New or Back.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

Chapter02 :D
.
.
.

"HEBE CHEN JIA QI~" Ella warned in a low and dangerous voice as Hebe smile sheepishly and pull her tongue out, indicating she didn't do it on purpose. "Chill, Ella! You know, accident do happen!" Hebe assured her as Ella walk closer to her. Every step she take make Hebe feel even more dangerous. "Hmmm, i know you love me alot but there's don't need for you to stand so close yeah?"Hebe trailed off as she realised that her back was already against the wall. It was the dead end.

"My dear sister~ would you like it if somebody throw an alarm clock on you because she is still dreaming and cause you a bump on your head, specially when this is the first day of school?"Ella asked as she smile. A fake and dangerous smile. "Well, that wasn't a alarm clock in my dream.."Hebe muttered as she remember how Ella spoiled her beautiful dream when she accidentally threw the alarm clock on her head. Ella was about to attack Hebe when someone stopped her. "Jiahua! Don't you dare to bully Jiaqi!"

Hebe's eyes sparkled upon seeing their mother. "Oh mom, i love you! You're my savior of the day, mommy!"Hebe chirped as she quickly hided behind her mother, with hands on her shoulders. "But mom-"Ella started reasoning as Mr Chen popped out and remind them. "My two darlings, i hope you guys hadn't forgotten today is your first day to H.I.M high."

"OH CRAP!"Hebe and Ella shouted together in unison as both of them quickly rushed back to their room and brushed up. Mrs Chen looked at Mr Chen as she smile and he returned a wink at her. "You're my savior of the day, hubby!"Mrs Chen indicate as both of them burst out into laughter.

-

"Hebe! You're a slowpoke!"Ella complained when she's done with her appearance and everything. "Hey!"Hebe pouted upon hearing Ella's comment. "There! I'm done!"she continued after she done tying her shoelace. Both of them bid goodbye to their parents as they quickly rushed to the bus-stop in case the bus arrived sooner.

.
.
.

"Hey Aaron."Jiro greet as he walked towards Aaron with his girlfriend, Selina together, hand in hand. Both of them are also the couple that everybody envy. Aaron and FuZhen are also the idol couple of the girls and boys in the campus expect that.. it was already past tense.

Aaron smile as he nodded his head and eyed both of them and his eyes seems to be scanning around for another person or something. "Chun is having a short basketball meeting and he need to be there since he was the captain but he will join us soon."Jiro said, as if knowing what Aaron is searching.

He nodded again as he asked Jiro, "Did you watch the soccer last night? It was amazing!" Jiro's nodded immediately as the boys start talking about the soccer match yesterday. Feeling awkward, Selina sighed as she excused herself to the ladies.

.
.
.

The sisters walked into H.I.M high as Hebe grabbed onto Ella's arm tightly upon realising the attention both of them having. "Don't worry, Hebe."Ella whispered as they made their way to the office. On the way, Hebe bumped into someone as she quickly apologise. "Oh my god, I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

Hebe looked up to find a girl with delicate features and long brown chestnut hair. She's really beautiful, Hebe thought as she smile at her but what she received was a glare from that girl. "Tian Fu Zhen!"she exclaimed as she point at Hebe with a face of horror.

"FuZhen?"both Hebe and Ella asked as they faced the girl with a bewilder face. "Still acting? I can even recognize you even if you turned into ash! Tian Fu Zhen.. why are you back? Have you squander finish the man's money and you're back to find Aaron?! Let me tell you, he will never fall into your trap again! So don't waste your effort!"the girl accused as Hebe tried to cleared up the misunderstanding since there are quite a number of students looking at them weirdly while walking past them. "Hmm, miss? I don't get what you mean though. I don't know who is FuZhen or Aaron. I'm a newly transfer student named Hebe Chen Jia Qi. Nice to meet you."

Despite her polite speech, the girl only laugh in sarcastic as she mocked, "Hebe Chen Jia Qi? What a good actress you are, Tian Fu Zhen. Hmmm, i see. You've totally change your image.. no longer the girl that wear revealing clothes and applied lots of make up and you have even change your name!" The girl clap her hand as she continued, "You're Tian Fu Zhen, stop lying. You can never lie to me."

Ella, who is standing at the side is obviously pissed off now. Who is she to insult her beloved sister like that? It's fact that both Hebe and her doesn't know the crazy woman in front of them! "Stop barking, crazy woman! This is not a place for you to bark. Go back to your kennel and you better don't insult my sister again."Ella warned as she pulled Hebe away, leaving the girl standing there with puff up cheeks.

