CHAPTER 1- FIRST ENCOUNTER

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

Kim Jae Min is a very boyish-girl and even wore the boys uniform. Girls might misunderstand her as a boy and lots of them even confessed at her even though she's a girl. She rejected and tell them the truth 'bout her identity , they didn't mind and want to stay friends. Till the day she encountered Teen Top:

"AHHHH" the girls squealed in excitement

Jae Min took a glance with her eyes wide open. It was her ultimat BIAS Teen Top.

"WOAH!"  she exclaimed still chock seeing them in person.

 

Till she saw one of them asked at s. That might be Chunji•••she thought

Chunji's POV

"Yah! L.Joe is she a girl or not?" I asked L.joe while pointing to the girl(Jae Min).

 

"ermm••• Mollayo••waeyo?" L.joe said as he loocked at the girl(Jae Min) from head to toe.

"His face is just too girly like yours Hyung" L.joe laughed as i smacked his head and frowned.

"Yah! thats not true !!" I said at L.joe still frowning.

Our conversation got cutted when CAP hyung butted in."Yah! both of you better hurry before classes starts" CAP hyung said. I sighed and walked to my new classroom with L.joe

 

At classroom~

Jae Min's POV 

I was still in  shock thinking 'bout what they were talking 'bout me when I saw Chunji pointing at me asking something i want to know from L.joe.

After he looked at me, our eyes locked. He continued to look at me from head to toe then whispered something again back to Chunji. I walked at my locker and gasped when it was almost time for classes to start.

Then ran to my classroom.

No One's POV

 

Classes started and the teacher walked in with three boys which was Niel,Chunji and L.joe.

Her heart thumped when she notice L.joe was looking at her but quickly broke each other's gaze.

 

L.Joe's POV

I looked at him with a confused look thinking of what Chunji hyung asked if he was a girl or a boy. Is he•• really a girl?or not? I thought.

Suddenly, I saw him looking at me and quickly looked away.. I sighed•• Nevermind I thought.

Chunji's POV

"Annyeong Lee Chanhee imnida. But you can call me Chunji" I greeted and gaved out a wink and the girls squealed loudly calling me to sit next to themand just didn't mind and saw the girl or guy from earlier.

 

He was just quiet and not paying attention while L.joe was introducing himself. Rude••• I thought.

The teacher noticed it and threw a piece of chalk in his head. Not bad for a teacher eyy ••• I thought amused.

 

"Aish" he mumbled under his breath.

 

"Mind listening here Ms.Kim you're father is a very respected one. Don't rather disappoint him" the teacher said.

Me and L.joe looked at each other with a shock face imprinting with it. MISS?! ••• we both thought

So•• she's actually a girl•• I said to myself and smirked while looking at her

 

No One's POV

"Lee Byunghun you may sit next to her" the teacher told L.joe while pointing at Jae Min."and Chanhee can sit behind her while Daniel is infront" the teacher announced. The girls aww'ed because they can't sit next to Niel,L.joe and Chunji.

 

"Yah! I'm L.joe, this is Niel and Chunji"L.joe said while the two waved.

"ANNYEONG!" they both said in unison (Chunji and L.joe)

"Ah,ne annyeong!" she answere back and eye smiled the three of them.

 

L.joe and Chunji's heart jumped like crazy.

"Kim Jae Min imnida but you can call me Jae if you want" she said

"are you a boy or a girl ?" Niel asked when he settled himself in his seat.

"a girl actually " she answered."don't call me unnie or noona i hate that" she said and Niel nodded.

 

After Class~

"Yah! can you hang out with us Teen Top at the cafeteria?" Niel asked.

"YEAH! I would love to " she answered happily got her things and walked to the locker room t put her thing there and ran back to follow Teen Top.

When they arrived at the cafeteria the other Teen Top members looked at Jae Min with a confused look.Is she a girl or not ? the other Teen Top members thought.

 

"are you a girl or not ?' Ricky asked without thinking.CAP punched him in the arm but not too strong. "ouch!" Ricky mumbled.

 

"i'm actually a girl and, by the wa Kim Jae Min imnida" Jae Min greeted. " WHAT?!" CAP Changjo and Ricky gave Jae Min an are-you-kidding-me? look.

She just chuckled while settling down on her seat "you both " Jae Min called Changjo and Ricky. "neh ?" they both said in unison. "rather call me hyung and treat as a boy" she said "waeyo? why cant we both say noona or unnie to you?" they whinned.

"Because I•••"

"she hates it" Niel cutted her off."Gomawo" Jae Min smiled."you're father is a very respected one rather don't break your family's reputation or he'll be very disappointed" CAP told her."Neh I know" she said back.(a/n: by the means of respected like what i typed in the description his father owns the biggest company in Korea and you can think of it's name )

They ate their lunch there,launghing and talking about themselves and all. The school bell rang and they parted ways.

 

Niel's POV

Woah! I cant believe that she really acts like a boy . COOL!! I thought amused.

"Yah! how many girls have confessed on you?" i asked her.

"hmm••maybe••"she paused " 50 of them? a hundred? don't know,when i came here since first year every girl confesses to me but i rejected them except one'' she said.

 

Woah! I didn't knew she had a girlfriend before too. I looked at Chunji and L.joe hyung's faces seemed shock. I almost burst out laughing and held it in.

"well••I broke up with her when i knew she only did that for my money and all" she added . Felt sorry for asking." well its okay it's nothing more to worry i don't love her at all" she said. I sighed in relief and went to our next subject room which was computer.

Jae Min felt pain and hatred inside her heart. She promised herself not to love someone even if its a guy or a girl. l.joe patted my head and her heart beated like crazy."Kwenchana, just dont think of her often 'kay" he said and jae min nodded. 

She somewhat felt ease inside her. Gomawo••• she thought.

After class 

jae min walked out of her classroom packed her things and went outside to get her skateboard when she spotted Teen Top.

"hey!"she said to them. They turned their heads when they saw me and smiled. "hey Noona ! " Ricky said"I frowned "it's Hyung Ricky she said to him.

"ah! ne mianhe". "no it's okay"

 

"what's with the skateboard thingy?" Niel asked."I skate duh~" she duh'ed him and took a glanced on my phone and ot was already 4:30p.m.

"oops! gotta go umma would be mad and worried if i cant get home early and my dad would histerically be worried also". "so•• Annyeong!" she shouted and skated fast as much as she can.

 

"WOW! She's really something" Chunji and L.joe said in unison.

 

Teen Top started laughing like a crazy ."we have to go befor Andy-Hyung gets worried" CAP said.

"i just dont wanna" Ricky whinned ."Juguleh?!(do you wanna die ?!) CAP said. "fine he mumbled and they went back to the dorm.

 

wow daebak! how'd you like it ??

too tired typing. its a bit long i guess.still progressing

Hope you could comment and subscribe. 

still don't know how many chappies i could type so•• Hwaiting for me !!

Saranghaeyo and Gomawo~ <3

-Teentopsarang

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ~