Chapter 24 - My Birthday is on Christmas.

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

After a week passed, Jae Min forgot the tragic she ever experienced in her  life. And because of that, she learned how to do self-defense all week after her school. It was already Christmas vacation. She was excited and happy because next week is her birthday.

 

She took a look at her calendar and marked Dec.25 her birthday. Teen Top was busy because of those christmas concerts they went.

All she have done was taking a walk outside when snow falls. Kepping herself warm in the fireplace. And would go up to their rooftop and watch the covered Seoul with white blanket or known as snow.

 

She waited for a week to pass since her birthday would be on Saturday. She just wants her birthday simple together with her family and her friends which is Teen Top and the twins.

 

After a week passed. Her parents went back from work and accompanied her from Monday to Friday.

 

"Wah~ Tomorrow would be my birthday" She said happily."Since the twins cant come, I hope Teen Top will" she added as she plopped herself on the bed.

She slept a bit early so that she'll wake up early in the morning.

 

The next day was Christmas and her birthday. She jumped up and down happily. "Yey! I'm now 18" she shouted.

"Happy Birthday Jae Min" her Mother, Father and Older brother Myungsoo. They brought a cake which was Jae Min's favorite.

It was a Cherry top Chocolate cake.(a/n: I'm quite dumb at describing things)

"Make a Wish" Myungsoo said. Jae Min closed her eyes and opened it again. She blowed the candle and everyone started clapping

They started singing Happy Birthday to her after it they left her and she dressed herself up.

 

She came down wearing a fusha-pink short dress and a 2 inch high heels. She came down and everything was dark.

 

She stepped on the last lane of the stairs and everybody shouted 'Happy Birthday' and 'Merry Christmas'.

I am the happiest person in the world.. Jae Min thought and smiled.

 

They went to the dinning and the food was filled with korean cuisines. She, her family, and Teen Top ate there happily talking this and that.

After it, they went beside the christmas tree and handed their gifts. Jae Min opened L.Joe's gift and saw a bracelet.

"Omo! Thank you so much L.Joe" She said and hugged him. L.Joe smiled at her and just mouthed 'You're welcome'

 

Jae Min's POV

 

Well, today's my birthday. Should I tell Chunji who I chose? What if he'll get hurt?.. I asked myself. I just shrugged at myself and went over to Chunji.

"Umm..." I paused. "Can we talk?" I asked him. He nodded and we went to the backyard as the others were partying.

 

"I-I" He cutted me off. "It's okay. I know who you choose. Just remember that I'll always be here with you and protect you. If L.Joe did something to you he'll be dead" he said."H-how did you know?" I asked him. He just smiled and leaned a kiss on my forehead.

 

"Then I'll take that as a secret" I told him and we went inside. "I guess there's a new couple here" My mom said. "No, you're wrong Mrs. Kim we're not actually" Chunji said waving both of his hands on his face. I saw L. Joe sighed in relief?.

 

Should I tell him now?.. I asked myself. "Don't keep him waiting maybe he'll find another one" Chunji told me. "Are you reading my kind? Who are you?" I said jokingly. " No I'm not. I'm Chanhee a.k.a Chunji" He said as all of us were laughing.

 

I guess I should tell him.

 

Now next is the most awaited part.

kekeke.. :)

Hope you like it and Please subscribe my second fan fic:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/302359/saranghae-is-the-word-i-would-tell-you-dongho-ljoe-romance-teentop-ukiss-you-teentopandyou

Thanks for subscribing and comments would be valuable.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE♥♥♥

 

-Teentopsarang