Chapter 10 - Hospital

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

 

 

Chunji's POV

 

I heard Jae Min shouted towards L.joe which caught our attention Jae Min quickly ran towards him and pushed him hard.

We heard a loud piece of broken pot. I saw Jae Min on L.joe's lap and nudges her continuously.

 

There was blood rushing out from her head. I panicked and was scared if she'll die. When she closed her eyes, I quickly placed my head on her chest to feel her heartbeating. I was happy that her heart was still beating.

 

"Call an ambulance!" I shouted as the others ran to the office. I saw a tear fall from L.joe's cheek.

"She'll be okay" I patted his shoulder to calm him down. I was worried to that the girl I really really love will leave so sudden.

 

The ambulance came and me,L.joe and the principal was there with Jae Min as the others were about to follow.

Jae Min was quickly rushed to the emergency room directly to the O.R ( Operating Room ).

 

We waited outside full of hope that she'll be alive. We saw her parents came together with a guy.

Is that her brother?.. I asked myself. We stood up and bowed. They bowed back on us.

 

"Is she okay? What happened? She'll be alright right?" Mrs. Kim said as the principal calmed her first.

Once Mrs. Kim calmed down the principal ordered us to speak. L.joe was about to speak but I hushed him off.

 

I took a deep breath.

 

"We were eating our lunch at the rooftop when I heard Jae Min yelled to L.joe 'watch out'. It caught our attention then Jae Min ran towards him pushing him hard and he felled to the ground which caused him to have scratches. We heard a broke and a thud. It was Jae Min who got hitted by the thing" I paused and took a deep breath.

 

"It was Jae Min who got hitted  then they called the ambulance and madam principal" I finished my sentence and they nodded.

I saw the others coming.

 

"Uncle, Auntie, Hyung" they said in unison. While CAP hyung, Ricky,Changjo and Niel bowed at them.

 

The doctor came out of the O.R and finds Jae Min's relative.

"We are" her parents and the guy said. Maybe she is her brother... I thought.

 

"She's still unstable ther was a huge cut on her head but we already stitched it. Thankfully, her skull didn't got a fracture but her recovery will be long" the doctor paused for a bit. "We still need to examine her so she have to stay here" He said and left.

 

"Her room will be on the second floor, Room 114" the nurse said and left. Her parents nodded.

 

"Thanks for bringing our daughter here" Mr. Kim said.

"Don't worry Mam, Sir we will find who did this to her" Madam Principal said and left. We Teen Top and the twins stayed.

"sorry but we have a scheduled meeting in Macao, we can't stay here for a few months. You have to take good care of her and you too as her brother" We obliged her mother's order and also her brother.

 

L.joe's POV

 

When Mrs. Kim told the guy that he was her brother, I looked up and agreed that he was young if you look you look at him carefully.

 

We nodded in response and they left. I wonder how Jae Min could not be mad at her parents for leaving her so sudden when she needs them.. I thought as we went to her room.

 

I saw her in the hospital bed there sleeping. I walked towards there and sat beside her. Yah! wake up. Don't sleep infront of me... I thought as I held her hand tightly.

 

Chunji just patted my shoulder.

 

"You can leave now and rest. Thanks for taking my sister here. I really appreciated your help. She's such a good girl that she dont want to loose someone important to her" her brother said as we left.

 

I'll visit here as long as I have the time to visit you with the others. I dont want you to loose yet, I haven't had a chance to make you mine and confessed... I thought to myself as we got out of the hospital and went back to the dorm.

 

"Don't blame yourself about what happened Byunghun, your lucky she's your saviour and all" CAP hyung said giving me ease in my heart and just nodded.

 

How was it?? I guess it's a bit dramatic and intense. (Right??)

Kekeke. :P

Hope you like it as much as you liked the other chapters. I promise to update more and thanks to those who viewed.

I already got about 170+ views so thank you so much

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE <3

-Teentopsarang