Sentimental Past.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

Chapter01 :D

.
.
.

I was holding on the photo we took together, thinking about the memories we once shared. The photo show a average-looking yet y girl arms linked together with a guy that was around his age. Yes, you're right. The man in the photo is me.

[Flashback]

I failed my science practical test and was feeling really down.. until someone hugged me from behind. I smiled, she always like to play games like this. So seductive huh? I pushed her hands away lightly as i wrap her in my arms while she said, "Cheer up, Aaron~ Remember you promise to take me to the newly open restaurant this evening?"

I looked at her and apologize, "I'm sorry but i really doesn't have the mood." Failing a science practical test was okay for others but for me, it was certainly terrible! She pout as she continued to pester me with her puppy eyes. I was about to reject again when she lean forward and kiss my lips, giving me no chance to reject.

Okay, I'm defeated. Leaving with no choice, i agreed to her as she cheer happily. Looking at how cute she is, well.. at least to me, I lean forward and whispered in her ears, "I love you, Fu Zhen."

She giggled as she replied, "Me too, Aaron."

[End of flashback]

I was always wondering at that time why she didn't say, "I love you" to me. Not even once, but how naive am i to always believe that she do love me. We were so sweet at that time, why couldn't time stop at then?

[Flashback]

On my way home, i decided to drop by FuZhen's place to check whether if she's at home. She didn't attend school today and she text me that she woke up late so she might as well skip school today. I decided to buy her favourite food - beef steak with chef's special sauce. I didn't tell her beforehand because i want to give her a surprise but when i reached there, it was me that is standing there, stunned and shocked..

A young man wearing a black and white suits with a pair of expensive leather shoes, his hand wearing a Rolex watch. This guy must be really rich, even richer than me i guess. After a few seconds, FuZhen came out of her house wearing really skimpy clothes. Her shorts fabric was only enough to cover her and her shirt was even worse. I doesn't even know if that is a clothes or just a bra. As she reached that man, she quickly give him a quick kiss before saying, "I love you."

I was shocked. My girlfriend is kissing someone behind my back and she even said that she love him?

The man then tighten his embrace as they start making out.. in the public. I took out my handphone as i called her. The phone rang a few times before she finally stop what she is doing and picked up my call. "I'm busy now, can you call me later?"FuZhen answered, frustration and impatience could be heard. She quickly apologized when she heard my voice. Just a second or later on, the impatient of her was gone. It was the y and sweet voice he always heard again.

"Yes, Aaron? I'm sorry i'm so harsh just now. I thought you're one of my stalkers.."she said sweetly. For the first time, i actually feel disgusted by her.

"Where are you?"I asked, straight to the point.

"I'm at Amy's house. I'm partnering her for the upcoming history project."she answered as i try all i could to suppress my anger and tears. "Oh, she's back from the toilet. I'll call you tonight, bye!"she said as she hang up before i could say anything else. I saw her walking back to the guys as she pulled him into his house seductively. I guess i know what happen later on but i couldn't believe. Why? Why would she lied to me? Is she.. cheating on me?

[End of flashback]

Why i couldn't be stronger at that moment and walked towards to her, giving her a one tight slap and break-up with her? Everything in my mind was blank at that time, i thought she would change. I tried giving her a second chance because i still believe she love you like how deep i love her.. right?

[Flashback]

Fu Zhen and me was in the same humanities lesson and of course, we sat beside each other since the teacher doesn't set up a seating arrangement for us. I turned towards her and saw her smiling sweetly upon receiving a message. Wait- what am i suspecting now? Isn't she always do that? W- WAIT.. does that mean that she had been cheating on me for a time being already? Anger rose in me as i asked her, "Fuzhen, can we have a talk? NOW."

She looked at me as she questioned me, "NOW?"

"YES!"I boomed as i walked out of the classroom, with her following me closely. I guess she was kinda shock since it was my very first time using this kind of attitude to talk to her. I didn't want to either.. but it's her that forced me. I stopped abruptly at the dead end of corner and turned to face her before asking, "Do you love me?"

She smile as she reach out her hand and hold my hand tight in her's. "Silly boy. You know the answer, don't you?"

"Yes, but that was three days ago. Now, tell me again."I said as i struggled my hand and pull back from her's. She looked at me as she nodded her head hesitantly and before she could say anything else, I screamed at her.

"Then why?! WHY DO YOU LIED AT ME?!"

Fu Zhen was shocked as she quickly denied, "No, Aaron! I didn't!"

