Out of the darkness.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

Miss Wong, the maths teacher smile as she instruct, "Ella, can you stay back today after school to help Chun's on his homework?" Ella eyes widened as she immediately protest, "No way! Of all people, why me?" She turned to looked at Chun whom was sitting about five seats away from her, smirking.

"Hmm, partly it is because it was Mr Wu's request but i think you will be patient enough to teach Chun, right?"Miss Wong assumed as Ella rolled her eye and thought, 'Did she give me the chance to reject?' She nod her head slightly as she sent a dead glare towards Chun before focusing her work again. It just irritated her so much he is practically trying all ways to get her attention, or rather to get revenge on her for embarrassing him.

Just then, the student beside Ella tapped her as she passed her a piece of crumbled paper. She raised her eyebrow as the student point towards the guy two seats behind her. She nodded and whimper a thanks to her seatmate before opening up the note with an average handwriting. It reads, "If Miss Wong's decision affect you so much, just told her straight in her face. Don't force yourself to do something you don't want to do okay? :)"

This totally warmth Ella's heart as she kept the paper in her pencil case before turning her back to faced Jerry and mouth the words thank you to him in a appreciation manner. Jerry returned a smile as both of them get back to their work. Unknown to them, Chun is watching every single actions.

.
.
.

"Fu Zhen, wake up! F-, I mean Hebe. Wake up!"Aaron hissed as he shook Hebe lightly on her shoulder.

No response.

"Psssssh, wake up Hebe."he tried again but failed. "Wake up, the doctor will be arriving in 10-15minutes time!"he continued, and finally he get some mumbling for reply. He couldn't hear properly due to the mumbling but all he could hear is, "5 more minutes, mom.." He rolled his eye as he said, "For goodness sake, do i sound like your mom?"

No response.

"Great."Aaron said with a sarcastic tone. He then give in one last try, "You better wake up now or else.. or else.. or else i gonna make you wash my toilet!" He scratched his head awkwardly, he was even doubting himself for being so childish and it just does sound weird. "Shut up Ella, let me sleep~"Hebe said, obviously still in her sleeping mode. "First, I'm your mother next I'm your sister, what's next, Hebe Chen?"Aaron asked even though he knew he wouldn't get any reply until she is fully awake.

He let out a smirk as he lean in and grabbed her hand. Without any warning, he pulled her roughly as he step back but was accidentally tripped on a small ball as he fall backwards, pulling Hebe with him. They tumble down together, with Hebe on top of Aaron which is really an awkward position. The next second, Hebe's eye snapped open as she let out a fast yelp. "Yah! Why are you here, Aaron Yan!"Hebe complained as she tried to suppress the pain on her ankle.

"Oh hi, you're finally awake."Aaron teased as Hebe kept quiet in embarrassment. After god knows for how long, Aaron decided to speak up. "Are you ready to get off my body? You're heavy, idiot." This make Hebe blush even more. "I- I can't move my leg.."Hebe confessed truthfully as she turned her head away from Aaron. He shake his head as he placed his hand on Hebe waist before swapping their position by turning her around swiftly. Hebe swore she could felt her heartbeat thump faster at that second but it went back to the normal the next second. Weird, isn't it?

He then stand up and swept some dust that was stuck onto him and squatted down and scooped Hebe up and placed her on bed gently. Hebe thanked him with a smile which he returned it. "You look nicer when you smile. You should smile more often."Hebe commented with a smile. Aaron rolled his eye as he turned his back to face her, smiling while wondering how innocent could this girl be.

"Can I know why you hate me so much?"she blunt out out of a sudden. "Because you still believed I'm the whoever Tian Fu Zhen?"she continued, feeling scared at the same time but she think there is a need for her to get everything clear. She doesn't want to be anybody's shadow.

"Maybe. I don't know either."he answered. "You look exactly like Tian Fu Zhen but you make me doubt you when i see the attitude and personality difference between the two of you. But i couldn't help but think, all these might be a trick. A trick for me to fall into your trap again. I don't want to get hurt again. I need to be cautious to every girl around me because I'm afraid they are like FuZhen."he continued. He then point to his heart and said, "She leave a scar here and till now, it still couldn't be erased. I tried, i really tried."

