[e] Kiss.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

 

"Woah, oppa, that was really a very scary stroll. The scariest I have ever been to." I confessed while I giggled and tugged on his arm. JungMin looked at me and smiled. 

 

"I'm glad that we finally escaped from this hood. Man, that was really.." He let out a big sigh a hand on his chest.

 

"But oppa, you're such a scaredy-cat!!" I with a smile. JungMin pouted and threw his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. 

 

"Yah, I'm more of a hero since I saved you from that stroll." He bragged. I laughed and nodded walking close next to him. 

 

"Hey, oppa," I suddenly asked him while we looked at the sky. "Sometimes I  ask myself, if I die, will I ever go to heaven?" JungMin who was a bit surprised by my question began to stutter.

 

"W-Why are you asking such a gloomy question?" He laughed awkwardly as I shook my head and smiled.

 

"Just wondering. You will never know when you die. I think it's better to know the answer before it's too late." JungMin ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. 

 

"You know, it's better if that question stays unresponded. If you ever see your mom again, you don't have to care if you are in heaven or hell, everything you do or see, there will be no danger, because you'll be safe as long as you have your mother by your side." He told me. I smiled weakly and my eyes began to tear. I sniffed and wiped off my nose.

"Omma, if you hear me, I will try to live up my life to the fullest so you can be proud of me." I said to the sky. JungMin smiled and held me tightly against him while he kissed my temple. 

 

"Don't cry." He whispered in my ear. I sniffed and smiled while walking ahead of him.

 

"Come on, I want to go home and drink something warm. It's cold." JungMin nodded and followed me back home. 

(...)

 

"Omo~, you should have told me earlier that JungMin will be visiting, I would have prepared something delicious." My stepmom, Alice told me. 

 

"There's no need. He won't be staying long. His mom is waiting for him at home."  I smiled pulling JungMin with me upstairs. Alice just nodded and disappeared in the kitchen.

In the room next mine, music was banging loud through the hallways. I raised an eyebrow and looked at JungMin.

"This will be a fun night." I said with sarcasm as I opened my door with a loud sigh. JungMin chuckled  closing the door after him. I plopped down on my bed and looked at him. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked him. JungMin sat next to me and nudged my shoulder with his. 

 

"Anything is fine with me." He shrugged. I laid down and looked at him.

 

"Talk?" I asked him. JungMin looked back at me leaning his elbow and smiled while he my hair with his other hand.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked me. I shrugged grabbing and playing with his hand. 

 

"We are quite close, don't you think?" I asked him with a chuckle. JungMin nodded and laid his head next to mine.

 

"I know I think it's because we have been friends for so long?" He asked me on his turn. I nodded and laid on my side so I could look at his face. 

 

"How is Jiyeon?" I asked him. JungMin shrugged and smiled.

 

"Busy I guess.I didn't see her lately, but that's not a surprise since she's going to Harvard." 

 

"Harvard?" I asked him surprised. JungMin nodded and smiled.

 

"Yeah, my parents discovered her genius talents when she was fourteen and they had talked with the principal of Harvard and they got her in, from this year on." He told me. I nodded and smiled sighing.

 

"I knew she was very smart but not to the point she could enter Harvard." I admitted. JungMin smiled and my hair.  "I'm really glad for her." I stated looking at the ceiling.

 

"She misses you." He told me. 

 

"I know, I miss her too." I confessed  lazily tapping my fingers over his forearm. JungMin smiled and caressed my hair once again puting a strand behind my ear.

 

"Since when are you so beautiful?" He asked me with awe his voice low. I blushed giggling lightly.

 

"Yah, don't be so cheesy. You got the wrong sister. The beautiful one is Suzy not me" I told him rolling my eyes as if he was really stupid. JungMin chuckled and bent closer.

 

"I'm not joking. You're really beautiful and I would make you mine if you let me." He whispered with a smile. My heartbeat rose drastically noticing now our proximity. His sweet smile.His low voice. His warm hands. And his eyes.

Then something unexpected happened. He pressed his lips on mines halfly rolling his body over me. At first, I felt surprised and froze. Is this all really happening? 

But then I closed my eyes melting in his embrace, his soft lips moving over mines, enjoying the kiss. Like my first kiss in the beach house, butterflies exploded in my stomach. It was it. This is it. It was JungMin. 

As he caressed my face I placed my arms around his neck pulling him closer, and memories of when we were little streamed back into my mind.

We had kissed before when we were younger, just for fun and because we liked it. And after being seperated from him for so many years, the feeling of wanting to kiss him just got awaken again. Never could I have thought it was reciprocal.

He pulled  away and looked at me with those eyes trickling of sweet feelings. I'd have make fun of him if I hadn't those crazy butterflies in my belly.

 

"Wow..." I muttered surprised as he smiled gently at me.

 

"I have missed this." He muttered. I smiled and embraced him.

 

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" I asked him surprising myself. But he was still my friend and had sleptover many times in the past. JungMin looked at the clock and then shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Let me make a call first to say that I'm not coming home tonight." He smiled. 

I laughed and nodded. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before standing up from my bed and walking out of my room with his phone in his hand. I smiled and rolling in my bed like a buffalo in love.

 

"Can this night possibly be better?" I wondered out loud smiling like a fool still rolling on my bed. 

A knock occurred on my door making me sat up right away. JungMin was there, smiling at me from the doorway.

 

"Let's go to sleep. You have school tomorrow, right?" He asked me. I nodded standing up.

 

"Let me change in my PJ's first." I told him. JungMin nodded walking out once again giving me some privacy. I heard him knock on Suzy's door, the one next to my room and the music immediately stopped. 

I smiled and changed skipping right in my bed. JungMin came back into my room and smiled.

 

"Finally I could stop that hideous music." He laughed. I chuckled and laid my head tiredly down on my pillow. Shortly after, JungMin laid down next to me, hugging me. 

 

"Did you actually know that Suzy is sleeping with JinYoung right now?" He whispered. Hearing that, my heart ached a little.

 

"You mean, right now, as in...?" I asked him. JungMin nodded and smiled kissing my forehead.

 

"But they won't be a bother tonight." He smiled. "So let's sleep." I nodded and laid down on his shoulder.

 

"Goodnight, JungMin." I muttered.

 

"Goodnight SuHye." 

(...)

 

Unknown POV.

Late at night, someone sneaked out of a door and looked around. The person rubbed his eyes and yawned. Grabbed a doorknob and pushed the door open with a soft creak. He peeked into the room his lips pressing in  a thin line. He breathed deeply in letting a big sigh of frustration. Closing the door, he leant his back against it. He looked at the ceiling closing his eyes. "He's going to pay for this." He thought frustrated while he began to walk away clenched fists.