Care and Concern?

Line Had Drawn Between Us

Hebe's vision is soon blurred with her tears as she wipe it away with her sleeve of the shirt she is currently wearing. She then stand up and start walking away from Aaron, he was the last person she wanted to see on earth now. However, her tears doesn't stop flowing and every step she made, throes can be felt at her ankle as well as her heart. Never in her life that she was misunderstood till this extend, never. People walking pass her shot her sympathetic look but no one offered her tissue or walked up to her and give her words of concern. But, you would do the same, wouldn't you? Who would want to get themselves in trouble or whatsoever when they can still happily live their life by just walking pass this poor girl over here who is practically crying her heart out?

She's tired. Tired of crying. Tired of explaining, over and over again. Tired of being misunderstood again and again. So tired that she can felt her head spinning that moment. She quickly hold on to the railing which is nearest to her as she try to stabilise herself. "Stop crying."a voice spoke as Hebe turned and found Aaron standing there, emotionless. She was confused. Did he followed her but why did he? He hate her, doesn't it?

"Why are you here?!"she asked with an attitude, tears still flowing.

"I say stop crying!"he said again in a much more harsher way which immediately pissed Hebe. He was the one who made her cry and in this state and now- he want her to stop crying just because he asked her to? What does he take Hebe for? "Who are you to c-"she sniffled but before she could finish her sentence, she fall unconscious in Aaron's chest due to the constant crying and perhaps, her ankle.

This sudden reaction scared Aaron as he began to cried, "Hey! FuZhen! Hey.. wake up? Don't scare me, Fu- I mean Hebe! Wake up!"

No response.

Leaving with no choice, Aaron then bent down a little and carried her in a bridal style as he decided to bring her to his house until she wake up since he doesn't know where she live either.

.
.
.

"I wonder if you remember me?"Jerry said out of a sudden while walking along with Ella. She raised her eyebrow with invisible question marks around her face. She suddenly gasped as she point to Jerry, "Oh, it's you! I remembered now! You're the one who helped me around the school that day. I was like hoping to ask for your name so that i can repay your gratitude someday."

"Serious?"Jerry response with a smile. Ella nodded as she clapped her hand cutely as both of them continue to chat while getting to know each other better. She have to admit that Jerry was a really nice guy to talk to and he's the only one beside Hebe that she can really show her true self to. Although they hadn't know each other for a long time but they just seems to get along really really well.

As they stepped into the Physics classroom, Chun walked towards Jerry and tapped his shoulder as he point to Ella. "Excuse me, but I have to lend Ella for a moment."

Before Jerry or Ella could say anything, she was pulled along by Chun roughly to the middle of the classroom. "What the hell are you doing?"Ella scolded as Chun turned and said, "Be my girlfriend." Not giving any room for rejection, Chun turn towards the class as he announced, "Attention from you guys please. Lunch will be on me for today since I have successfully confessed to Ella Chen who is my girlfriend from now onwards."

"WHEN THE HELL DID I ACCEPTED BEING YOUR G-"Ella shouted, trying to proved her innocence but she was stopped when Chun slowly lean his head slowly towards her and whispered in her ears, "Shut up, or you will lose your first kiss right here, in front of everything."

"Are you threatening me?"Ella speaked in a dangerous tone, hinting him that she wasn't the type of girl who get so soften so easily but deep inside, her heart was thumping so hard that she almost lose her balance but still, she keep her cool.

"Dare me then."Chun spoke as Ella swore at him, " you." After then, she walked back to her seat, not forgetting to stomp hardly on his feet before leaving.

.
.
.

After placing Hebe on his bed, Aaron sat beside the bed as he looked at her. It's been so long since they are so close to each other. He reached out his hand towards Hebe's face but immediately held back when he remembered how cruel the girl that is lying on the bed right at the moment cheat on him. On a closer cook, Aaron realised that FuZhen and Hebe is just like the peas in the pod but his instinct tell him, they are two different people. They acted differently. Their attitude and personality was totally different too. If she is FuZhen, why would she come back? There are a lot of guys that is richer than Aaron and it just seems so impossible that she's coming back just for him. Totally impossible.

"War.. War.. Water.."

