Payback Time.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

Chapter03 :D

.
.
.

I entered the class and sat beside Jiro as he punched my chest lightly, our way of communication. He then noticed something as he turned to ask me, "Aaron, you met Fuzhen?" I nodded slightly as i turned my head to the door, hinting him that she's coming but i guess he didn't get it as he continue to ask me, "Then you o-" Before he could finished he sentence, he saw Fuzhen walking into the classroom and sat at a most oblivious corner of the classroom. Weird, that isn't the place that she would choose when she's in class..

I was wondering but my thoughts was cut off by Jiro, who is firing his numerous questions towards me, "She's following you? What does she want? Did she want to patch? Wait- why does she sit there? What happen just now? Have you p-"

"Stop it, Jiro. Nothing happen between us. She totally acted like she doesn't know me, what a ."I answered with a shrug. "But- what for? It's not her style."Jiro point out as i kept quiet because i doesn't know the answer either. Why can she act like nothing had happen? What does she want? Actually, what Jiro asked me just now was all the questions i wanted to ask her. I decided to ignored her presence as a woman which most probabely be our form teacher, walked in with a radiant smile.

"Good morning E2-06! I'm MissLee and i will be your form teacher for this year."she greeted with a cheerful tone as she continued, "Since today it's the first day of school, i would start the lesson tomorrow but i allow you to put your books in the cabinet behind if you doesn't have a locker. Hmmm, i see some fresh faces.. so to make me know more about you guys, can you stand up one by one and do a self introduction. Your name first, followed by the class you came from last year. "

The student then take turns to introduced themselves one by one and finally it was "Fuzhen's" turn. She stand up with as a shy smile and said, "Hello, I'm Hebe Chen Jia Qi and i'm a newly transfer student." I looked at her with jaws dropped, when the hell did she turned so polite? It's almost impossible to hear words like that from her! A glance at her only make my anger rose as i walked towards to her and grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the classroom. I could hear Selina and Jiro screaming for my name but i don't care, it wasn't like the first time i did that to teachers but to MissLee, maybe yes. That girl who called herself Hebe was now trying to free herself from my grip as she keep shouting for me to stop but i ignored her. She ignored me when i beg her not to go, isn't it? Now, it's payback time.

.
.
.

The words wrote B3-04 as Ella looked at the paper as she sneered. "B3-04? Basement three the fourth shop? I don't see any shopping centre here!" She then began to worried about how Hebe is doing in her classroom or did she get lost in this school like how she did. Suddenly, a man walked towards her as he asked politely, "Hey miss, are you lost?"

Ella nodded with embarassment as the man took hold of her paper and explained to her, "It means B block, fourth class." She mumbled a quick thanks as she swiftly went to look for her class. She certainly doesn't want to be late on the first day of school and furthermore, it was her first class of the day! She then scolded herself mentally for not asking the guy his name so that she could repay him later in the school life, they might even know each other later on, isn't it?

-

She enter the class and sat on any avaliable seats as she can found. The lessons then started after the teacher, MrGoh asked all the people introduced themselves. Just then, a guy ran into the classroom as MrGoh looked at him, waiting him to explain. "I'm sorry."he said without any explanation and took a seat. He was a couple of table away from Ella's seat.

"Pupils nowadays are getting more and more disrespectful to teachers.."Mr Goh groaned as he want the guy make a self introduction. The guy stand up from his seat and give a wink to everyone in class and said, "I'm Wu Chun, called me Chun will do." Most of the students had already know Chun since it was already his third year in this college.

"Pupils nowadays come to school and flirt with girls.."Mr Goh complained again as the whole class laughed sliently in cause he started his, "Pupils nowdays.."

.
.
.

 "Hey! Can you please let go of me?"Hebe shout as she tried to pull Aaron's hand apart from her's. He's holding her so tightly that her hand was turning reddish. Aaron then sway her hand away roughly as he screamed at her, "Tian Fu Zhen! Stop all your acts now."

"What are you talking about?! I don't even freaking know who's the Tian Fu Zhen so can you please stop bothering me?!"Hebe answered with much irritation. "Why do you come back?!"he asked as he turned his back and face her, ignoring what she have said a minute ago.

"Hey! You're being really ridiculous here! I doesn't know you at all and you're pulling me out of the classroom in the middle of the lesson and called me weird names that i don't even understand! I'm very positive that i did nothing wrong so why are you finding troubles for me?"Hebe asked confidentely which make Aaron digusted. He was shocked, totally. He then raised his hand and send a tight slap on her right cheek which make her hold onto her cheek, staring at him unbelievably.

"Stop staring!"Aaron commanded as he realised was shooting dead glares at him. "I say stop staring!"he said again when Hebe still didn't take her gaze off him. She then fake a laugh and said, "Imagine. Imagine you're first day in school when you know nobody expect for your sister which is unfortunately different class from yourself because of the different in age, that is already hard to cope. What's even harder to cope is facing strangers that say stranges things about you when you don't even have the idea of what they are talking about. I repeat, I doesn't know who is Tian Fu Zhen and if that girl did hurt you or whatever, you go on and find her, why find me?! I pratically know nothing about you like you doesn't know anything about me so you're nobody to judge me."