Hebe get his words generate in her mind as she finally understood why everybody hate her, or rather, Tian Fu Zhen. She tried to reach for Aaron and end up almost topple down the bed again. Aaron quickly go to her side as he help her up and hold onto her before settling down beside her, support her by making her leaning against him for support. "Do you mind sharing with me the story between the both of you?"she then asked timidly as Aaron turned and stare at her, into her eyes.

.
.
.

"For group factorization, first, you form two groups of two. Then, use common term factorization to factorize each group. Clear? Next, use common term factorization to factorize step 2 expression. You must note that if all terms in the bracket of Step 2 are different in sign only, invert the sign outside the second bracket together with all the terms inside the second bracket. Understand?"Ella asked as she help Chun to highlight the important points of the thick piles of Maths note that MissWong, their maths teacher gave.

Chun let out a yawn and complain, "Boring. I don't understand why pretty teachers is always interested in subjects like mathematics, history and chinese~" As soon as he finished his sentence, Ella slap him on his head and glare at him before defending, "You hate the subjects because you're weak in it."

"I don't deny that but i don't see how good you're in those subjects."he teased as anger began to rose in Ella but she decided to kept quiet while continuing highlight the main points on the notes. "I see, someone is guilty conscience."he teased again. "Can you please shut the up and listen? I don't give a ing damn about your grades but I just don't want to disappoint Miss Wong."Ella swore as volcano erupt in her.

"Tomboyish nerd."

"Stupid gay! Can you just keep your mouth shut? Here am I trying my very best to teach you yet you're fooling around. So what I'm tomboyish, so what I'm a nerdy student? As long as i don't be an eyesore like you to other students! If you really don't want to study, or you just want to make fun of me.. tell Miss Wong that there isn't a need for me to tutor you at all. You can laugh at me all you want, but please don't waste my time!"Ella shouted as she slammed the tabled hard and pack all her stuff into her bag, preparing to walk-out of the room.

.
.
.

"I was scanning through a particular form when I turned around the corner and bumped into someone. The girl looked up and smirk and exclaimed, 'Perfect Target' and before i could say anything else, her lips is crash into mine. My eyes was widened in shock as i stare at her. She then parted her lips from me a minute later as she told to the guy that was standing in front of us that I'm her boyfriend and she love me more than her life. From then on, we become fast friends and i gradually fall in love with her in less than a week. Then, she confess to me and we're together. Selina told me this woman is up to no good based on her sixth instinct but i ignored it. I tolerate every of her actions like flirting with guys right in front of me, leaving me alone when she have a date with her so called boy-friend but after that she would come and coaxed me by saying, I'm her only one and use all tricks to cheer me up. I once confronted to her that my friend told me he could see part of her bosom due to the over-revealing clothes she wore but she just assure me that my friend is interested in her. Some girls called her and some other called her a , but i still choose to believe her until one fine day when i decided to drop by her house and bought her dinner but who knows, she is kissing a man behind my back. Not only they kiss, they are making out in the public! I confront to her and she admit it so casually that it hurt so much that I could die. She told me that she is with me because of my money, my fame. I am disappointed, from the heart. The reason for her leaving me is simply because that guy is much much more richer than me. Pathetic, isn't it? She just dump me for another guy who is just filthy rich!"Aaron exclaimed in frustration as a crystal like tear drop fall from his face.

Hebe patted his back as she lean in and hug him lightly. "Sorry."she whispered as Aaron wiped away the tears on his face and give a fake smile.

"It's.. okay."he stuttered as the girl beside him slowly release him and looked at him before breathing out a smile and asked, "So, is there a possibility that we might become friends?"

"I don't know."Aaron answered in a monotone. He doesn't want to lie to her. He know he is not ready. Not ready to accept her as a friend yet. This make Hebe smile even wider as she nodded her head and said, "Don't worry, i understand." She is actually happy that Aaron didn't say no, at least there is still room for negotiation. She must proved to him that Hebe and Tian Fu Zhen is two different person and she want to be his friend. She want to help him to walk out of this darkness.

.
.
.