Chapter 9 - Accident.

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

 

 

Jae Min woke up as early as she can got up and took her bath like what she always do everyday.

She got dressed on her uniform and took a glance again on the mirror. She saw her hair growing a bit and cutted it.

"Nice" she said and went down.

 

She got a pice of bread and toasted it.

When the bread jumped she directly took it and left leaving a message for her uncle.

 

To: Samchon

         No need to worry I already went to school. I only ate a pice of bread.

I'm not hungry at all. Dont worry 'kay?. Ppyong~

 

From: Jae Min

 

Jae Min's POV

 

When she was about to go inside the school, she saw Jun Hee waiting there stomping her feet and was looking for something.

She took a glance at my direction and I hide immedietly. She must be waiting for me.. I thought.

 

Thankfully dad made a passageway for me if I want to get rid of someone or something.

I was the only one who knew about this and all. 

 

I went to the passageway and looked at the back if she saw me. Someone tapped on my shoulder which gave me a huge shock.

I jumped and turned around sighed in relief.

 

" Yah! stop startling me.. I'm hiding on someone" I told Chunji and L.joe.

"Yup! you better she's waiting for you and even asked us where were you" They told me.

I nodded and left. " If she saw you and asked about me, tell them you didn't saw me" I said.

 

"Cover me up". Then I left.

 

Thankfully I got rid of her this morning. Lunch time is the big problem. She knew where my room was.

I waited for the bell to ring. When it rang I quickly got off my seat and ran towards the rooftop too see the twins and got shock when Teen Top was there.

 

"Hey.. you're here too" said.

"Yup.. the twins invited us" Chunji said.

 

"I thought I was the one who got out first".

 

"Neh you are, but you kept on hiding every single wall and maked sure Jun Hee didn't saw that's why were the first one" Niel said.

I made an 'o' face and ran towards them and ate lunch.

 

Jun Hee's POV

 

I knew that the rooftop was the only place she could go if she's trying to avoid me.

I heard every conversations. So you kept on avoiding me huh.. Jae oppa! I shouted on my mind.

 

I saw a pot and got up the ladder and about to place it to make it fall from that L.joe's head.

"Watch out ! " she shouted and ran towards him.

L.joe looked up and he was about to get fallen by the pot when Jae oppa pushed him hardly and was the one who got fallen by the pot.

 

I ran away for them not to find me. Serves you right cheater.. I thought.

 

L.joe's POV

 

I was about to go inside first when I heard Jae Min shouted.

"Watch out!" I heard Jae Min and turned to look up when I saw a pot almost falling on me.

She pushed me hard which made me fall on the floor. Instead of me to get hit on the head she was.

 

I didn't know who was the one who tried to fall a hard thing on my head.

I shacked her up when I saw a bleeding rushing out on her head.

 

"YAH! JAE MIN WAKE UP! PABO-YAH! WAKE UP" I said.

The twins called the principal and an ambulance and sent her to the hospital.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

I watched L.joe got out when I saw something was about to fall over him.

"Watch out!" I shouted and ran towards him before he could get hit.

 

I pushed him hard which made him fall to the ground. My view became blurry but heard L.joe's voice.

Everything was black and I didn't see anything.

 

Is this already heaven?... that was the only thing I thought and nothing more.

 

It's a bit dramatic??(maybe) Thrilling?? I guess.

kekeke.. :P Hope you really like it.

I got shock when I saw 154 views on my story.

Jinjja?! Gomawo for the ones who viewed on it.

Nomu Saranghaeyo.

* 90 degrees bow *

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

GOMAWO.SARANGHAE

-TEENTOPSARANG