Chapter 17 - Choahaeyo ( I Like You )

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

From the scenes yesterday, Jun Hee didn't show up. They said she went overseas for there to study.

What Jae Min said wasn't a joke. It really did happen. Jae Min sent Jun Hee's school data around the private schools of Korea showing her attitude.

Likewise, Chunji was planning to confess to Jae Min so that he'll be the first one to catch Jae Min's heart than L.joe.

 

Chunji's POV

 

Well, I'm planning myself to confess. But, what if she'll reject me?. Wait. I should be ready and stop thinking. If she'll not answer me I'll wait. Yes that's it.. I thought as we (Teen Top) walked out of the dorm to school.

 

We just need to walk a couple of streets to reach school. There I saw Jae Min. I took a glance at L.joe and saw him smile as Jae Min walked towards us.

"Annyeong! Jae ssi" I greeted. "Annyeong!" The others followed.

 

"Annyeong!" She said and smiled. My heart skipped a beat and smiled back.

I walked towards Jae Min and whispered from her ear. " Let's meet after class at the rooftop" I said to her our face were inches apart and I can see her blush madly.

 

I bit my lip but bursted out laughing. "What's so funny?" she said and punched my arm.

 

"Hey, that was real! It hurts!" I said as I rubbed my arm from pain. She stuck out a tongue out of . I rolled my eyes and saw L.joe there not paying attention. Maybe he's jealous... I thought as I walked towards him and slung an arm around his shoulder.

 

"what's up with you today Hyung?" He asked coldly. "Ooohh" I oo'ed. "Cold mood today Byunghun" I . He rolled his eyes and didn't say a thing.

That's odd... I thought.

 

I tapped my fingers on the book as I took a glance of Jae Min. Her flawless skin, charming eyes, a perfect shaped nose and my eyes landed on her lips.

My heart skipped a beat. Those features of her can't be ignored that she's a girl and not a boy. What would she look like if she's and actual girl and not acting boyish?... I asked myself.

 

"Chanhee would you mind listening?" Mr. Woo said. "Mianhe, seonsaengnim" I said but still didn't payed attention and waited for class to end. 5 minutes to wait. Why is the time so slow?... I asked myself.

 

The bell rang as I hurriedly walked to the rooftop. I waited there for a couple of minutes. What took her so long?.. I asked.

When th door was open, I took a glance to see Jae Min panting.

 

"What's with the panting?" I asked.

"I almost forgot about it mianhe" she said and bowed ten times like I was a God or something. I chuckled and patted her head which made her blush.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

I leaned towards her and she pinned through the wall. My heart was beating rapidly and my stomach was with butterflies she was lightly blushing turning to red.

 

Jae Min's POV

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him. He leaned towards me and I pinned on the wall. Our faces were about 2 or 3 inches apart. I can even feel his breath. I blushed lightly pink as I feel heat towards my neck. He whispered through my ear and said something.

 

"Choahaeyo" He said. My heart was beating rapidly as he leaned on a kiss through my lips. He pulled away for a few seconds and rubbed his neck.

"It's okay if you won't answer me now, I'll wait" he said " As long as I expressed my feelings towards you I'm alot of ease now" he added. I just nodded in response and gave him a piece of sandwhich I bought before going here.

 

"Here eat" I said as I gave it to him.  "Komawo Jae-ssi" he said I just nodded. My mind went on struggling. I can't love two people and chose both of them. I don't want to hurt their feelings either... I thought. Maybe I'll just wait and see what I really feel towards both of them. Afterall I pursued myself not to love again but failed to the case that Jun Hee already left. Maybe I'll just think and wait.... I thought.

 

"Done" He said.

"Then, ga ja" I said and pulled him up. He dusted himself and we went back to class.

 

After School~

(a/n: I'm just tired writing my hands are feeling numb.)

As usual I bid goodbye to them and went home.

 

I walked to my room took a shower and went down to eat dinner.

It was an italian cusine that the chef cooked. After I was done eating I went to my room, brushed my teeth and plopped myself down in bed and dozed off to sleep.

 

How was it?? The confession turned out great.

A guess the changing appearance thingy will be a couple  of chapters?? I'll see what will be in the future.

I didn't expect myself to took this for long. And sorry because the Jo Twins didn't appeared lately. *90 degrees bow*

I just maid a focus chaper for the main characters. kekeke. Hope you like it.

Comment more, view more and SUBSCRIBE!!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE<3 <3

-Teentopsarang