"Because you're Tian Fu Zhen!"

Hebe sighed as she understand no much explanation will do any good since this young man in front of him will turn a deaf ear towards her. "Get out of my sight now."Aaron soften his heart when he hear what she said. Part of it was telling him to trust her but the majourity of the feeling is, she's still the girl that hurt him one year ago. Hebe looked at him, not even moving a inch. In a fit of anger, Aaron pushed her roughly on to the ground and she landed on her ankle which make her yelp out a loud ouch but she quieted down immediately.

"Don't blame me. I have ask you to go."Aaron said as he realised that he extracted too much strength while pushing her. Her yelping make him feel like going forward and help her out but he couldn't. A part of him keep reminding himself that she's acting, she's a that don't worth his pity. She was the one who hurt him deeply one year ago.

"If i did what you have told, it only make you believe deeper that i'm the whoever Tian Fu Zhen."she said as she try to balance herself while holding on to the wall and stand up unsteadily. "The emotional pain that you caused me one year ago could never compare to your physical pain now."Aaron's last words before he leave. Right after he leave, Hebe's tears started to flow uncontrollably.

.
.
.

Aaron walked back to his class as Selina and Jiro shot him a what-did-you-do look. He shrug his shoulders as he settled down and copied the notes MissLee wrote on the blackboard. Soon after, the bell rang as the students pack up for the next class. "Babbbbbyyyy! I'm hungry!"Selina whined as Jiro look at her and reassured her with his sweet-talk, "It's okay baby, you can eat me."

Aaron rolled his eyes as the sweet couple continue walking hand in hand in front of him when Jiro suddenly turn and ask, "Hey Aaron! Can you help me text Chun to ask him make a trip to the library? Selina's on loan book is with him and it's due today. I doesn't want my baby to be fine by the libririan." Selina giggled upon hearing what Jiro says as she whispered to him, "You're so sweet!"

"Only to you."Jiro replied with a quick kiss as Aaron break their itimate moments with a fake cough. He then turned to Jiro and asked, "Doesn't Chun have class?"

"Have you forgotten? The senior year student have their break earlier than the junior year on every wednesday."Selina reminded as Aaron nodded and followed behind their back since he doesn't want to disrupt their moments and he wanted to spare himself from the goosebumps they might give.

His mind then wandered off how Hebe (whom he still believe it's FuZhen) is doing, is her ankle okay? Afterall, they're once a couple.

.
.
.

Chun's phone beep as he took his phone for his jeans pocket and read the message sent by Aaron. He slung his bag over his shoulders as he went down the block. On the way to the library, he saw someone familiar sitting on the bench, crying. As a gentlemen, Chun approach her and asked, "Are you okay, miss?" The girl sniff as she took two deep breath before nodding. Chun then offered her tissue as she looked up and mumbled a soft thanks.

"It's you?! Why are you back?! You!"Chun exclaimed as he recognise the girl was FuZhen, well at least he think so. His attitude change immediately upon seeing her. "What about me?"Hebe answered, not catching what Chun is talking about.

"That's no way you have forgotten me, Tian Fu Zhen. Or have you forgotten how y you are?"Chun replied with a smirk. Hebe stood up while supporting herself from the help of the bench table and sighed. "First of all, i don't know you. Secondly, thanks for asking whether i'm okay but that doesn't mean you can insult me. Thirdly, I'm Hebe not whatever FuZhen! I have been repeating that for umpteen times."Hebe said with tears fallen on her flawless face.

"I never know barbie dolls can cry and stand up from themselves."Chun shot her with scarcrasm in his words. Before Hebe could respone, she saw Ella running towards Chun and give him a kick at his.. sensitive part. Immediately after she kick him, she sent another attack on his stomach by punching it making Chun kneeling on the floor in pain. "Oh you, are you a girl or not?! What the hell are you doing anyway?!"Chun swear as he use one hand to hold onto his sensitive part whereas another onto his stomach.

Ella smirked proudly as she lower down to Chun's kneeling level and answered, "That's for bullying my younger sister, Hebe Chen Jia Qi." Chun glare at her as she continued while straightening her back, "I don't get you guys. We are transfer to H.I.M high today and we thought everything will go well but it's totally the opposite for my sister! Do you think she know Tian Fu Zhen when she is called Hebe or Chen Jia Qi for whole of her life? Well, i suppose. Stop being ridiculous people."

She then walked over to Hebe's side and support her with her arms on her back and they left, leaving Chun at there - totally dumbfounded.

.
.
.

Hello guys! Thanks for being so nice by leaving a comment! It really make my day! (: Thanks alot!