Confused State.

Line Had Drawn Between Us

"There is only me and you now. Can you tell me what happen?"Jiro questioned as both Aaron and him entered the biology class. Selina had a different class with them hence, they are seatmates for that lesson. Aaron looked at him as he mumbled out softly, "She's really back."

"So what? Hadn't you move on?"Jiro gasped without much consideration in his words.

"I did, i really did. But the moment i saw her with such a mask on, i feel so angry and.. i don't know! How come she can act like she doesn't know us at all? Why? Why does she want to use a fake name and such a different attitude? She isn't like that at all."Aaron explain briefly agitatedly. Being the most playful and cheeky person among the clique, Jiro still do know when to continue asking question and when to stop and leave him alone. He sighed silently as he took out his mobile phone and to his surprise, there is one message received from Selina. He smile upon receiving her text as he typed a quick reply before keeping his phone once again in his pocket.

.
.
.

Classes for the particular day had finally ended as students packed up with a light-hearted mood and started discussing with their friends where to hang out later on. A guy quicken his steps as he stand in front of his girlfriend's locker, waiting for her. After a minute or so, a girl with chestnut brown long hair walked towards him and give him a peck on his lips. The girl quickly stuff her books inside her lockers as both of them walked hand in hand together out of the school compound.

She stop walking all of a sudden and face the guy with teary eyes. "Jiro, would you abandon me like how FuZhen did to Aaron?"

Jiro looked at his emotional girlfriend as he ruffled her hair and wrap his arms around her and assured her, "Silly! I would never do that, Selina. Believe me."

"I believe you but I'm really scared. I can't afford to lose you, Jiro. I really can't."Selina confessed as she buried her head at Jiro's chest as he pat her, hoping that will sooth down her sudden emotions. "Silly girl. Though you're not my first love.. but you're certainly my last romance. I can't live without you too."Jiro said with much confident as she looked up and finally smile. With that look on Selina's face, Jiro knew that she's okay, she just tend to get more paranoid sometimes but she is the only one for him.

Both of them continued their journey as they walked with hands intertwined. Nobody knows what's gonna happen for this little couple but everybody hope that their love is deep enough to conquers all.

.
.
.

"Tsk! You're limping so badly! Are you sure you're okay, Hebe?"Ella asked as she noticed how Hebe's limp as she walked every step even when her hands was on Ella's shoulders for support. "I'm really okay, Ella."Hebe said with a smile. She couldn't possible shout out loud to Ella that the pain was almost unbearable and she feel like chopping off her leg right at that second.

Just then, Ella phone rang as she picked up and greeted whoever is on the other side of the receiver. "Hello?"

"Well, okay then.. okay okay... yes.. yeah.. okay!!"Ella speak as Hebe eyed her impatient and scrunch up face. Two minutes later, the phonecall finally ended as Hebe asked who's the person who made her dear sister so pissed. "Well, Hebe. I'm sorry. Mum just called and she-"

"I understand. She have errand for you to run again, isn't it?"Hebe cut her question as she answered thoughtfully. Ella replied with a smile upon her understanding sister but at the same time, she is still worried about Hebe's injuries. How can she possible make it home?

Hebe seems to read her mind as she reassured her, "Don't worry, Ella. I can take cab home." Only then, her sister nodded in relief as she went to run an errand for their mother. Hebe was about to flag a cab when she suddenly remembered that her wallet wasn't with her! "."she muttered with a oh-god-i'm-dead face.

Suddenly, she remembered Calvin, her neighbour bestfriend. She tried to took her phone out of her pocket while standing up but unfortunately, her phone dropped on the floor due to the lack of strength while holding on the phone. "Psssh, this isn't my day."Hebe cursed as she tried to lower herself to picked her phone but failed. She ended up falling on her as she whined to herself. Just then, a hand was extended out to her reach as she looked up to find Aaron looking at her without much emotion.

"What?"Hebe asked with irritation. He couldn't be that great to help her, right? Aaron say nothing as he lower himself and carried her in bridal style and started walking. She then lean forward and touched Aaron's forehead which make him stop all of a sudden and stare at her.

"Why are you carrying me and why d-"

"As much as i hate you, Tian Fu Zhen. I doesn't want you to tell-tales to anybody and said that it's me that pushed you, landing you into this state."he cut his sentence and explain briefly.

