FuZhen's shadow.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

Chun grabbed Ella's arm who is hanging around near him just as she was about to leave. "Don't touch me."Ella warned in a low and dangerous voice, not forgetting to shoot him a cold glare. She just simply don't understand the guy in front of her. One minute he is provoking her and now, what's he gonna do?

"Look, I'm...."Chun started but mumbled the rest of the words. "Look WHAT?"Ella's reply. She don't even bother to look at him when she's talking, this only shows how reluctant Ella want to talk to him.

"I know i shouldn't do that. I know I'm abit too much. I- don't know what to say."Chun said finally after keeping his cool for a few seconds. He was guilty. Ella turned and look at him as she swung Chun's hand forcefully away and snickered, "Then don't say anything. Just shut up." She then sling her bag across as she began to walked away.

"I'M SORRY!"Chun shouted out aloud, as he faced the floor in embarrassment. Never in he life he tried apologizing in this way, never. But at least this worked. Ella stop at her track immediately as she turned to face Chun, emotionless. He then take this opportunity and run forward and explain, "I'm sorry for provoking you, for showing you my i don't give a damn attitude when you're only trying your best to help me." Ella looked at him, amused. She then burst into laughter after a minute or so.

"I never know you would have the courage to apologize."she laughed and soften her heart.

Chun rolled his eyes and fought back, "It's the first time and it will the last time as well."

"We'll see."she said, with a smirk hanging around her face. "So, let's get back to work?"she asked, finishing her sentence. Chun give a casual shrug as both of them walked back to where they have ended their tutoring session and start all over again.

.
.
.

The Yan's family doctor, Doctor He or mostly known as Mike He examined Hebe's ankle carefully and let out a deep sigh. "Is there any problem with her ankle?"Aaron, who is standing four feets away, asked. Mike take a deep breath as start to explain, "Miss Chen is suffering from Grade 3 sprain which includes severe injuries. These are ones where complete tears or a ligament and the presence of instability is experienced. The ankle is quite painful and even walking is difficult for her. I suspect it might even be a fracture in the bone so i suggest you, MrYan to bring your girlfriend to the hospital for a detailed check-up. In the meanwhile, the first 24-48 hours is very important, you'll have to take care of her well or the condition might worsen. So, don't leave her alone and I advice you not to let your girlfriend move around too much."

"She is not my girlfriend!"

"I'm not his girlfriend!"

Aaron and Hebe turned and stared at each other before turning away, breaking the eye contact. Silence. Mike then break the silence by saying, "Perhaps not for now, but you guys might be in future. You guys do have the couple look and even the chemistry between the both of you are practically.. perfect."

"Doctor He."Aaron called out his name with a ever so serious tone. Mike immediately understood as he changed the topic, "Well, I think I will now teach Mr Yan how to take care of Miss Chen for the next forty eight fours and so on." Aaron nodded as he followed Mike out of the room. Before leaving, Mike looked at Hebe with a wry smile and give her the look to assured her that she will be okay. For a split second, Mike actually felt that this girl in front of her is so fragile, so fragile that he want to protect her but after all, they're only acquaintance.

.
.
.

"Oh damn. I'm so hungry."Ella complained as soon as they finished their tutoring session. "Let's have dinner together then, I'm hungry too."Chun invited as he grabbed onto Ella's hand and bring her to his car. "Get on. Why are you standing there?"Chun asked when he saw Ella standing there, raising her eyebrow. "Don't tell me you need me to help you to open the car d-"he continued as Ella cut in his sentence rudely, "Stop thinking so highly of yourself. I'm only wondering if you're really that kind."

"Oh, just shut up and get on."Chun said in irritation as he push her inside the front seat before getting over the driver seat himself. "Where the hell are you bringing me to?"Ella asked in curiosity.

Chun give her a smirk as he said, "Hell." which earned him a slap on his shoulder. "WHERE are we going to?"Ella asked again, emphasising on the word word while expecting him to answer properly. "Oh, so you doesn't want to go hell? Well, then we will go to the heaven but I'm not sure if the angels would let you in when they saw you."he teased again, not answering to the question. Ella send him a dead glare which didn't caught unnoticed by him just because his is driving. She turned to face the window as she closed her eye, refusing to talk to Chun anymore.

