Forgotten; Compromise.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

Stunned, Ella ask for a confirmation of what she had just heard. "Y—you.. what?"

"You heard it," he said cheekily, "I'm jealous."

Ella look at Chun, flabbergasted. This man in front of her is so.. crazy! Taking a deep breath, she clench her fist tightly as she use her backhand force to hit Chun on his stomach.

"Owww!" Chun cried loudly, "What's that for?!"

Ella stare at him blankly and shake her head. "To wake you up, !"

"But, I'm not sleeping!" Chun protested.

"Then what the f-," she exclaimed but paused to think a better way of phrasing her sentence. "Why are you jealous?"

Chun shrugged, staring into Ella's eyes intensely. "What? Loss for words?" Ella challenged, staring back at him although she couldn't help but admit that his eyes is kind of charming. Many girls would die just to make him stare at them in this way but too bad, she isn't interested.

"Ella Chen." he said, all the playfulness and goofiness in him disappeared in that split second.

"W-what?" Ella stammered a little, she is starting to feel uncomfortable with Chun staring at her in this way.

`
"Damn you, Hebe." Aaron cursed while complaining in process. "I mean, you're so petite yet so heavy!"

"Why don't you admit that you're weak?" Hebe reiterated which cause Aaron to glare at her, "Shut up and eat your medicine."

She chuckled silently as she nodded obediently. She reach her hand out and take one blue tablets among the medicine that she have to swallowed and look at it weirdly. Thanks goodness Aaron had put aside the tablets and medicine that she need to swallow for that afternoon or else with so many different type of medicines, no doubt she's gonna get it all wrong.

She pop the blue tablet into , followed by a mouthful of water. One, two, three... and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! The water go down alright but the blue tablet is still stuck in ! Unable to tolerate the smell of the tablet in anymore, she spat it out as she quickly drink a couple mouthful of water to get rid of the smell in .

Aaron, who is sitting across Hebe shake his head as he walked towards Hebe and passed her a tissue. "What?" Hebe inquired, not quite understanding of what Aaron is trying to interpret. He let out a sigh as he stood down beside Hebe and wipe with the tissue he is holding on.

Oblivious to Aaron, Hebe's heartbeat is pumping faster than the normal rate every second he is nearer to her. Feeling uncomfortable, Hebe take the tissue from Aaron's hand as wipe herself. 'Why am I feeling so nervous?' Hebe asked herself mentally as she turned away from Aaron, trying her best to avoid him.

"Why is your face so red?" Aaron asked, feeling weird. "Is it because the weather today is too hot for you to managed?"

Hebe plastered a fake smile as she shake her head and move away from him. "No, no! It's alright, really!"

Aaron doesn't seems to be convinced. "Then are you too cold?" he guessed while trying to take out his coat to wrap it around Hebe but she quickly shake her head and rejected it. "No! I'm alright, really! The weather is just right!"

"Then why are you flustered?" he grinned cheekily since he know something is amiss.

Irritated, Hebe glare at him as she yelled abruptly. "As long as you're out of this room, I'll be fine!"

Aaron raised his eyebrow as he smirk. "Wow, wow, wow. Chill lady! What did I do?" he asked innocently while raising up both his arms.

"JUST GET OUT, please!" Hebe snapped in a pleading manner as she cover her head with her jacket so that she wouldn't have to face Aaron anymore.

`

"I'm so disappointed in you," Chun sighed as he break the eye contact with Ella. "You've really forgotten me, didn't you?"

"What are you saying?" Ella asked, puzzled.

"Nothing." he said as he turned away from Ella, back-faced her. "It isn't important anymore."

Hearing Chun's word, there is no way that stubborn Ella would let the matter rest. How could she doesn't understand of what Chun is saying?! "What do you mean?" she asked again, even more bewildered as before.

"I said it, it's not important anymore!" Chun snapped sharply as he start to walk away from Ella but was stopped by her. "WAIT! You're not going until you tell me what on earth is happening!"

Chun smirk, but not the normal and gleeful smirk he always have. The smirk contains disappointment and sadness, Ella can sensed it. Really, she can sensed it but.. she don't understand. What, what does he mean by she have forgotten him? Does he need to be remembered by her? Plucking up all her courage, she ask, "Who are you?"

Her question send Chun to a series of hysterical laughter. "You're funny, Ella! You're so funny." he complimented but if you sense it, that was just another sarcastic remark of his. "So you've forgotten me, didn't you?!" he yelled, losing control of himself.

Calming down himself, he face her as he lean in closer to her and answered, "Who am I? I'm Chun. The mighty Chun in HIM high university that all the girls drool over?" He paused as he closed his eyes and continued. "The Chun that you've forgotten." he breathe out as turned and walk away from her, not even turning back for once.

`

"Fine. Let's make a compromise then," Aaron stated, eyeing her suspiciously. "You finished your medicine and I'll leave. How about that?"

"But the medicine are awful!" Hebe complain again as she pout in agony.

"And medicines aren't supposed to be nice!" Aaron argued and let out a smirk eventually because he knew, he won.

"FINE!" Hebe answered as she stare at the countless tablets there is laying in front of her. Each of them seems so scary, it make her feel like.. the medicine are sent to kill her! "Nooooooooooooooo!" Hebe cried lifelessly as Aaron rolled his eyes. "Don't be mental, Hebe. Swallow every single of them and you'll get well soon, I promised."

Hebe still doesn't seems to be convinced. "Why is something named medicine existed in this world?"

"Then why are you in this world?" he asked while chuckling. This make Hebe slap his arm gently as she answered him confidently, "Because I just existed!"

"Aren't you answering you question?" Aaron reiterated and only then, Hebe found out that she fall into his trap. "Jeez, shut up!" she say, annoy by his irritating actions.

Even though he hadn't done teasing her, Aaron decided to be nice for once as he offer, "Let me feed you."

"With you feeding me, the medicine wouldn't be any sweeter, will it?" Hebe retorted stubbornly as Aaron glared at her. "HEY! What do you mean by that, lady?"

Hebe smirk and give no response. On the other hand, Aaron is trying his best to dissolve the tablets in the water so that Hebe would be able to finish her medicine quicker by just pouring the drink into . "Here, done." he say, grinning. "I did my best in dissolving so -"

Before he finish his sentence, Hebe grab the cup that Aaron is holding on to and take a deep breath. "I'll drink it." she say bravely as she close her eyes and poured the liquid in and swallow it in a swift action. Immediately after she swallowed the mouthful of medicine liquid, she quickly take the cup that is lying near Aaron and position it at . Without saying anything, she drink the water from the cup as Aaron immediately protest, "Hey, that's my cup... and my water!"

"It wouldn't kill to share right?" Hebe retorted as she eyed him carefully. "Okay, I finished my medicine so.. can you like.. leave the room now?"

"Don't you want to stare at my handsome face for a bit longer?" he teased, leaning close to her. His left hand is holding onto her shoulder whereas another is wrapping around her waist.

Hebe could sense that her body temperature is rising because of the close contact they're having as she pushed him away quickly and she chased him out. "Just get out, Aaron Yan!" she complained and quickly added, "And.. you're way too ego."

`.....//

Thanks for commenting! (: I'll be starting a christmas fanfic really soon so I'll focus on that soon. I will try to update the foreword by tomorrow okay? Anyway, I've another story named -- Lose my everything. Hope to see you there!