Chapter 16 - I'm Mad and Annoyed!!

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

 

Jae Min's POV

 

I didn't sleep well last night as everything which what happened yesterday kept on bugging me. I looked infront of the mirror and saw some eyebugs.

I got up as my maid fixed my bed and did my daily routines. 

 

I saw my parents calling me up for breakfast but excused myself for not being hungry. They nodded and I left the house.

As usual, when I got to my school I greeted Teen Top and whispers kept on buzzing again.

 

"Don't tell me your clenching you fist harder and lots of blood would rush out. You just recovered a few weeks ago" L.joe said as I chuckled.

I heard some girls whispering flirt. If they were on my state it would be so much pain to carry.

 

I saw Jun Hee and bumped at her hardly which made her fall to the ground.

"Oh mianhamnida, I didn't see you" I said and plastered a 'fake' smile.

 

"Hey! Everybody! " Jun Hee said caughting everyone's attention. " Did you just saw what she did to me? such a stubborn cold girl " she said as she dusted her clothes of.

 

CAP hyung, Ricky and Changjo left first as the others waited for me pushing me to get in. " Three words to you Jun Hee " I said as I walked infront of her.

"Show Off " I said and went to my classroom leaving her there groaning and stomping her feet.

 

"That.Was.Awesome" Niel said to me amused. "Thank You" I said in response formally bowing and we both laugh along the hallway to our classroom.

 

When I walked in with the others, they saw me and the room buzzed again like bees about me.

"Would you stop talking about me?" I said calmly. " And why? You don't have the right to make us" my classmate Eunjung said.

The whole class except Chunji, L.joe and Niel nodded in response.

 

"I have the right to do that. I may expell you from this school if you dont shut your mouth up" I said back and plopped on my seat.

"Well there are more private school in Korea too" Eunjung said again

"Yeah~" The others nodded again.

 

"Ha! beat that. I would tell every single private schools in whole South Korea to not accept you and gave out a file showing your bad, and inappropriate actions which they don't accept mostly" I said. They all went silent scared if it will come true.

 

"Scared?" Chunji said, then they nodded slowly in response. I rolled my eyes and looked at the view outside. 

Serves them right... I thought as I waited for class to end.

 

I went to the cafeteria seating on a table with Teen Top.

Then Jun Hee spoke something outloud.

 

"Hey! I told you that Jae Min like a guy in Teen Top right?" she said. What the f***.. I thought as I was mad.

"She also kissed that guy too" she added. Me and L.joe looked at each other shock.

 

S-she w-was t-there?? .. I asked myself. I walked out of my seat and slipped on the floor when I saw a gas scattered on my path. Jun Hee laughed hard as well as the whole student body to laugh. I was embarrassed, mad and annoyed.

 

I got up and walked right through Jae Min as I skated using the slippery gas and slammed her table.

 

"MWO?!" she shouted. I grabbed her collar causing everyone to keep silence watching the scene. I saw fear in Jun Hee's eyes.

 

"YAH! MICHEOSEO?! HUH?! YOU KNOW, I GOT THIS MIXED EMOTIONS. I'M 'MAD' AND ANNOYED SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO PUNCH AND SLAP YOU ON YOUR FACE" I shouted at her.

 

"I'll stop this nonsense if you'll love me back".

 

"YAH! YOUR HOPES ARE GETTING TO HIGH NE?".

 

"AND SO WHO CARES?!" she shouted on my face. I hardened my grip on her collar. 

 

"YOU TELL ME WHO CARES?! THEN NOBODY! NOBODY CARES YOU !" I shouted.

 

"EVERYONE CARES!!" she shouted back.

 

I let her go on my grip and she fell hard on the floor.

"Don't worry, I already told the principal that you'll be expelled in this school and the other private schools in Korea won't accept you anymore" I said.

 

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!". I smirked.

 

"I CAN! AND NOBODY WILL STOP ME FROM DOING IT! EVEN YOUR FAMILY CAN'T! WHAT I ORDERED SHOULD BE OBLIGED! THERE'S IS NOTHING FOR YOU, ALL OF YOU TO DO ABOUT IT!!" I said as everyone except Teen Top looked down feeling scared if I did the same to them as for Jun Hee and Jiyeon.

 

I told her and she left crying. Teen Top clapped there hands and I bowed. 

"What's with the clap?" a student asked. " I just acted okay? for her to get rid of this school and on my face to stop the crazy rumours"

They nodded feeling relief. 

 

The bell rang and me and Teen Top parted ways.

"You are super duper AWESOME hyung" Niel said. "Thank you again" I said and chuckled.

 

I was happy for the reason that Jun Hee's lost from my sight and all. 

 

We went class and the teacher gave us lessons and homeroom. Blah Blah Blah~

The bell rang and we got out happily as I bid goodbye to Teen Top and went home.

 

I got inside my luxurious room and change myself into something comfortable.

 

I plopped myself to bed and dozed off to sleep.

 

OOOHH... How was it?? Now I've let you see Jae Min's tougher side.

Don't think I made her stubborn because her rich in the story. 

kekeke.. Hope you like it.. 

Wow! DAEBAK! I double updated!! YEY! after finishing Chapter 15 I directly wrote Chapter 16.

*Jumps with joy*

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE♥♥♥ PPYONG~

-Teentopsarang