Jealousy issues.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

Ella slam her hand on Chun's table as she glare at him. "You're the culprit, right?"

"What?" he inquired, looking up from the book he is reading.

"You're the one who asked Aaron not to come to school today, isn't it?" she scoffed, back-faced him. He stood up from his seat as he grabbed Ella's wrist and pulled her out of the classroom. "Stupid gay, let me go!" Ella demanded while trying her best to wriggle off Chun's grip.

As soon as they're outside the classroom, Chun loosen his grip as Ella swing his hand off forcefully. "It's you right? You're the one who divulge the information about I'm waiting to beat the daylight out of him to him, right?!" she shouted.

"SO WHAT IF I DID?!" he admitted indirectly, raising his voice. "What's wrong with you exactly, Ella Chen? You're being so indifferent today! You're are acting kind of, b-y today."

Ella widened her eye upon Chun's remark. He called her b, y?! She laughed a little but she didn't sound amused at all.

"Why? Are you guilty conscience?" he asked, gaze never leaving her.

"You've no right to questioned Ella in this way!" a voice from behind shouted abruptly. Both Ella and Chun turned instantly to found Jerry staring at Chun. "Stay out of this, Jerry Yan! Let me and Ella solved this by ourselves." Chun spoke up, glaring at Ella and him, whom is communicating using eye contact from time to time.

"I- I've nothing to talk to talk with you." Ella said as Jerry came forward and pull her towards his chest. He sent a smirk towards Chun before wrapping his arm around Ella and walked away with Ella in his arms.

"What the f-" he was about to exclaimed but immediately paused when he caught sight of a teacher walking towards his direction. "Just you wait, Jerry Yan and of course, Ella Chen!" he muttered angrily under his breath.

`

"Doctor Charles, so how is her condition?" Aaron asked worriedly and quickly added, "Is a operation really needed?"

Charles smiled as he flipped through Hebe's medical report. "Don't worry, Mr Yan. Miss Chen just need a minor operation to get her joints fixed. Indeed every operation have it own risk but trust me, I am pretty confident t-"

"Enough said, Doctor Charles. I trust you, I'm willing to undergo the operation." Hebe cut in, reassuring him with a warm smile as bonus. "Hebe! A- are you sure?" Aaron asked while tugging on Hebe's sleeves gently. She then put her hand on top of Aaron as she nodded confidently.

"Don't worry, Mr Yan! I promise you your girlfriend would be safe." Charles joked as Aaron quickly cried, "She's isn't my girlfriend!"

"Alright, whatever you say." Charles said before turning to face Hebe. "Miss Chen, the operation will be held in two days so keep yourself happy these two days okay. So, I will see you in two days.. along with with your boyfriend."

Hebe forced out a smile. "Doctor Charles, he, he really isn't my boyfriend." Both Hebe and Aaron just smile awkwardly in response as they bid goodbye with Charles.

`
"Thanks Jerry! You're indeed a friend!" Ella grinned as she punched her fist lightly on Jerry's chest. He laughed as he nodded, "Well, as I told you, I am be always here for you."

Ella smile as tears start forming on the edge of her eyelid. She quickly lift up her head, hoping that the tears that is threatening to fall would flow back to her eye and moisture it instead. Yeah, it may sound funny but she doesn't want to make the fact that she is about to crying so obvious. However, these doesn't goes oblivious towards Jerry. "E-Ella, you alright?" his voice filled will concern and worry.

"Yeah! Of course, why not?" her cheerful reply.

But Jerry doesn't seems to be convinced at all. "Then why are you crying?"

She smile stupidly as she faced Jerry. "I didn't cry," she corrected him. "I just tend to get emotional sometimes.."

"There must be something for you to be emotional about, isn't it?" Jerry urged her to carry on.

"Don't worry, Jerry. It's nothing, seriously. I'm just too touched.." she sobbed as Jerry pulled her into his embrace and hushed her, "Shhh.. I will be always here for you, I promised."

Ella nodded aggressively as she pulled herself away from Jerry politely and give him a nod. "Thanks Jerry!"

"You've been thanking me umpteen times, Ella. Aren't you thirsty?" Jerry chuckled.

On the mention of thirsty, Ella immediately nodded as she exclaimed, "I'm hungry too!"

"Come on, my treat." Jerry said as both of them make their way to the nearest restaurant for lunch.

`
"Hebe!" a voice called out as both Hebe and Aaron turned towards the direction where the sound source is.

Immediately, Hebe break off Aaron's support as she limp towards the guy excitedly. "Hey Mike!" Hebe greet back with a sweet smile.

"Excuse me, does anyone know my existence?" Aaron cut in with an unfriendly manner. Pissed off, the best words that could be used to describe his feelings at that moment. I mean, excuse me? Hebe just swing his arm away and limp towards Mike! She doesn't show any respect to him, at all!

"Oh, sorry! Aaron, you're here too!" Mike grinned, "You accompany Hebe to look for my mentor?"

Aaron eyed him for a moment before speaking. "Duh, who else?"

"Aaron!" Hebe hissed softly, oblivious of Aaron's dissatisfaction. "You're so rude!"

"Oh, really?" Aaron said as if he doesn't give a damn at all. "So it was polite of you to swing off my arm without any notice?" he replied sarcastically.

Noticing the tension between them, Mike let out a light chuckle as he said, "Oh! Did Charles say anything about Hebe's condition?"

"A minor operation will be needed to fixed my joints," Hebe answered uncomfortably, "But I agreed it anyway."

Hearing these, Mike give a pat on Hebe's shoulder as he smile. "Don't worry, you'll be okay. If you've any problems, feel free to approach me. I'll be there to help you, I promised."

Hebe nod enthusiastically. "Thanks, Mike!"

Unable to tolerate anymore, Aaron snapped, "Time for your medication, Hebe." After then, he nod his head in politeness to Mike before pulling Hebe away from Mike, not giving them a chance to bid goodbye properly. "Hey! What's up with you, Aaron Yan?" Hebe exclaimed, frowning. He is acting weird!

"I said it, time for your medication!" he explained in a harsh manner.

"Liar! My next medication timing is four hours later!" Hebe reiterated.

"I- I.." Aaron was lost for words. "Whatever! Take it that I remember the timing wrongly! Get into the car now!" he added and pushed her gently to the passenger seat that is located next to the driver seat. Hebe pouted as she entered the car obediently without muttering any words.

`//

Author's Note: Awww! Sorry for the short chapter! But I think it would nice to update first since I've gone for so long. I was back on Monday but then was kinda busy the next few days~ I sensed sweetness next chapter so do stay in tune okay! :D Of course, it will be longer as well. Hehehe. Oh, and for the chinese fanfiction... any suggestion to post up now or at a later timing?