Chapter 2 - Confession again ?!

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

The next day Jae Min woke up. Classes start again•••she thought. She got up on her bed took a bath and brushed her teeth while her maids placed her uniform on her bed.

She walked out of her room and went for breakfast.

"Ahjussi what's for breakfast" she asked one of the cooks."Anything you want Miss"he said."Omelette!" she exclaimed jumping like crazy.

"okay okay, take your seat and wait" she obliged and took her seat in the dinning table.

 

After a minute of waiting Jae Min got her food settled on the table. "gomawo" she said with a smile.

She walked directly at the door while the maids opened it for her." I have to go. Annyeong!" she waved, got her skateboard and left."have a nice day Miss" they said.

 

The girls squealed and screamed in excitement when Jae Min walked in school."Jae oppa date me" one of the girls said."Jae oppa you're sooo cool" another group of girls said. Good.. for a morning•••she thought.

 

"Woah~" she heared a familiar voice and turned around to see Teen Top." I can't believe Noo.. I..I mean Hyung is so popular especially when it comes to girls" Ricky said. Chunji slung an arm around her shoulder leaving L.joe jealous.

 

L.joe's POV

When I saw Chunji slung an arm around Jae Min, I felt jealous. What're you thinking your not inlove with her... are you ?•••I thought.

I just didn't mind and walked at the left side of her. I saw a girl running towards her and she stopped.

"umm.."the girl paused feeling nervous I guess." c-can i-i s-see y-you l-later-r a-af-ter class?" she said while stuttering. I walked a back for a bit.

"neh, hajiman kwenchana?" Jae Min said concerned and put her hand on her forehead."neh kwenchana" she said blishing hardly and walked away.

I heard her sigh " another one to be rejected again" she said under her breath.

"Well it's interesting to watch I guess" I said to myself without noticing that Niel heard it." don't you think that's bad bothering the person's private life hyung?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes "well its my business and I'm only concerned 'kay?" i said and walked towards Chunji and Jae Min.

 

After Class~

Jae Min's POV

 

I walked out of class and made an excuse to Teen Top " I have to meet the girl from earlier soo.. Annyeong!" i walked away while waving.

Once I got on the rooftop I saw the girl waiting."mianhe for making you wait. what would you like to talk about?" I asked.

"ermm..umm.." she paused "I like you Jae oppa W-will you d-date me?" she asked saying the last word quietly."Mianhe, Jeongmal mianhe. I'm actually a girl" i said. She nodded and took a step forward me slung her arm around my neck and kissed me on my lips.

 

Then she left running away crying.

 

L.joe's POV

 

When I saw the girl kissed Jae Min I blinked many times in shock and saw the girl running while crying. Then, Jae Min punched the railings hard. Is she crazy?!.. I thought.

 

Then she was shock when she saw me. "umm..How long were you there?" she asked "I guess a couple of minutes ago" I lied.

She nodded and walked out but I saw her right wrist was bleeding."Jamkkanman" I asked and looked at her wrist. I took her to the clinic and placed some bandages on her hand.

Without thinking I hugged her tightly. Yah! dont get yourself hurt because I'll be hurt too... I thought.

Then let her go on my grip.

 

No One's POV

 

L.joe and Jae Min walked directly to their room when the school bell rang "ermm.. about.. earlier.. Mianhe I didn't mean to do it I just thought that it could help ease the pain from your hand" he said apologizing."a-aniyo kwenchana" she said and smiled.

L.joe's heart beated like crazy from earlier till now. Seeing you(Jae Min) smile makes me fall inlove with you... he thought and smiled.

"eww.. creepy" she beamed and chuckled when she saw L.joe's face.

 

They walked in the room and listened to the teachers lessons. Blah blah blah~.

 

After Class~

 

Everyone walked  out of the room happily Jae Min and Teen Top met again.

"Yah! wanna exchange numbers with everyone?" Chunji said and took out his phone.After a minute of exchanging numbers, Jae Min felt a back hug and smile when she knew it was her best friend.

 

He faced him and smiled "Yo! twins!" she said. "hey want us both hang out in your house?" the guy said"sure Umma would definetly be happy and all"she answered."Oh yes! Teen Top meet my bestfriends Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin" she said." Twins, this is Teen Top" she said.

 

Both of them talked for a bit. "so.. gaja! Annyeong Teen Top" she said and waved. "annyeong! take care" they said back and left also.

 

 

 

Sooo... how was it ?? 

hope I can update more even though today's semestral break..

Hope you could comment and subscribe. Planning to edit the foreword a bit and add characters to make the fan fic intersting.

 

Gomawo.Saranghae~ <3

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE !!

- Teentopsarang