Chapter 23 - Trouble.

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

From that day onwards, Eunji and her friends or girls kept on doing things that can embarrass her to the whole school. Miki kept on forcing Jae Min to date him this Saturday. He kept on giving flowers and letters in her locker. These things kept on annoying her all the time.

 

Miki's POV

 

Aish.. I hate it!! I want her to be mine!!... I shouted in my mind. I kept on giving her letters and flowers but she kept on throwing it and rip things off.

I got very very mad as a thought popped out of my mind. I should threaten her that I would tell her crush which is L.joe.. I thought and evily smirk.

I got a piece of paper and wrote something in it. It says:

 

To : Jae Min

       Meet me later after school or else..

I will tell everyone in this building that your crush..

Is "L.Joe". I just wanted to have a chitchat. Thanks.

From: Miki

 

I placed it in her locker and left. I hid behind a wall to see her reaction.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

As I walked in my locker and opened it, I saw a paper fell. Aish.. another letter from him... I thought and ruffled my hair.

"You okay?" L.joe asked. I blushed lightly and looked away. "Um.. J-just go in first. I-I'll f-follow" I said stuttering. ! why am I stuttering.. I thought.

 

He nodded and chuckled then left. I sighed in relief and red the message.

 

To : Jae Min

       Meet me later after school or else..

I will tell everyone in this building that your crush..

Is "L.Joe". I just wanted to have a chitchat. Thanks.

From: Miki

 

My eyes widened shock and covered my mouth. "H-How d-did he k-know?" I asked myself silently. "Nu gu?" Chunji popped out shocking me and hide the paper quickly. "N-nothing. Ka ja" I said hurriedly.

 

Chunji's POV

 

I walked out the room as the three of them left me. I find them and saw Jae Min. Her eyes widened and covered . Hmm...I guess she's shock.. I though and walked toward her standing behind her. 

 

"H-How d-did he k-know?" She said. Huh? I asked myself. "Nu gu?". I popped out behind her making her shock. "N-nothing. Ka ja" She said hurriedly and feeling nervous. There's something wrong about her but what?.. I thought.

 

We walked in the cafeteria seeing the others. I quickly sat next to L.joe and whispered something. "L.Joe-ah I think there's something wrong with Jae Min" I whispered silently. "Mwo?". "Mollayo. Its just that she got nervous when I talked to her earlier and stuttered. She talked hurriedly which made her actions weird" I answered him." So you tell me she's hiding something?" He asked as I nodded in response. He gave me an 'o' shape in his mouth.

 

"Then shall we follow her?" He said. I nodded slowly as we kept it a big secret from the others. "What were you talking about hyungs?" Changjo asked. 

"It's. None. Of. Your. Business." We said stressing each word. Changjo just nodded his head and went back from eating.

 

We finished eating as the bell rang. Me and L.Joe watched Jae Min's every move. "She just act simple" L.Joe said silently to me.  I raised my eyebrows at him. " No she really is hiding something that we don't know" I said back. He just nodded and looked at Jae Min again. Well.. she must be hiding it for us not to look at her suspiciously. Miki passed around us bumping me in the shoulder. He just bowed 90 degrees and smiled.

 

He walked towards Jae Min and smiled at her. I rolled my eyes because of jealousy. Now he's starting to flirt at her. That . I thought angrily.

 

We walked in the room and waited for the teacher. The principal walked in and told us that our teacher for this afternoon is absent. Madam Principal didn't let us leave the classroom. We just stayed there talking.

 

Miki walked towards Jae Min and whispered something.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

Madam Principal walked in saying that our teacher for this afternoon is absent. She left not letting us go outside or dismissing us early.

Miki walked towards me and whispered something. "Remember later or else I tell them your number one bias or crush" He said smirking. Should I come? What if he'll really tell the whole school. Then I cant talk to him straightly... I thought as my heart was beating fast because of his threat. I nodded slowly and he ruffled my hair.

 

"Aish..damnit! Why'd I do this? I'm stupid" I mumbled under my breath. "Waeyo?" Chunji asked which made me startle again. "Please.. Don't pop out of nowhere again" I said clenching my chest because of shockness.

 

"Mianhe. But dont say your stupid because you're not"

 

"Thanks. And don't worry, I'm okay" I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

 

"Um.. You'll just go wait me at the front gates. Cuz.. I have to do something" I said to him. He just nodded and smiled at me.

I waited for the bell to ring. Once it rang I walked to the locker room and placed my things inside.

 

I turned around and saw Miki leaning behind a wall. "Follow me" he said as we walked our way to the rooftop.

My heart was beating fast if something might have happened. I breathed in and out silently so that the nervousness will go away.

Keep calm Jae Min. Keep calm.. I thought calming myself.

 

We walked outside the rooftop and kept my distance to Miki. 

 

"Why do you kept on ripping and throwing everything I give to you?" he asked angrily?.

"Because I dont like it and you dont have a chance" I said.

"Then please give me a chance. I want you mine" He said. I'm getting a very nervous feeling about it.. I thought. My heart was beating rapidly.

 

He pinned me to the wall. "Then I'll make you mine" He said kissing me hardly. He was about to slip his tongue on my mouth but I pulled him away.

He pinned me again to the wall and hold my shoulder tight so that I can't get out. I kept on pulling him but cant he's too strong enough.

 

He again kissed me harshly as I was about to scream. He slipped his tongue on my mouth and kept on roaming around. I didn't stayed put. I kept on moving and moving to push him but he was to strong. I kept on making sounds as he was kissing me. He was actually rapping me.

 

Son of a .. I thought as a tear fell down on my cheeks. I didn't care as he went through my neck kissing it. "AHHHHHH!!" I screamed for someone or everyone to here. He placed his hand on my mouth but I kept on shouting. "Help ME!!" I said.

 

I heared a bang on the door as Miki stopped what he was doing to me. I saw L.joe and Chunji with the others. I ran towards L.joe and hugged him crying.

Chunji landed a punch on his face continuously leaving dark bruises on his faces. I cried hard on L.joe's shoulder as the others stopped Chunji and called the police.

 

"It's okay. It's okay. That won't happen ever again" L.joe told me. I hugged him tight and cried. He kept on rubbing my back to ease the pain.

"This won't happen ever again. We'll protect you I promise" he said and hugged me back.

 

They called the police as Miki was sent to jail because he was already 18. I kept on crying and crying. L.joe hugged me tighter. I felt really safe when he hugs me everytime. I stopped crying and looked at him. He wiped my tears using his thumb and smiled at me sweetly.

 

"Everything's okay. Dont worry" He said again I nodded and hugged him tight. This was the first time it happened to me. I wanted to change back again from who I was in the past. Acting boyish and girls confessing to me. But can't. They sent me home as I ran to my room. Hugging the pillow tight and cried again. After a minute of crying I fell asleep.

 

There's no or whatever you call that.' Kay?

No offense. If you don't like it then it's okay.

Hope you like it. And everything will increase. 

Sorry *90 degrees bow* If this then okay.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

THEN AGAIN SORRY. JEONGMAL MIANHE *90 degrees bow continuously*

 

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE ♥♥♥

 

-Teentopsarang