Happy Endings In Christmas.

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

Jae Min's POV

 

I guess I should tell him.

The party was still going as I walked towards L.Joe. "Let's go to the park. I already got permission from my parents and they agreed" I told L.Joe nervously. I blushed a bit and he nodded in response.

 

Once we where at the park he held out his hand and we went to sat on a bench. There was silence, but, it was peaceful and comfortable. It wasn't awkward also.

"Umm.." He said rubbing his neck. "Is it true that you and Chunji are... you know.." I cutted him off. "Andwae. We're are not! Dating" I said.

 

He sighed in relief?. It went silent again. "uhh.. about the confession,.. should I answer you?" I asked him.

 

"Did you rejected Chunji?".

 

"N-neh". I said flushing red.

 

"Nae yeohachingu doe eoujullae?(would you be my girlfriend?)" He asked me. I flushed red and looked like a tomato or a red paste.

 

I slowly nodded in response and smiled. "Bwoh? I didn't hear you?'' He said teasing me. "Yes" I answered.

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"YES!YES!YES!" I said and added more. "I-I w-would b-be your girlfriend".

 

He pumped his fist in the air and hugged me tightly.

 

"Saranghaeyo Kim Jae Min" He whispered at my ear. "Saranghae Byunghun-ssi" I whispered back. He flushed pink when he heard me calling him by his real name.

 

After that we went back as L.Joe interwined there fingers. "I can ever be happy when I'm with you Jae Min-ssi" He said and leaned a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back after it.

We went home as everyone claps their hands congratulating us. "This is the happiest birthday and christmas gift EVER!!" I shouted and pecked on L.Joe's lips.

 

Author's POV

 

The day after Christmas, L.Joe and Jae Min went on a date in the Amusement Park.

 

"Wah!" Jae Min exclaimed. "So.. What would we ride first?" L.Joe asked. "Umm... That!" she answered pointing the rollercoaster. They went there to buy tickets and sat infront. Jae Min screamed because she was very happy.

 

"Omo. You shout so much" L.Joe . She playfully hit his arm as they went to a photo booth. They shot 10 pictures together. "Here" Jae Min said handing L.Joe 5 pieces of their photos. He took it happily and pecked on Jae Min's cheeks. Jae Min flushed red as the other chuckled.

 

After a minute, they heard their stomachs grumble. "Do you wanna eat now?" L.Joe asked Jae Min. She nodded in response and went to a cafe.

Jae Min ordered an italian pasta so as L.Joe. They waited for the food to came. After a minute they started eating. "Hmm.. This pasta is soo good" Jae Min complimented.

 

L.Joe just nodded and smiled. Jae Min looked at him and a sauce stained at the side of his lips. "Come near" Jae Min said as she took a piece of tissue paper. She wiped the sauce away as L.Joe held her hand and quickly pecked on her lips. She flushed red and looked away. "Cute" L.Joe complimented. "Thanks" she said and smiled.

 

After finishing eating, they went to this couple store across the cafe. They went inside, Jae Min looked at a couple necklace which was a heart connecting each other. The right side of the heart was written boy and the left side was girl. "This! Let's buy this!" Jae Min said to L.Joe childishly. Cute.. L.Joe thought and nodded in response.

 

They went to the cashier to buy the necklace. "What a cute couple" the cashier complimented. "Thank you" L.Joe and Jae Min both said.

After buying it, L.Joe wore the necklace which has the word 'boy' and helped Jae Min to wore her necklace with the word 'girl'.

 

Because it was interesting, they walked clouse to each other and connected a heart. L.Joe took a picture of both of them as he leaned a kiss on Jae Min's cheeks as the heart connected.

 

They took a glance at their watch and it was already 5:00 p.m. "I guess we have to go" L.Joe said. Jae Min nodded happily.

 

After a minute of ride they arrive at Jae Min's house. "Bye~" Jae Min said and pecked on L.Joe's cheeks. "Jamkkanman" he pulled Jae Min's wrist and kissed her passionately.

After that they pulled away and L.Joe went back to their dorm. Jae Min opened the door and went upstairs.

 

"I won't be eating dinner. I'm full" she told one of the maids as they nodded and bowed.

She plopped herself in her bed as her phone buzzed. She smiled at the caller ID.

 

"Yeobseoyo?"

 

"Jae Min-ah Good Night. Saranghae" he said on the phone. Jae Min smiled and answered back.

 

"Na do Saranghae L.Joe oppa" she said and chuckled. He hunged up after a minute and Jae Min dozed off to sleep. Now.. I really do believe in the word "Happily Ever After" in fairytales.. She thought before dozing off.

 

The End~

 

Did you heard it?! I'm done!! Done!! DONE!!

WOHOOO!! *jumps in joy* hope you like it so much.

It ended so quickly but I promise next time it would be a bit longer than expected.

SARANGHAE ♥♥♥

Please Comment and Subscribe my second fan fic ongoing: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/302359/saranghae-is-the-word-i-would-tell-you-dongho-ljoe-romance-teentop-ukiss-you-teentopandyou

 

Thank you so much !!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE THOUGH IT'S DONE!!

GOMAWO. NOMU SARANGHAE♥♥♥ *90 degrees bow*

 

-Teentopsarang

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/302359/saranghae-is-the-word-i-would-tell-you-dongho-ljoe-romance-teentop-ukiss-you-teentopandyou