Chapter 22 - You're changing

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

It's been a 3 or 4 days since it started snowing. It was a very cold month for everyone since Christmas eve is almost coming.

Jae Min walked the way to the locker room as everyone takes stare smiling. "Wah! Jae Min-ssi You changed!" A girl exclaimed.

 

"You're now a queenka!" a guy added. Jae Min just looked down a bit embarrassed of everything that was happening.

She looked up and saw Eunji. "Oh! It's you! You changed" she paused and grabbed Jae Min's chin up.

 

"You look ugly" she finished her sentence as Jae Min smacked her hands off. "Dont.Touch.Me" Jae Min said angrily.

"Oh!! Look who it is acting cool, but still, UGLY" she said stressing the word 'ugly'. As she was done by her sentence, everyone was laughing hard making Jae Min embarrassed. 

 

"Would you shut your mouth up!" she paused shouting. "Or you want to be suspended and expelled" she added as everyone went silence going back to their business. 

 

"Shut your mouth if you don't want something to happen. I may punch your face so that you'll look the MOST ugliest girl in the WORLD" she said and pushed her away from her sight and fell.

 

Teen Top was there when the scene happened. They knew Jae Min wanted some space if something happens like this.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

"Shut your mouth if you don't want something to happen. I may punch your face so that you'll look the MOST ugliest girl in the WORLD" I said and pushed her away from my sight and she fell.

 

Nice start for a morning like this... I thought. I went to the room as everyone went quiet. I bowed myself and went to my seat.

Boys started starring at me as girls starred at me confused and.. I dont know.

 

"Hey!you changed!" someone said, and as I turned around, I saw Miki smirking at me. "Tch. Flirt" I mumbled silently.

 

"I'll make you mine".

 

"Too late mister" I said and went for a nap.

 

He scoffed away as the teacher got in but evily smirked. Nice timing Mr.Song... I thought and smiled.

I wasn't paying attention since I knew the lessons already.

 

I took a glance on the three which was L.joe, Chunji and MIKI?! Darn I want to kill this guy.. I thought feeling disgusted at him.

I mean 'REALLY' disgusted.

 

Class ended for a few hours and went to another subject room. Miki went up to me and slung an arm around my shoulder.

He passed me a piece of paper. He took out his thumb and pinky leaning it to his ear giving me a 'call me' sign.

 

I rolled my eyes and went to him. I ripped the paper into pieces.

 

I saw Niel, L.joe and Chunji across looking at us. I slung an arm around Niel and he was laughing.

"Is he bothering you Noona?" Niel asked and nodded in response.

 

"If he'll do something to you, he'll pay" L.joe said clenching both of his fists together like he was about to punch someone. I just chuckled and nodded. "Yeah! me too" Chunji added.

 

We directly came inside the lab and started experimenting this and that. After half an hour, it was already lunch the three of us went to the cafeteria as I excused myself and went to my favorite place which was the garden.

 

I plopped myself on the green clean grass across the garden and slept for a minute. I didn't notice that someone was with me my hair. I woked up and saw that I was on L.joe's lap. I blushed hardly and sit up straight as he smiles and chuckles.

 

It was rare to see him smile since he has this cold image but it was cute.. I thought and smiled back.

 

I leaned my head on his shoulder and fell asleep again. My heat was beating too rapidly that I could die about this.

 

L.joe's POV

 

Jae Min excused herself and went away. I followed her and saw her there, plopping herself on the green clean grass sleeping.

I walked towards her smiling. I sat down there and pulled her head on my lap as I started her hair. 

 

My heart was beating rapidly looking at her features or so called charms for me. Those angelic faces, eyes, perfect nose shape and her kissable lips. I blushed pink but stayed silent.

 

After a minute she woke up eyes widened when she saw me. She was blushing hardly and looked like a tomato for sure. I just chuckled as she sit up straight. She leaned her head on my shoulder which made me shock by her sudden movements.

Pabo-yah.. I thought and smiled as she slept again now on my shoulder.

 

I guess I'm the happiest man in the world right?..

 

Annyeong!! 

If I can't update continuously tomorrow, that means I'm in school 

or at the house doing stupid CHORES!!

Darn, I want to see Teen Top 100% rising brothers eng subbed.

If only I was korean I would understand every singly chitchat of them.

And L.joe is so f***in hot when I saw their preview.

! I really want to watch it!! Sorry for foul-mouthing :)

Anyways, Hope you like it and everything would increase. You know what I mean.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE ♥♥♥♥♥

-Teentopsarang