Chapter 20 - Past and reason

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

Sorry for the late update... *90 degrees bow*

 

Jae Min's POV

 

Me and Teen Top walked the way home. Me and Ricky kept on runnng and laughing as if its summer. Indeed, it is cold yet we wore thick jackets. Me and Ricky saw an Ice Cream stand across the road.

 

"Ricky-ah want some ice cream?" I asked Ricky.

 

"Omo. Jinjja? Changjo said. "Aigoo.. It's cold now and you want ice cream?" Chunji added.

 

"How'bout hot choco? Only us can drink Ricky" I said to Ricky and smiled at him. "JINJJA?!" Changjo, Chunji, Niel and L.joe said angrily.

 

"Arra arrra. I'll get all of us. Ricky come with me" Ricky nodded and we linked arms. We went to a cafe and bought 6 cups of hot choco.

 

"Here you go" I gave them the cups and we walked directly to the house again.

 

After 2 minutes of walking, we arrived at the house. The maid greeted us as the five went to the living room and made themselves hot in a fireplace.

I walked down bringing 2 albums of my family and 2 of mine. " Here" I said as I gave them the 4 albums.

 

"BWOH?! HOW DID YOU.. nevermind" L.joe, Chunji and Niel said and sighed. "I already knew it. Don't tell me I slept. I actually didn't and saw the three of you texting each other. No worries at all" I gave them thums up as the five gathered around looking at my albums.

 

All of them kept their eyes wide open seeing every piece of pictures when I was a girl. I saw L.joe and Chunji blushed which made me chuckle. When they were done looking on my album they went silent.

 

"Ahem" I said breaking the bits of silence. "Woah I can't believe Noona was so beautiful when she was a girl" Ricky said amazed.

"How or Why'd you changed?" Changjo asked. I thought about it. " It's just a small reason so nothing to explain".

 

"Explain!!" They shouted. I took a deep breath and told them about my past.

 

*Flashback*

 

I was 10 years old when I started to like playing skateboard as my hobby. I stormed down the park and saw a group of kids around my age and played skateboard. I hide in a bush and watched them play the skateboard. I was amused by their talent.

 

"Hey!" the guy shouted to me which made me shock. "Hi.. um... can I join you?" I asked sheepishly. The guy around my age scoffed.

"Sorry but girls are weak in playing it. And look at you" He paused pointing at me. "You looked so girly, and, you only bring a skateboard and you just kept on holding it" He added. I shouted back saying that it wasn't true and it made me tear up. They told me if I wasn't a girly girl then I have to man-up.

I didn't follow what they wanted and I stormed off the park.

 

After a year pass, I played the skateboard and joined some guys playing it in a stadium. I didn't care. I got injured at times but I still played on it until I acted very boyish. The way I look at guys on the things they wear wants me to wear that too.

 

My mother didn't mind 'cause it was myself. If I want something to happen then I'll go on it. So I followed what I did. I wore boys clothes, a boy-cut and act like a boy.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"That's It?!" they shouted. "Yah! stop shouting my eardrums are breaking!" I shouted back. "Sorry.. we mean, why'd you change just for that reason? You can still be a girl if you played skateboard. I've even seen lots of girls who doesnt act boyish but played skateboard" Niel said.

 

I nodded and let out a big sigh. I plopped myself on the other couch bringing them snacks.

 

"Well, if you want to be a girl again then, we'll help you!" they said. I waved both of my hands in my face waving it at them disagreeing their idea. I thought for long. If I'd change what would happen? It will become an issue at school right? I still now the good manner and etiquette of a girl. Who knows I could be perfect.. I thought.

 

"So.." L.joe was about to continue but I cutted him off. "I guess I'll try" I said. They pumped their fist in the air saying 'yes'. 

"But.." I paused and they awwwe'd "If I can't do it then I'll stop doing it" I said and finished my sentence.

 

"Andwae. You CANT. You have to continue on what you started. Tomorrow is Saturday right?" Niel asked. I nodded in response flashing through silence.

 

"Then we'll go to the mall and buy you girly clothes. Do you agree?" Niel said which made me shock. Their eyes widened at Niel.

"But I have to wear girly clothes too right?" I asked confused. They nodded in response which I let out a big sigh.

 

"Fine. What time would the 'five' of you pick me up?" I asked coldly. "Tomorrow 10 in the morning" L.joe added.

After a minute of talking and planning, they went home which leave me still confused. I saw my brother, L there chuckling at himself.

 

"It's good to see your friends help you at something" He added and started laughing. I slapped his arm playfully and pouted.

"Well, I guess I have to do it then. It's been a very long time since I acted like this. And I already hated that girls misunderstand as a girl and confess. I just got them rejected and explain the reason again and again" I said to L.

 

"You're right. They're right. I know you dont want  to hurt people's feelings so try it, I'll help you Hwaiting!!" he said giving me a spirit to do it.

 

I smiled sheepishly and we went to the dinning room. 

After eating I went to my room, locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror.

 

I brushed my hair and I noticed that my hair was already touching my shoulder. I just sighed and smiled.

Thank you. Thank you very much for helping me.. I thought and smiled.

 

I plopped myself on the bed and dozed off to sleep.

 

This is it!! The moment I've/ You've been waiting for.

But this is not a fantasy. Well she's changing to a girl.

And.. mianhe for not updating lately. It was just because I'm too busy for the day.

kekeke. *90 degrees bow* Hope everything an author needs would increase.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE ♥♥♥♥

-Teentopsarang