Hebe rolled her eyes as she retorted, "Geez, my goodness! How many times have i tell you i don't know who is the whoever Tian Fu Zhen?!"

"I know you, stop faking. Is it so difficult to admit to your ex-boyfriend who you have cheated on that you're the one who left him with a broken heart? No! So.. why are you back? Back for another wealthy man because that man dumped you?"Aaron snickered as Hebe stare at him with disbelieve. "I'm sorry, i didn't know your ex-girlfriend cheated on you.."Hebe apologize as she pitied his circumstance.

Aaron faked a laugh as he said, "It's you that hurt me so stop acting one goody buddy here."

"Can you stop it?! Put me down now!"Hebe exclaimed as she sense anger rose in her. This man was being extremely ridiculous, he was almost accusing her for all the things she didn't do! "Don't help me when you don't believe me and keep on criticizing me when you don't even know who am i. Do you know how hurt and weird i felt when I entered the university and was being called by a different name and i don't even know who the person is? Do you know how hurt and weird i felt when you people give me nasty comments of a person i don't even know who she is?! Do you know how-"she continued, pouring all her heartfelt words and before she finished the sentence, she was choked by her own tears as she decided to stop talking.

Aaron looked at her with an unexplainable face as he slowly walked away, thinking about what she say. In fact, her tears felt so real but then he still decided to believe the fact that she's his ex-girlfriend that hurt him one year ago.

.
.
.

Sobs was heard immediately when Calvin picked up his phone. Worried and fluster got over him as he quickly ask through the receiver, "Hebe?! Are you okay?" There was no reply heard as he started getting more worry than ever. "Hebe?! Can you hear me? What happen?"

After five seconds, there was finally some respone from the other side of the phone. "CALVINNNN...! I'm feeling so terrible now. Can you come now?"

Without thinking, he answered a quick yes as Hebe told him the venue she was and hang up. Calvin then turned to his seatmate, Roy and notify him, "Roy! Tell Mr Hoi that I couldn't make it for his remedial lesson! I will write him a 1000 words letter of explanation when i'm back, thanks bud!" Before Roy could make any promise, Calvin had disappear from his place.

-

"Hebe!"Calvin shouted as he noticed a wobbly figure sitting alone at the bench of the park. He quickly ran towards her and hold her by her shoulder and shook her gently. "Hebe! Why are you crying? What happen?" Upon seeing Calvin, Hebe lean forward and hug him tight as she cry even harder. This was his first time seeing Hebe in such a vulerable state, he couldn't deny that there was some heartache in him.

Hebe sniff as she wiped her tears and looked up to Calvin with the expression when she's tired and need a piggyback home. He immediately understood as he kneel down on one of his knee to support him while another leg is in the squatting position. Hebe give a bitter smile as she hop onto his back and lean her head on his shoulders.

"What happen?"Calvin asked as he start walking steadily.

"Calvin.. how will you feel when you entered a new campus and everybody was blaming you for something you didn't do because they mistaken you as another person?"Hebe asked without any energy in her voice. The energy have all been drained due to the tears of the day. Calvin kept quieted as he let her continued. "And when you tried to explain, not only they doesn't believe you.. they even accuse you for lying. How will you felt?"

Calvin was speechless upon her question. "Is it what happen to her today?"he thought as he decided to change the topic. "So, what happen to your leg?"

Hebe hestitated for a moment before answering, "Uhmm, i fell down and injuried my ankle." She then closed her eye and lay on Calvin's board shoulder, hinting him that she doesn't want to talk anymore and as her bestfriend, Calvin understood and then kept quieted throughout the piggyback ride.

-

Meanwhile, Aaron couldn't help but feel guilty upon leaving her alone there crying. Even if she wasn't her classmate, her ex-girlfriend.. as a gentlemen, he should help out although he hate to because the person is FuZhen. When he was about to reach the park, he saw a man running towards her and shot her with numerous question which he couldn't hear, so he assumed. He decided to walk nearer and hid behind a tree, successfully overhearing what the conversation is about.

"She.. really isn't FuZhen?"Aaron thought as he linked all the words that this girl have told her today. But, what if.. What if she was only acting? Aaron pushed all the confused thoughts in him as he decided to walk away, once again.

.
.
. 

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment :) I really appreciate it. Hehe.