Misunderstood.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

Chapter05 :D

.
.
.

Ella have just done running errand for her mother as she walked passed Starbucks. The aroma of the coffee was certainly unbearable for a coffee addict like her. "It's no harm stalling a little time to buy my favourite coffee yeah?"she thought as she walked in happily, only to bumped into someone. She was about to apologize but the moment she saw the person she bumped into, she immediately shout, "IT'S YOU?!" She then realised she wasn't the only one who shouted that, the person in front of her shouted the exact same thing which she return with a sneer.

"What luck to bump into this guy that hurt my darling Hebe!"Ella thought while walking to the reception, with Chun following behind thinking, "What luck to bump into this girl, no- she's not a girl at all! This stupid tomboy who hurt my little brother!" They decided to ignored each other as Ella took the menu as she scanned through before ordering, "Espresso please."

Chun raised his eyebrow and looked at her which make Ella to snapped at him, "What?!" The guy laughed heartily as he answered, "I never knew a tomboy can appreciate Espresso."

Ella's anger boiled as she tried to remained in her composure as she smile fakely and said, "Well, i never knew a gay like you would learn to appreciate Espresso either."

"GAY?! MIND YOUR WORDS, I'M HUNDRED PERCENT MAN!"Chun shouted agitatedly when Ella with the word, gay. Everybody in Starbuck Cafe turned and looked at Chun, who is exclaiming out of nowhere and it was certainly extremely ridiculous when you was enjoying the aroma of the coffee when someone shouted that he wasn't a gay. Soft giggling and laughter could be heard as he swore silently towards the embarrassment the tomboy brought him.

"Miss, your Espresso is ready."the receptionist said politely as Ella turned to her and paid the money after thanking her. She then turned to Chun as she said in sarcasm. "Uh-oh! I guess everybody in Starbuck today have already know that YOU'RE A GAY!" She then ran out of the coffeehouse, leaving Chun standing there blushing red.

.
.
.

The next morning, Hebe woke up and felt throes around her ankle. After Calvin brought her back home yesterday, she had been staying in the room since she have difficulties in moving. Dinner was brought to her by her mother who was told that Hebe was not feeling that well. She then examined her ankle and realised it was swelling. She decided to ignored the fact of her sprained ankle and mentality state, all thanks to Aaron Yan and his friends. She sighed as she took out a black tank top with a light blue jacket, accompanying with a pair of long jeans. This time, she took a longer time to change and prepare herself since her ankle is hurting every time she move.

-

Walking in the dining room, Hebe noticed Ella was sitting on the chair, smiling at herself.. just like an idiot. Hebe give a naughty smile as she creeped behind Ella before shouting, "BOO!" This sudden action causes Ella to jump and toppled down the chair with smoke fuming out from everywhere of her body. "Oh ."Hebe mumbled when she saw Ella get up and headed towards her dangerously.

"MOMMY!"Hebe called as her mother immediately jump to protect her younger daughter. "Stop it, Ella. Your sister is just playing around."

Ella pouted as their mother took side on Hebe, she immediately complained to their father by saying, "DADDY! It's Hebe who started all this!"

Mr Chen laughed as he raised both of his hands up, admitting defeated towards his childish daughters. "BANG!"Hebe and Ella shouted in unison as they looked at each other then back to their father, not forgetting to direct their hand to a L shape sign and point towards their father. Being co-operative, Mr Chen give a sorrowful cry as he acted dead.. on the dining table, which make the whole family burst out into laughter.

That's how the Chen's family communicated, always so lively and childish. Hebe smiled as she thought, "With such a tomboyish yet humorous sister, naggy yet loving mother, strict yet caring father.. what more can i ask for?" Well, everybody should learned to be contented because there is always someone less fortunate in the world.

.
.
.

Hebe and Ella was walking side by side to school when Hebe suddenly bump into someone, as usual. "Oh no, I'm so sorry! Are you.."Hebe quickly apologised but she stopped when she saw the person she bumped into was the person she want to see last on earth, Aaron Yan. "..okay?"she finished her sentence nevertheless, even when she knew Aaron wouldn't be that friendly back to her.

Aaron give her a cold glare as he walked away without saying anything. At that particular moment, Hebe felt as if she would feel better if he didn't ignore him like this, at least talk to her or whatever, she doesn't know. Nobody, or at least nobody had ever told her that they doesn't like her as a friend since she was always so trustworthy and caring. Ella looked at her as she grabbed her younger sister's hand and walk through the crowd until.. she heard something.