.
.
.

"Darling, what's wrong?"Jiro asked, his voice full of concern towards Selina, who is sitting right in front of him angrily. She refused to talk since she is busy cooling herself down. Meanwhile, Aaron give Jiro a whats-wrong-with-her look as Jiro shrug and shot him a i-wish-i-know-too look. Just then, Chun come along as he greet the clique cheerfully but received no response. Being more sensitive, he could sense that something is wrong as he looked at everyone of them and finally lay his attention towards Selina.

"Who make our dear princess so angry?"Chun coaxed as Selina finally replied with three words. "Tian Fu Zhen."

All of them was shocked and stunned upon hearing FuZhen's name but Jiro find it's unbelievable as he asked to reconfirm, "Sorry?" Selina turned to him and nodded while she say, "You guys didn't hear wrongly. It's Tian Fu Zhen. She's back but this time, she seems to have a friend with her."

"A friend?"Chun asked as Selina changed her statement. "No, that girl is practically a tomboy! She is so rude!"

"You're mean, Selina Ren."Chun said as she retorted with full of energy, "It's far away from mean! Do you know what she scold me?! She scold me a crazy woman and she even ask me to stop barking and go back to my kennel!" Upon hearing this, everybody laughed expect Aaron.

"She's back? How could it be possible?"he thought as he slowly walked away from the clique. Jiro was the first to noticed it as he shout, "Aaron! Where are you going?!" He didn't replied as he continue to walked aimlessly and just when Jiro and Selina wanted to give chased to him, Chun stopped them. "He need some time to be alone."

.
.
.

"ELLA! You're sure fierce just now!"Hebe gasped as she cheered for her sister happily. Ella pat her head as she replied, "Of course, whoever bully you will get it from me."

"Thanks Ella, you're the best sister i could ever get!"Hebe exclaimed as they report themselves at the office. The office lady then pass them a set of timetable as they scanned through it. "I guess I'll meet you during recess, sis."Ella said as she sighed. How she wish she could transfer to the class where Hebe is, just to protect her. This young girl may look weak on outside but she is actually very tough, but that's also the reason why she is the the biggest worry of the family.

Both of them then headed to their respective classroom with some help of students around them.

.
.
.

If what Selina say is truth, how am i gonna face this reality? Tian Fu Zhen, why are you back again?! I hate you for ruining my life again and again. You're back when i am finally recovered from my hurt, maybe from outside but at least i make improvement. I hate you, i really do..

BUT THIS TIME, I wouldn't be defeated so easily.

Bring it on, Tian Fu Zhen! I'm no longer the dumb and stupid Aaron Yan. It's you that change all the facts about me.

With this particular confidence, he walked out of the garden he always spend his time when he is down, angry or when he need to clam down. The beautiful scenery with birds on trees chirping and singing happily, as if telling the whole world that nature is their home always seems to have a way of calming him down with their most nature and reality beauty.

-

Aaron was on her way to his classroom which is located at the second floor. As he was climbing the stairs, he was halted by a familiar voice. He turned his back around and saw a pretty girl looking at him with big innocent eyes.. but on a closer look, he recognise that the girl is FuZhen.

"Hmmm.. I lost my way here and i would like to ask you where is E2-06 located?"the girl asked with a smile as Aaron stare at her unbelievably but decided to remained clam as he walked closer to her. He lowered his head due to the height differences and whispered into the girl's ear, "Long time no see, Tian Fu Zhen."

The girl stepped a back further from Aaron as she clarify, "Excuse me, fellow schoolmate? I think you've mistaken me as someone else. I'm a newly transfer student and my name is Hebe." She then give him a smile as she take initiative to shook hand with him. Aaron looked at her hand as he give her a sneered before giving her a glare and said, "Stop acting, it's irritating. I wouldn't be cheat by you again!"

"What?"Hebe asked with full of invisible question marks hanging around her head. Aaron smirked as he decided to play along with her, "E means E block. 2 means second floor and 06 means the class number. So the place you're heading to is E block, second floor, the sixth classroom."

"Oh thanks.. but may i know where is the E block?"Hebe asked again, pushing the question marks out of her head. "You're in the same class as me. Follow me."Aaron answered as he walked away without waiting for Hebe. As he turned his back to face her, he closed his eyes and recalled how well she could act. However, this act only make him despise her even more.

.
.
.