Chapter 3 - Fun

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

Jae Min's POV

 

I blushed remembering that L.joe hugged me. ME!! Kim Jae Min. Guess I'm the very luckiest girl in the world.

When class started I didn't pay attention to the teacher who was giving us lessons. I glanced from my back to side and saw both of them (Chunji and L.joe) glancing at me. Creepy.. I thought.

 

The teacher noticed me and threw a piece of chalk on my head AGAIN !! .

"OUCH!" I mumbled."Mind listening HERE Miss Kim" she said and went back to her stupid lesson. 

When the bell rang  I quickly packed my things and was about to go out of the room.

 

"Yah! Jamkkanman" someone with a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Chunji running to me"Mwo?!" I asked.

"well nothing.. I heard L.joe said that you rejected the girl and she kissed you accidentaly" he said. "WOW! DAEBAK! News fly so fast neh?" I said.

he laughed and smacked my head."What was that for?!" I said.

 

The Jo twins appeared. "Yo Princess gaja" Youngmin said."Stop calling me that" I said and punched his arm."Ouch!" he said.

"Yah! dont hurt my twin " Kwangmin said.

 

"tch.Over-Protective" I said.

 

"BWOH?!".

 

"Nothing!".

 

I bid goodbye too Chunji and hanged out with my best friends.

 

"yah! is that guy your boyfriend" Youngmin asked

"huh?a-ani he's not only my friends" I answered.

"oh 'kay"

 

At the cafeteria~(still Jae Min's POV)

 

Teen Top past by our table and I smiled at them and continued  talking to the twins.

 

"Hey! let's have a game!" Kwangmin thought happily.

"Mwo?"me and Youngmin said in unison and chuckled.

"hmm..how about...staring contest!" he exclaimed. Both of us agreed.

Kwangmin clapped his hands"but who would play?Only one would be out and the two will play".

"Bwoh?!" We said shock. We played Kai bai bo to decide which one would not play the game.

Me and Youngmin chose scissors while Kwangmin chose rock. We both aww'ed but played the game.

"The rule is...both of you should stare at each other for two minutes. The one who will blink for a second should kiss the forehead of the competitor". "soo... Deal?".

 

"DEAL!" we said and got started.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

We started the game and my heart beated like crazy when I was starring at Jae Min's eyes I only focused myself in her eyes so that I can't lose over a girl.

*Flashback*

It was spring when classes started me and Kwangmin was on the last year of middle school. Then saw a beautiful girl infront of us.

Pretty.. I thought.

 

"Annyeong! Kim Jae Min imnida" the girl named Jae Min said.

the day she tranferred here I already liked her and we became bestfriends with Kwangmin of course.

*End of Flashback*

 

I didn't notice that I blinked and losed over the girl, but  I felt happy because I had to kiss the girl I liked in the forehead.

I blushed when I kissed her in the forehead. My heart was beating like crazy. If only you didn't change..I'd rather go out with you for sure.. I thought.

 

L.joe's POV

 

I watch jae min hanged out with her bestfriends. I felt happy when I saw her smile and laugh.

I saw Youngmin kissed her in the forehead and felt jealous. Aish.. I thought and ruffled my hair.

 

"Hyung's crazy" Changjo said and hit him in the arm.

"you don't care" I hissed and got back to my business."Do you think that Youngmin guy likes Jae Min noona?" Ricky asked. We decided to call her noona when she's not around." mollayo, waeyo?" we said.

"well look" he said while pointing to their table."Yah! just don't bother their lives if she like her let him be" I said but also felt jealous. If what Ricky said was true then.. another rival is coming... not only Chunji.. but him. I thought and smirked.

 

"Cap hyung, L.joe hyung's creepy he's in his own world again" Ricky said.

"ASH! SHIKEUREO !!" I shouted and everyone looked at me. "BWOH?!' back to your business would you ?!" I said thankfully the bell rang and  we parted ways with the others.

 

 

After School~

 

"Yah! want us to hang out in your house?" I asked Jae Min after putting my things in my locker."Bwoh?! Sure !!" she said happily.

 

(Note: Jae Min's house)

We went to Jae Min's house and hanged out with her. She told us her parents went to states to build another corporation which is ______ Corporations.(a/n: you think of a name.)

 

We played ate pizza and even played truth or dare. It was so fun hanging out with her cuz everytime I see her laugh and smile I fall deeply in love with her more and more..I thought.

 

"Oh!! it's alreay eight, we have to go thanks for the time Jae Min-ssi" Cap hyung said."neh, gomawo take care" she said and smiled while waving.

Me and Chunji didn't noticed that we were brightly pink and we held our chest tightly. Stupid heart.. Why reacted know?!.. we both thought and left.

 

No One's POV

 

Jae Min walked to her room happily and plopped herself on the bed. "WAH!! happiest day EVER !!" Jae Min said herself and fell asleep.

 

 

How was it?? I want to continue another chappie and update back to back..

I already had the oppurtunity to update and update.. Yes finally.

Thanks for subscribing BiancaPrado :) Jeongmal Kamsahamnida

I'm learning much more korean so that  I can use it for my fanfic.

Please look forward to me.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE !!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE<3

-Teentopsarang