[e] Cold Bastard.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

The next day at school was okay... Okay, it was more than okay actually. My feet wouldn't touch the ground each time I'd remember about last night. I couldn't believe that it really had happened. JungMin kissed me. Me.

It was the last period of the day at school and we were all waiting for the teacher to arrive in class. I sat down at my desk while Gongchan sat behind me as usual. I stared through the classroom and saw few girls standing around someone. I raised an eyebrow and stared closer at the person that was surrounded by the girls.

"Omoo, oppa~" They squealed happily. One girl turned around and walked all flustured and , revealing the person's face. A little pang went through my heart as I saw JinYoung sitting there with a girl on his lap. He laughed at her and looked like he was enjoying himself. And surprisingly, that girl wasn't Suzy. Did it mean they broke up again?!

JinYoung kissed the girl. Their kiss got more heated in no time and I could see that they did more than kissing. I looked away with a disgusted face and rolled my eyes down at my book. I flipped the pages pretending to be deeply concentrating but to be honest, I was actually lost in thought.

That's when a book flew against mine, I shot up a glare and looked around for the one who could have possibly thrown that book at me. But there was no one. I sighed frustrated and lifted the book up to see what it was. Chemistry. I wonder who had thrown that.

I flipped the pages looking for a name after few pages, a paper fell out of it. I raised an eyebrow looking at it.

 

 

There are times that I have a feeling that this was all my fault. That I can't get her because of what I did.

I wonder if she still thinks about me. I care about her but she will never do something like this in return.

I'm still not ready.

 

 

Those sentences, written on this paper have being scrapped. I wonder why. Then suddenly, someone harshly took the book off my hands. I looked up, only to meet angry eyes.

 

"Who told you to look through people's stuff?" He spat at me. I didn't know what to say and secretly put the paper in my sleeve so he wouldn't notice that I've seen it.

 

"I-I..." I stuttered while I blinked helplessly. The boy, named  KwangMin, bent to my eye level with threathening glare. 

 

"I asked you, who told you to take my book and...."

 

"I didn't." I interrupted him. KwangMin raised an eyebrow and throw me a dirty glare.

 

"What do you mean, by 'you didn't' ? I saw you looking through my book with my own eyes."

 

"Yes. But someone threw it at me in the first place. I just wanted to look for the owner's name so I could return it. There's no big deal. Everyone has that common chemistry book." I told him. KwangMin frowned and looked at me irritated.

 

"What's wrong?" Someone then asked. KwangMin stood up and looked sideways at JinYoung who just came to us. KwangMin shook his head and turned back to me. He slammed his book onto my table, making me flinch and shocked.

 

"Don't let this happen again!" He hissed at me before walking away, nudging JinYoung's shoulder. JinYoung looked as if he didn't nudge him and glared at me.

We looked at each other few seconds before he turned back to his seat.

 

"A-Are you alright?" GongChan asked me while he worridly  rushed to my table.He seemed sleepy so I assume he was indeed asleep on his desk and startled awake by KwangMin slamming his book on my table. Must explain why he didn't intervein sooner. I looked at him confused and slowly nodded. I just wanted to return that book, I wasn't intending to look into it purposely.

 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I assuredarrow-10x10.png him with a weak smile. GongChan smiled  sighing in relief and put a hand on my shoulder.

 

"That kid's really scary." I shrugged as it didn't affect me but GongChan knows me too well. " Don't worry, he got some issues." He comforted me. I smiled nodding and turned back to the front. Looking around I could see people glancing at me and whispering. KwangMin had created a big commotion here.

I looked down into my book, trying to avoid the glares and kept on reading the same sentence in my book. Because I couldn't focus my attention thinking at what just happened. There was an awkward silence but finally, the teacher arrived and proceeded the lesson from where he had left it previously.

(...)

 

The bell rang signing the end of that hell of a day of school. I took my bag and swung it over my shoulder while my mind was still not at ease. Students were whispering whenever I pass them trying to not obviously snicker at me.

I bit my lip quickeningarrow-10x10.png my pace to leave the shool as fast as I could, heading to the back gate as a shortcut, but I regreted it. There, in front of me was JinYoung. Leaned against a wall making out with a girl. Different from the one he was an hour ago. And still not Suzy.

I sighed and tried to walk past them but at that moment, the girl stepped behind blocking my way. I sighed frustrated and shot them a glare. The girl wasn't looking at me since her back was facing me. But JinYoung, him, saw me.

 

"Well, well well~ If  it's not Suzy's little sister." JinYoung cooed with a grin. I looked at him with a frown folding my arms. I hate being called  Suzy's little sister. We're not blood related for god's sake.

 

"I'm not." I sneered at him. JinYoung leaned off the wall and smiled.

 

"You're not ? For so far I know, going to Suzy's house every nigh, I always saw you there." He mocked, the girl leaning on him and giving me a dirty look. I bit my lip pissed that he recalled me the fact he was at my house so often.

 

"Living under a same roof doesn't make me blood related with her." I snapped.

 

JinYoung looked at the girl and motioned her to go with a simple nod, what she did. Leaving us alone. What is she? A dog? People don't respect themselves anymore nowadays. I thought rolling my eyes.