She turn and released Hebe's hand to find it was the guy she had a slight quarrel with in the Starbuck. He was standing there smirking, which made Ella even more annoyed. "Tomboy~!"the guy whistled in a melodious tune as one ridiculous idea strike Ella's head and she smile evilly while walking towards to Chun.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do you feel like savouring me up?"Chun teased, not knowing what would happen next but Ella leave him in a total shock when she placed his hand gently on her wrist and within the next second, people around them was looking at them because Ella was shouting, "Ahhhh! MOLEST!" Chun widened his eyes as he looked at her unbelievably. Hebe, on the other hand was chuckling lightly upon seeing what her sister is doing.

The next second, Ella was already crying on the floor. Just when Hebe wanted to walked forward and lend a helping hand to Ella, a tall and cute guy walk towards Ella and help her out before asking, "Are you okay, Miss?" Ella nodded as she sniffled. "Why would she be not okay? The one that is not okay now is ME!" Chun complained as the guy walked towards him and punch him on his left cheek. "Guy who molest girls are bastard." Just when he was ready to send another punch towards him, Chun caught his fist as he mumbled dangerously, "Who are you to lecture me?"

As a quick-witted person, Ella sense the danger around them as she quickly introduced herself to the guy who saved her. "Hi, I'm Ella Chen. Thanks for saving me." Indeed the guy then transfer all his attention towards Ella and introduced himself back. "I'm Jerry Yan. Nice to meet you, cutie!" Ella blushed upon hearing the compliment from Jerry but she quickly brushed it off and point towards Hebe. "That is my sister, Hebe." Jerry nodded as he shot Hebe a cute smile before biding goodbye to the sisters, treating Chun as if he was invisible.

Hebe pulled her sister along as she reprimanded her cutely, "ELLAAA! How could you do that? It's so mean!" Ella laughed as Hebe join the laughter but it died off upon seeing Aaron Yan, standing in front of them, blocking their way. "Excuse me, i would like to talk to her for a moment."Aaron said as he eyed at Hebe which make her shiver.

Ella was about to reject when Hebe assured her, "I'll be okay, don't worry."

.
.
.

"You're a , just like your sister."

"Aaron Yan! Can you please stop it and you're not to insult my sister like this! You don't even know her, you're NOBODY to judge her and me!"Hebe retort angrily upon hearing what Aaron had just said.

"Nobody? I'm one of the victim you played, Tian Fu Zhen! And now you're telling me that I'm nobody to lecture you?!"Aaron shouted as he walk nearer to Hebe. "To think i have misunderstood you, so i guess i did not after seeing how well your sister could act. Everything is so fake, just like you."

Hebe felt knives stabbing through her heart and she is trying hard to fight back the tears that are threatening to fall. "You still doesn't believe me!"she shouted in much agitation.

"Don't cry, because your tears are fake too."Aaron said as he looked into his eye. But, genuine and hurt was visible in her eye but he decided to push that aside, convincing himself that it's just an illusion that she is creating. Hebe sniffled as she give a bitter smile and breath out. "Does anything i said now means to you? At the end of the day, you still doesn't believe me so why.. why did you ask in the first place?!"

She then squat down with agony and start crying her heart out, ignoring the fact that Aaron was just beside her. She was hurt, and she want to cry, that was all she know at the moment. Aaron turned and looked at her, still in dilemma whether to trust the person in front of him or not. How could he doesn't feel the same as what he said? He say she is fake yet he feel that she wasn't lying. Can he trust her.. again?

.
.
.

"." Chun swore as he rubbed his cheek lightly, remembering how he was punch by a random guy named Jerry just because that stupid tomboy shouted molest when he didn't even touch a single strand of hair of her. Why would he, Chun Wu touched a tomboy like her when he had one flock of girls waiting for him, treating him as if he is their prince.

Suddenly, an idea popped inside his mind as he decided to take revenge on Ella for embarrassing him. "Just you wait, Ella Chen. I will make sure I irritated you as much as possible."he said with a evil grin as he made his way to the next class, Physics which is coincidentally the same class as his revenge's target.

.
.
. 

Author's Note: Thanks for commenting, lovelies! xD