Chapter 11 - Found out who it was.

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

 

Author's POV

 

Jae Min still stayed at the hospital for 2 days still not waking up, no response, and sudden movements.

L.joe walked in and hel her hand tight as he could. Just wake up please.. pogoshipo.. L.joe thought.

 

As he walked out of the room and left.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

I saw a black view still asking if someone was there. I saw a light a very bright light. 

I walked towards it and saw L.joe smiling at me. 

 

My heart beated fast and ran to him. Then, I lost my sight of L.joe.

"Yah! where are you?!" I shouted and breakdown crying.

 

L.joe's POV

 

Me and Teen Top was there in the hospital taking turns to take care of her. Her brother came in and we bowed.

He bowed back and walked towards Jae Min.

 

He kissed her hand and left. Chunji walked towards her and sat down beside her while I was on the other side of the bed.

The others left leaving us two in charge on taking care of her.

 

She had a bandaged on her head and an oxygen mask placed on her face. Chunji kept on telling her to wake up. And me too inside my head.

The doctor came in and told us to leave because he'll do some examinations again to her. We both nodded and left waiting outside for them to get finisjed.

 

There was an awkward silence which I really hated. Chunji then broked the silence between us both.

 

"Yah! Do you like...ugh... Jae Min?" he asked.

 

I chuckled on his question.

 

"Isn't that obvious?" I answered back and he just nodded.

 

"Do you like her too?".

 

"Ne, I love her more than liking her" he responded and I just nodded.

 

Ugh.. why'd he even asked about it. And why is the examinations long. It had been an hour past and the doctor came out.

 

"You may now come in again" he said and we came back seeing her oxygen mask off of her face.

 

Her brother Myungsoo I guess.. came in and told us to rest because he'll took care of her sister.

Me and Chunji nodded and left.

 

No One's POV

 

It's been 3 days of investigating who did it. They said that its impossible for a huge big pot being pulled of by the wind. So someone really did do it on purpose.

 

Chunji said that when he ran directly to Jae Min, he saw a brownish-curly and a bit short hair going inside the school building which everyone is finding who this person is.

 

The teacher staff gave up on the person who did it and told Jae Min's parents that they could never find the suspect who did it.

Teen Top and the twins didn't like their decision so they continued to investigate.

 

All fingers were pointed to Jun Hee as if she has that browny curlish short hair Chunji saw.

8 boys eyed Jun Hee's actions and all. Till they saw her going to the bathroom.

 

L.joe and Chunji followed her silently so that she won't notice.

 

When they arrived there Chunji and L.joe hide outside and listened to Jun Hee's conversation with a guy. Thank god she set it on loudspeaker so that it echo'ed

 

"Oppa! It's creeping me out these days. Thank god the teacher staff stopped on finding the suspect which was me. I'm worried... What if they find out.

Jae oppa will dislike me more and more and she'll never like me back" Jun Hee said on the phone.

 

"It's up to you to clean your mess yeobo, I'm not joining with you in your problems. Stay with Jae Oppa if you want to! and we're DONE!" the guy said.

 

"Good...Bye!" Jun hee answered back once she hunged up the phone and walked outside.

 

"Come here miss" Chunji and L.joe said in unison.

Chunji grabbed Jun Hee's wrist while L.joe was behind them and walked her to the rooftop.

 

Chunji's POV

 

Holy ! This girl was the one who did this to my beloved Jae Min! ...I thought angrily. Once she got out I grabbed her wrist and tightened my grip while L.joe was behind. We took her to the rooftop and closed the dorr while Cap hyung, Ricky, Changjo and Niel was outside,

 

Everything was already planned.

 

I slammed her towards the wall and shouted at her.

 

''YAH WHY'D DID YOU THAT?! HUH?! MICHEOSEO?! YOU ALMOST LET HER DIE!" I shouted angrily.

" It was her fault if she didn't butted in! L.joe was supposed to be hit not her!" She said back pointing to L.joe.

 

L.joe grabbed her collar furiously and shouted on her face.

 

''What if I tell about this to Jae Min! Will she be happy?! I guess she'll kick you out of this school which was better than ever!" He hissed and kinda pissed off.

 

"No please" she begged. L.joe let her go on her grip which was hard. And she fell on the ground.

 

"SHE CHEATED ON ME BECAUSE SHE DON'T LOVE ME!" she shouted.

 

"ANIYO! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED AND NOT HER!" I shouted and we walked outside there pissed.

 

"Now that we know who did this to Jae Min.. uh..should we tell her when she's awake?" CAP Hyung ask.

"Maybe" me and L.joe said in unison and came back to our respective classrooms when the bell rang.

 

 

Wah! DAEBAK!! I already got 192 views in the story!! Hope it will continue to grow up to 1000+ or more.

Thanks for those who viewed. Saranghaeyo. Nomu Nomu saranghaeyo.

Hope my subscribers will increase also. kekeke. :) and my comments too.

hyohae- komawo for giving me comments. :) I'll update more if my sister won't but in always as she does lately. kekeke. :P

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

GOMAWO.NOMU NOMU SARANGHAEYO! <3

 

Ppyong~♥

-Teentopsarang