That only make Chun happier as he sigh in relief. Finally, he can drive peacefully.

.
.
.

"Okay, thanks Mike."Aaron thanked as he pat Mike's shoulder and shout for WenXuan, "WenXuan, send Doctor He out, he had an important appointment later on." The girl immediately scurried over as she showed the way down the stairs to Doctor He despite knowing that he know the way since he had been Yan's family doctors for years. Before exiting, Mike turn and remind Aaron, "Take care of your girlfriend, Aaron. She's nice girl."

Before Aaron could explain that Hebe isn't his girlfriend, Mike had disappear from his sight. He then entered the room to find Hebe half-lying while staring the ceiling. She seems.. bored. "I never know the ceiling is so interesting."he teased as he pulled a chair and placed it next to the bed.

Hebe give a weak smile as she respond, "I'm bored."

"I know."he said while taking two tablets and a cup of water and placed it on the table before walking over to Hebe and help her up. He then passed her the two tablets while holding on the cup. "Pop it in first."Aaron instruct as Hebe looked at him with a screwed up face. "It doesn't taste nice."Hebe complained as he rolled his eye at her. Which medicine on earth is nice? This girl is totally brainless.

"This is to subsidence the swelling of your ankle so you better GOBBLE up."he said in a serious tone which make Hebe pout as she pop in the two tablets in , obviously unwillingly. Aaron then pass her the water as she quickly gobbled down. After that, she stick out her tongue while scrunching her face together to show how much she hate the smell of the medicine or rather, how much she hate to eat medicine.

"You're behaving like a child."Aaron commented as Hebe ignored him and asked him, "Can I brush my teeth?"

"Brush your teeth?"

"I dislike the smell! I want to get rid of the smell! Please!"Hebe pleaded as Aaron use his knuckles and knock on Hebe's head lightly, hinting her how silly she is. He then give her a cold glare and said, "Shut up and sleep." This crush Hebe's hope into tiny pieces as she pouted and closed her eyes obediently.

.
.
.

Chun turned and looked at Ella, who is deep in slumber. He sighed and smile, this is the first time where he had actually felt she isn't that violent and she actually look cute. He then slap his forehead as he whispered to himself, "What am I thinking?" Right after he done parking his car, he slowly lean towards Ella, planning to wake her up but who knows, Ella suddenly open her eyes and scream, not forgetting to send a punch to Chun's right eye, causing him to growled.

"What the f-"

"You're the one who is trying to take advantage on me when I'm asleep and now you're trying to complain?!"Ella shouted as Chun widened his eye and retort, "Get your facts right, Ella Chen. I wouldn't want to touch you even if you pay me."

This make Ella blow her top as she accused, "You're the one who is trying to molest me! I-"

"Molest you?"Chun laughed. "I'm only trying to wake you up, lady!"

"We arrived at the destination?"Ella ask stupidly as Chun give her a DUH face. Ella face immediately redded as she mumbled some words so softly which I guess the ants couldn't even heard it. "What are you trying to say?"Chun asked with a clam voice. Look like he isn't angry anymore.

"MY STOMACH IS GROWLING. LET'S GO!"Ella said, trying to divert Chun's attention as he raised his eyebrow which Ella returned with a smile.

"Well, i guess we'll go then."Chun said, letting bygones be bygones.

.
.
.

Aaron laid his head on the couch as he let out a deep sigh. He had just contact Mr Chen, Hebe's father and told him that his precious daughter will be living with him for one week because of her ankle. Mr Chen was very worried at first and suggested to pick Hebe up from Aaron house and take care of her himself, along with the other family members but Aaron felt that there is a need for HIM to take care of her since he was the culprit of everything so he reassured Mr Chen and promised that he will send Hebe home personally after a week. He want to return the Chen's family a healthy and happy daughter like before. This is what he promised but he don't even know whether he have the ability to do that.

"One week. It never seems so long until you appeared."Aaron thought. Taking care of Hebe for a week which mean another week of FuZhen's shadow in his heart. Why is fate playing with him in this way? Why? He don't even understand himself. He give his foreword one nice slap as he decided to check on Hebe.  

`

Thanks for all the support! THANKYOU :D