey?" He sang. He heard Eunhyuk's laugh as he felt his hand being removed from his eyes. He looked in to Eunhyuk's darkbrown eyes and watched as the wind played in his hair and the sun burned his strong arms. "I told you I would stop calling you fishy if you stoped calling me monkey." He tried to sound angry. Donghae laught, "But hyukkie, why do I have to stop?"

Eunhyuk didn't answer he just his finger over Donghae's face and stopped just under his chin. Then he slighly lifted it up so that their faces was in the same hight and kissed him. Donghae smiled and kissed him back. "Try and chatch me" Eunhyuk laught and suddenly pulled away from  Donghae and started to run down towards the sea. "Ya!" Donghae started to sprint after him when suddenly a hand grabbed him.  

It was his uncle.

"What are you doing whit that boy!" He screamed and shook Donghae a little. "W-what do you mean?" Donghae said having trouble brething while hanging a few centimeters over the ground, despite his 16 years his uncle still did that.

-That kiss don't you think I saw! Donghae blushed a little. "Aish!" His uncle screamed. "Lee Donghae you are never allowed to meet that boy again!"

-But-but... 

-No! Eunhyuk and his family are travelling home to Goyang tomorrow anyway. And you are forbidden to contact him by any means. Donghae do you hear me FORBIDDEN!

It was another day, the sky was cloudy and it blew hard from the sea. Donghae cried as he saw Eunhyuks red family car wanish around the corner. He hadn't been able to meet him again, he haden't been able to say goodbye, or explain why. His uncle had kept him lockt inside his house. Now he helplessly runned a few steps after the car before colapsing on the ground crying and screaming. "No, Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk please wait, I love you, don't leave me, Eunhyuk!"
 
Eunhyuk! Donghae woke up screaming his first loves name right out in the empty appartment. He was sweaty and shaked in his hole body remembering his horrible memorie. He had started to dream about Hyukkie again. He had never stopped loving him. But it had been awile since he had dreamed about their last day togheter. Donghae walked up and cheaked the clock. 05:47 He could start getting ready for work. He had a long schedule today.
 
He got dressed and just as he opened the door he crashed it into someone. The man feel down on the ground pressing his hands against his face in pain.  "Oh I'm so sorry!" Donghae said trying to help the man up. "Don't worry" the man mumbled. The voice sounded familliar... The man turned his head towards him and Donghae gasped. "Eunhyuk!"
 
YEAH, GONNA LEAVE YOU HANGING THERE KKK~ I'LL WRITE MORE IF THE RESPONSE IS GOOD :)