Rival out of nowhere.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

"Then why? Why must you run away?"he asked and eyed her carefully.

"I- I don't want to trouble you anymore. With me living here, it will only make things more difficult for both you and me. You will miss Fu Zhen and the things she have done to you then your hatred towards me will eventually increased. It's all interlinked, Aaron."she explained. "You still can't forget her, can you? You still do love her, don't you?"

Aaron turned around with back facing her. "NO! I HATE HER!"he respond agitatedly.
His eyes is moist with tears that is threatening to fall but he quickly wiped away and take a deep breath before whispering to himself, "I hate Tian Fu Zhen, yes, I hate her to the core."

"You're lying to yourself, Aaron. Face the reality, you still love her. Maybe it's just a teeny weeny bit but, you still love her."she said as she grab hold of Aaron's hand which is lingering near her. "There will be no hate without love. Therefore, you hate her because you love her too much. One year wasn't enough for you. You tell yourself that you've already move on and you don't give a damn to her but if you have really given up, why would you still hate me so much when I appeared in H.I.M University? Because of my resemble towards her, you thought she's back again."she continued as Aaron slowly turned towards her.

The tears that he is struggling so hard to fight back finally won him. He then sit at the edge of the bed as he lean in and rest his head on Hebe's shoulder, like a little boy who lost his way home, he finally found someone who is willing to bring him home. "I, I need a shoulder to lean on now.."he whispered, loud enough for Hebe to hear. She nodded as she wrap her hand around his and pat him.
He's hurt and he need someone who will stay by his side to help him.

"Everything will be over."she reassured him.

`

"Thanks for such a great meal, Chun. My treat, next time." Ella thanked him as both of them walked side by side. "Woah, Ella Chen. You doesn't have to book the appointment that early, my dear!"he teased after returning a smile.

"What? I don't understand you."Ella asked, confused.

He chuckled, "You said, my treat next time. Aren't you hinting me that you want to ask me for a date out again?"

Ella rolled her eyes. "Stop being so cheeky!" As soon as she finished her sentence, she sent a punch to his stomach. "You ask for it!"

"You molested me again, Ella Chen!"he said as he rub his temples before shooting her a glare. "When did I ever molest you?!"she roared and smack his head rudely and walked away swiftly.

Unable to tolerable anymore, he pulled back Ella and give her a smirk. "That's a price for being violent."he warned and captured her lips so quickly that she couldn't react..

`

It was nearly seven when Mike arrived. After examining Hebe's ankle, he heaved out a loud sigh and point towards the door, indicating that they should talk outside instead because of Hebe's presence here. "I think she have the right to know, Mike." Aaron said, rejecting his suggestion politely. Hebe then smile in gratitude towards him as both of them listen attentively to what Mike is going to say next.

"Miss Chen have a high possibility of suffering ankle dislocation. She is unable to place any weight over there and there are tenderness around her ankle. I'll prescribe some pain reliever first since she is in a great pain."Mike explained in detail and passed a name card to Aaron. "Doctor Charles He, my mentor. If there is a need, give him a call and he will arrange the operation for Miss Chen. Don't worry, he is a specialist in this so rest assured that Miss Chen will be okay. To make things easier, I will send Miss Chen's medical report to him."

"O-OPERATION?!"both Hebe and Aaron shrieked in unison.

Mike laugh a little as he said, "Well, Miss Chen's condition is categorized under severely dislocated ankle. She'll need a surgery to repair the joint and will be probably be put in cast."

Hebe plastered a fake smile as she hang her head low but eventually shot up and returned Aaron and Mike a genuine smile. She doesn't want Aaron to feel guilty but at the same time, she's afraid that if she really need to undergo an operation. Meanwhile, Aaron was eyeing her. He was feeling guilty after seeing how hard Hebe tried to cheered herself up and if isn't because of him, Hebe's condition wouldn't get worse. Why do he misunderstood her time after time when the girl in front of him and FuZhen's personality is so far apart?

He don't understand, either.

"If there is nothing, I will be going then. Bye Aaron, bye Miss Chen."Mike said politely as he turned to exited the room but before he is out of the room, Hebe held him back. "Thanks Doctor He."she thanked and quickly added, "Call me Hebe will do."

Mike smiled and nodded. "My pleasure, Hebe. Oh, I'm Mike."he said and introduced himself.

"I know, Doctor Mike He."she joked. "Hope you'll recover soon, Miss Hebe Chen."he chuckled, teasing her back.

"Cut out all the politeness, Hebe. You too, Mike!" Aaron cut in, emotionless. Hebe and Mike turned towards him as Hebe said, "Yes, Mr Aaron Yan."

Aaron smile as he sent Mike out, "Thanks again, Mike. He hadn't hired you as our family doctor for nothing."he complimented indirectly but Mike could understand it alright. "No problem. But, are you really in a relationship with Hebe?"he asked as they walked down the staircase.

"No, really."he confessed. "There's nothing between us."

Mike raised his eyebrow as he nodded thoughtfully. "She's a nice girl, go for it."

"Why? You're interested in her?"Aaron asked, feeling weird.

Mike give a casual laughter as he bid goodbye to Aaron, without answering his question.

`

Ella's eyes widened at least twice of it's actual size as she pushed Chun away roughly. "You.." she began to trailed off with her hand cupped around . In a split second, she raised her right hand up and slap across his left cheek. "."she cursed as she run away swiftly, with tears falling on her flawless face. Since young, she had always believe that first kiss is a significant of the pure love between the two person who is in a relationship or at least, have special feeling for the one another. So long that she had been preserving this kiss for her Mr. First Love yet he crush his dreams completely. Yes, she maybe tomboyish from the outside but she do have her feminine side though it's buried deep inside her heart.

Chun looked at Ella's back view which had gradually turn smaller since the further she ran, the smaller she look like from Chun's eye. What's the big deal about the kiss? Why is she fuming with anger? He, he was shocked. Everybody in the school would pray and wished him to peck him on their lips and sometimes, they will do everything to do so yet the girl who he had kissed a moment ago is slapping him. What's wrong with her, seriously?

Just then, Chun's phone rang, disrupting all his thoughts. "Hey Chun! Where are you right now?" Jiro's excited voice speaked through the speaker.

"I'm somewhere near the Seafood Pella, exact location is the coast whereby Aaron nearly drowned."he informed while massaging his left cheek gently. "Let's meet up an hour later, at Seafood Pella! It's been long since three of us have hang out, isn't it? I have already called Aaron and he is absolutely okay with it so your choice now, Chun."he said with some sort of pleading voice.

Chun smiled. "Sure."he agreed readily. Soon after he agreed, the both of them hang up and it left Chun all alone at the deserted coast.

["That's a price for being violent."he warned and captured her lips so quickly that she couldn't react..]

The scene flashed through his mind as he smile again. But his smile soon fade when he remember how she slapped him, she seems to be hurt.. "I should have known that i shouldn't play with fire." Chun breathed out as he sighed. Should he apologize? Yes.. or maybe not.

`

Meanwhile, Ella who is trying to run away from Chun bumped into someone and nearly fell onto the floor with her if the person she bumped into did not lend a helping hand by pulling her upwards. "T-thanks.." Ella stammered as she tried to walked past the person again.

"Wait a minute."the person halt her. Ella then turned and looked up to the person and found that it was actually Jerry. "ELLA!" Jerry exclaimed as soon as he saw her. He quickly closed up their distances as he looked carefully. It's really Ella! "Why, why are you crying?! Are you okay?!" Jerry asked worriedly.

Looking at the crying Ella, Jerry couldn't help but have the urge to hug her tightly and assured her everything will be okay but he heard that Ella is Chun's girlfriend as announced during one of the lesson time so he decided to held back his emotions but who knows, Ella suddenly threw her head and lean in to Jerry chest and cry even harder.

He was shocked yet happy at the same time but remained his clam posture and pat her head. "Cry all you want, Ella."he said as he returned the hug slightly.

`//

Thanks for all the comments, it's so sweeeet! Love you guys! <3 Hehe.

Lose my Everything <<< Newest story! Check it out :)