"Making out with someone in public, lying to me that you're at Amy's house, bringing a man in your house to continue what you both hadn't finish in the public. Does these points above enough to prove that you're cheating on me, Tian Fu Zhen?!"I exclaimed as she step a back from me, shaking her head before shouting, "Aaron Yan! How can you follow me?!"

"I was worried about you and is that all you can say?!"I retort back upon hearing the hurtful comment from Fu Zhen.

"Well, Aaron. Let's just break up."FuZhen say without any agony in her voice. I never know break-up will happen on me.. i thought she'll be my partner for life. I thought she will be the one who walked down the red carpet, hand in hand with me. I thought we will the the couple everybody envy and jealous. I thought we will last, i really thought. But, all my thoughts was crashed in just less than 5 seconds.

"Why?"I asked for an explanation.

She scoffed and turned her back on me as she said, "Why? Because I have choose money over you, that guy you saw is much much more richer than you. I decided to followed him. Please try understanding. I told you my past, i came from a very poor family who father is a gambler and mother a pitiful housewife who always beaten by his husband when he loses money. I will never forget the days where I faint because I doesn't have enough food, the days where I have to beg for water, the days my father treat both my mother and me as a punching bag. I will never forget! Money, money is the most important thing in this whole wide world! Love, we can get it with money. That is easy but the life without money is terrible! I wouldn't want to go back to that life again so I told myself I must find a rich boyfriend and finally you came into my life. I seduce you and you fall into my trap. I'm very sorry, Aaron but I only date you for money. I don't want to lie to you anymore, you treat me far too good, but that's one thing i never lied, my love. I never ever said i love you because deep in my heart, i don't. I don't see the importance of loving someone though, its just fake bloody ! I had enough of the life without money, sorry Aaron but you will find a better girl than me."

With that, she walked away.. without even turning back. Tears rolled down my cheek as my heart shattered into pieces.

"From this second onwards.. you're no longer my love, Tian Fu Zhen. I hate you!"I mumbled as more tears produced from my eyes.

It hurts, it really hurts. It really hurts alot when your beloved see you not important as.. money.

[End of flashback]

I sighed as i put back the photo in the drawer. I always took it out and think of our happy memories when I'm sad and immediately I'm cheered up but after that, my heart will sting painfully. The pain is almost unbearable but forget it, i'm used to it, isn't it? It had always been like this. One year had past and tomorrow is a brand new day. The thoughts of seeing Jiro, my best friend and her girlfriend, Selina cheered me up a little. Starting from tomorrow, it will be the countdown of my last year of junior year, same applies to Selina. As for Jiro and Chun, he will be in his first year of senior year.

.
.
.

"Jia Hua! Jia Qi! Come down for dinner, N-O-W!"a woman in her aged of thirty plus shout as two young girls came running down, full of excitement.

Hmmm, what? Oh, you ask me why does the woman called Hebe and Ella by their chinese name? Well, their mother.. doesn't know how to pronoun english! HAHAHA! Isn't it funny? No? Awww.. say yes pleaseee. No? Okay.. fine. What? I'm talking too much? Ohhhhh, let's go back to the story then. :)

The two girls joined their parents for dinner as their father spoke up, "Dear, you should really learn how to called them by their english name. It's easy to pronoun. Come on, follow me and pronoun. Eh-la, He-bi."

"Dad, it's okay. Jia Hua and Jia Qi sounds nice too."Ella defend for her mom as all of them burst into laughter.

"My two darlings, tomorrow is your first day of school to H.I.M high so remember to sleep earlier tonight, alright?"Mrs Chen reminded as Hebe and Ella nodded, with a smile on their face. After finishing dinner, both of them went back to their home as Hebe start the conversation, "I wonder how will be our new school like.."

"I think that's a pretty good university, I've check on the Internet."Ella replied as she joined Hebe, who is sitting on the floor instead of the bed.

"Yeah but- I'm feeling abit.. i mean really nervous."Hebe confided to Ella as she pulled Hebe to sit beside her and reassured her, "Don't worry, Hebe. At least you have me."

"But we will be in different classes!"Hebe pouted as she lie her head on her sister shoulder.

Ella frowned as she looked at her childish sister before answering, "We will make new friends there, right?"

"Yeah!"Hebe answered with confident. Although she isn't the type who wants attention, her caring and kind personality attracts friends that stand by her, always. But little did she know, everything will changed when she entered into H.I.M high, things that she never expected actually happens to her.

.
.
. 

Thanks for the comment(s)! :D