Soft mumbling is heard as Aaron turned to Hebe and noticed that she was partially awake. He quickly stood up as he make a dash to the bedroom's door, shouting for the head-maid of Yan's mansion. "WenXuan! One cup of water! Make it fast!"Aaron shouted frantically as he glanced over to Hebe time to time. In around a minute time, WenXuan rushed up with a glass of water as she greet, "Young master, here's the water."

"Thanks, Xuan."Aaron thanked as he made his way to Hebe as he placed the water on the table before pulling Hebe gently, making her leaning against of his chest. WenXuan giggled as Aaron shoot her a what-are-you-laughing-at look. She shakes her head cutely as she said politely, "If there is nothing else, i will be going then. Call me if you need any help, young master." Aaron nodded as he divert his attention back to Hebe.

"Here's the water, come on~ open your mouth.."Aaron motioned as he placed the cup near Hebe's mouth. Initially, she take about two mouthful of water but after that, she stopped as she slowly opened her eyes and turned to Aaron. He was shocked at the sudden action as he quickly move aback but his hand is still around her waist for supporting.

"A-Aar.."Hebe mumbled as Aaron silenced her with his words, "Don't talk now. You need to rest more. I have applied cream for you on your ankle and i noticed it's a little swollen so I've a-"

Before he could finished his sentence, Hebe cut his sentence. "Aa-"

Aaron shake his head with much disapproval as he cut her sentence back, "Do you understand what is don't talk now? Back to what I-"

Ignoring his words stubbornly, she said, "Aaron, I-"

This time, Aaron lean forward towards her face as he stared into her eyes dangerously, he could sense Hebe's breathing on his lips and he couldn't help but admit that.. he's abit . "Trust me, i wouldn't be letting you off the next time you cut my sentence."he said as he pulled himself back slowly. "Back to topic, I'll ask my family doctor to come down later after you have enough rest to do a check-up for your ankle. Now, you're not allowed to talk. Lie down and have a nap. I will answered all your questions later. One more word from you and my lips will be on yours."he continued as Hebe let out a smile.

Aaron then tucked her in the bed as he leave the room to give Hebe a little time to rest. He then went to the living room and settle down. He ruffled his hair messily as he scolded himself mentally. 'Aaron Yan! What are you trying to do just now?!' His thought was soon broke off by a tap on his shoulder. He turned and saw WenXuan looking at him, smiling.

"She.. looks alot like your ex-girlfriend."WenXuan commented. Aaron raised his eyebrow and asked her, "Ex-girlfriend? Aren't they the same person?"

"I thought so initially but her attitude proved otherwise."she analyze thoughtfully as Aaron showed no response. "Well, I guess i will get back to work now. You know, if there is anything, talk to me. I will be your best listener."WenXuan said with a smile. Aaron nodded in appreciation as he smile, finally.

WenXuan was adopted when she's young by Mr Yan, Aaron's father and she had always been a great little sister towards Aaron. She was always smiling and happy which make her easy to approach. Her real name is Genie Zhuo although the people in Yan's family would prefer to called her by her last name, WenXuan.

.
.
.

Mdm Tan entered the classroom as she scanned around the classroom and give an approving smile. Everybody is settle down in their place and books are lay out on the table, ready for lesson. "Mdm Tan, you look beautiful today."Chun flattered as the teacher blush and nodded. "May I request to sit with Ella Chen?"he continued his unfinished sentence as Mdm Tan look at him, raising her eyebrow.

"Well, her grades are much more better than I am and since she's a new student, i guess it will be a good chance for her to know more about our classmates and also, i can volunteer to bring her around the school."he explained, trying to sound as convincing as possible. Ella widened her eye as she shook her head furiously and looked at Chun then Jerry then Mdm Tan. "Mdm Tan, i think it's unnecessary for Chun Wu to be Ella Chen's seatmate since they doesn't get along well in the first place. There are much more students that have better grades than Ella and i believe they are most willing to teach him."Jerry said, standing up for Ella. She looked over to Jerry and shot him a gratitude look which he returned with a smile.

"Permission denied, Mr Wu."Mdm Tan replied as she continued her lesson. Chun looked over to Jerry and cursed him mentally for being such a busybody. At the same time, Ella looked over to Jerry as she smile and nodded at him, appreciating for his action.