Chapter 15 - Rumours. Revenge blah blah blah~

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

 

( note: Just ingnore the blah blah blah in the title. I just can't think if anyhting else. ^_~)

 

Jun Hee can't forget the embarrassement her Jae oppa gave her. She clenched her fist hard easing every piece of what Jae Min did.

She woke up early in the morning doing her usual routines and went down wearing a light make up and an eye liner.

She went downstairs and went to their dinning area with her parents eating this:

 

After eating, she directly called her chauffer and sent her to school.

 

Jun Hee's POV

 

This is nice. Jae oppa is not here yet so I can spread those rumours I known from tha past weeks.... I thought as a smirk plastered on my face.

 

"Hey!" I shouted to get their attention. "You already know that Jae oppa is a girl right?" They nodded in response.

 

"The reason why she rejected you because she likes someone and that one is a GUY" I said stressing out the last word.

All of them gathered and whispers coming out of their mouths.

 

"The one she likes is on a group called 'Teen Top' " I said. As i looked into their eyes they seemed shocked and the whispers came into rumours.

I smiled at the things that was happening. I got revenge now Kim Jae Min... I thought and forgot something.

 

"And oh! she told herself that the one who confessed to her are a piece of " I added, waved my hair and walked to my classroom.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

I walked to school with Teen Top together. I heard a group of girls said something.

"Hey! she's acting cool and that really disgusts me" one of the girls said. "somebody even told us that the one she likes is on the group called Teen Top" the other added.

 

"Maybe she's joining them to flirt with the guy. I wonder who it was" another said.

I just ignored them and passed by hearing their conversations.

 

"Hmm.. Acting cool. Look at her, she supposed to act girly but she acts very boyish" another said.

"DISGUSTING" A group of girls said in unison. I clenched my fist hard which turned into white.

 

Keep yourself calm Jae Min.. Keep calm... I thought but I can't. I kept on hearing all of their conversations and clenched my fist harder.

Changjo saw a piece of blood dropped on the floor. " Hyung, kwenchana?" he asked I nodded in response.

 

"Maybe she likes Changjo oppa. She didn't faced him. Eww" The others felt disgusted. CAP hyung patted my shoulder.

" I'm okay guys. Nothing to worry" .

"But hyung blood are rushing out from your-" I cutted Niel's sentence.

"I said i'm fine. no need to worry".

 

"How stubborn!" I heard Jun Hee said. I glared at her and she just smirked and walked away

"I have to go first" I said and walked away.

 

I headed out to a garden my father built.

 

I sat down on the bench clenching my fist as hard as a grip. Blood came rushing out of my hand but I just ignored it.

I used to do this to prevent myself from crying.

 

I walked inside the classroom late. Thank God my teacher wasn't still be here. 

The whole class came buzzing like bees. Whispering 'bout me.

 

"Yah! Jae ssi what happened to your hand?" Chunji asked. I just shrugged in response still clenching my fist.

The whole class shouted 'stubborn' except for L.joe, Chunji and Niel. I clenched my fist harder.

 

They shouted stubborn again trying to annoy me. I lost my temper and slammed my table.

 

"WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE F*** UP!" I said seriously and they went on silenced. But I still heard them whispering silently. I rolled my eyes and looked at the window. Why is the teacher not here yet?.. I asked myself. I feel like I'm in hell or something.. I thought as I took a nap for a bit.

 

After class~

 

I went out of the room directly going to the clinic to clean my wound and placed some bandages over it.

I went directly to the table where Teen Top is.

 

The whispers came harder and louder as soon as I sat on Teen Top's table.

"Someone told us her crush is there. Eww... such a flirt" A group of girls with Jun Hee said.

 

The cafeteria went buzzing about me. " I want to see her to get hurt more like the way she rejected us" the girl said.

I know they hated me about rejecting them. 

 

"Yah! hyung somebody from our class told us that you told someone that those who confessed to you are a piece of " Ricky told me.

I nodded. And who the f***in person did this... I thought.

 

The cafeteria went buzzing and buzzing. I lost my temper again when we were done eating.

I slammed our table hard. Chunji tried to calm me down but ignored it I was so so mad.

 

"SHIKEUREO! WILL YOU?!" I shouted and walked away back to the garden where I could feel peace.

I ruffled my hair as a tear fell down my cheek. I stroll down the garden and saw a pond. 

I didn't knew dad built this. No wonder anybody could see this. I strolled around it sing a song.

I sat beside the pond and started singing on it.

 

 

You're a falling star, You're the get away car.
You're the line in the sand when I go too far.
You're the swimming pool, on an August day.
And you're the perfect thing to say.

And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute.
Ah, When you smile at me you know exactly what you do.
Baby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true.
Cause you can see it when I look at you.


And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

You're a carousel, you're a wishing well, 
And you light me up, when you ring my bell.
You're a mystery, you're from outer space, 
You're every minute of my everyday.
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/michael_buble/everything.html ]
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your man, 
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can.
Whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through, 
And you know that's what our love can do.


And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La

[Chorus:]
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.
You're every song, and I sing along.
'Cause you're my everything.
Yeah, yeah

So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La
So, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La


( this song was the one I heard from my sister which started to inspire me alot ) Title: everything by Michle Buble.

 

I skipped my first class in the afternoon trying to feel peace before going back. Chunji, L.joe and Niel got worried when I showed up on the second class.

Class was done and I'm very happy that I'm out of this hell now and try to face another hell tomorrow.

 

I bid goodbye to Teen Top and my chauffer went to fetch me and got home.

 

Ohhh... How was it?? hope you like it. It's a bit long I guess.

hyohae - hehehe... thank you for the comment. *90 degress bow* now i'm writing it to let you see Jae Min's tougher side. Read more for the following chapters. Komawo, saranghae♥♥

 

I'll update as soon as possible. Maybe Jae Min's transformation would come up soon, and, WOHO!! I already got 250+ views and got 1 subscriber hope both of it increases together with th comments.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE ♥♥♥

-Teentopsarang