JinYoung stepped closer to me. I  looked away as he my hair and gently traced under my eye with his index finger. His hands smell cigarets.

 

"Hmmm... Your black eye isn't so noticable anymore. Are you still hiding it from JungMin?" He asked me his thumb lightly rubbing it under my eye, resulting of a small place of my black eye being now exposed. I jerked away from his touch stucking out my tongue in disgust.

 

"Don't do that! And yes, I'm still hiding it." I confessed. He smirked and took another step closer.

 

"Why? What is he to you? Why are you still hidding your ed up family relashionship from him?" He asked his voice unsteady. Is he...jealous?

 

"He's...just a friend..." I stuttered. "Just a friend." I affirmed again more confidently. JinYoung caressed the edges of my face and smiled.

 

"Just a friend huh?" He smiled. The warmth of his hands on my skin felt so good. My heart jumped as his breath my face. I could melt right here right now but I have to keep myself steady.

 

"That's not what I saw...Yesterday." He whispered with a smirk. My lips shivered upon hearing his low seductive voice.Here it is again. Jung JinYoung's charm. Now I knew how he could get all those girls. The way he handles things, it was nothing more than seduction.

 

"Yesterday?" I squeaked cursing my own voice for failing me. I also noticed that I was stepping back. But the more I stepped back, the more he stepped forward,trapping me in a corner until a wall hit my back. I looked up at him while my hands were slightly trembling. Not from fear but from weakness, melting by all his seductives acts. I can't let him win. Who am I kidding? He already won a long time ago.

He smirked and placed a hand to the wall above my head leaning on me. I looked at his neck. This appealing piece of milky white flesh, as I couldn't dare to look at his eyes. Because I know I'd just drown. He was close, so close.Too close.

His other hand resting on my neck, his thumb feeling my pulse. My own blood failing me, running at a highlight pace, my heart pumping damn too fast.

Lightly my skin with his fingertips throwing a sparkling feeling in my whole body as if trillion ants were crawling under my skin. His pinky finger playing with my baby hair giving me goosebump right away.

 

"Come on, I saw you guys. JungMin didn't go home. He was with you, in your room." He hissed while he looked down at me. "In your bed." He added in a seductive whisper leaning closer.

 

"I-I...I-..." His face was so close that I didn't have space to breath. Air? Who needs this? tsh! As I glared at him I caught him looking at my lips smirking.

 

"N-No.... Let me go..." I managed to stutter. JinYoung shook his head lightly and inched closer.

 

"Do you know that.. you're the only girl I haven't done anything to?" He asked on my lips. I gasped humming weakly.

 

" And I'd gladly let things that way."I muttered. Lies. Lieslieslieslies.  JinYoung laughed and continued to stare at my lips.

 

"Oh, come on, haven't you ever dreamt of me kissing you?" He teased playing with my scarf. "Look at me, girls would do everything to have me by their side, even celebrities." I stiffened and didn't know what to say. He was right. I did dream about him kissing me but no way in the hell was I confessing that to him.

 

"What's holding you back huh?" He asked me with a cocky smile. I blinked  turning my head sideways letting out a sigh I didn't remember holding though. Think. Thinkthinkthinkthink!!

 

"T-Teachers! Teachers might see us and then we will get detention." I told him. Right SuHye...Good jo- no seriously, WHO CARES? JinYoung laughed again and tilted my head back to facing him. God knows when, he had wrapped an arm securely around my waist. Maybe because of my wobbly legs who could barely support me anymore.

 

"Teachers? We're outside, not in school anymore, so~ they don't have a thing to say." He told me while he lightly, so lightly brushed his lips against mine. "Tell me another reason." He spoke against my lips slightly nuzzling his nose against mine as I was fighting to let my eyes open.

 

Rather it was me or him speaking our lips would brush inevitably. My mind was blank and before I knew, I blurted the reason that was holding me back.

 

"J-JungMin..." I admited in a whisper looking away. JinYoung smirked and looked at my lips.

 

"There we are. JungMin. He might be a boy you like but, he's not around right now, so what happens here and now, stays between us. What he doesn't know, won't hurt him right?" He smirked seductive rocking us side to side. 

 

I closed my eyes sighing in defeat. I was in JinYoung's arms and I was dying for him to kiss me. But I knew that it won't be fair towards JungMin.

But... As JinYoung said, JungMin wasn't here. And he hasn't made me his girlfriend yet, so a lot can happen. A lot I'm dying for... What he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

 

"So, let me kiss you." He whispered bringing me back to reality. I looked at him, gulped and slowly nodded. And that was it. 

JinYoung grazed his thumb nail in my neck making me gast capturing my now parted lips in his as he kept caressing my neck, giving me the chills. His kiss was sweet and not rushed, my heart jumped more my eye slowly closing. His lips were soft and gentle, like silk on my mines. He was nibbling, biting and whatever he could heavenly do, claiming my lips as his.Time seems have stopped or so it felt.

JinYoung took a deep inspiration through his nose, pressing himself more against me. The arm around my waist leaving my side to reach my hand. I was frozen in the spot. Couldn't kiss back, could'nt touch him My whole body felt numb yet I felt him starting to intertwin his hand in mine. He seemed to realize too and pulled away. A cocky smile on his swollen lips, playfullness in the eyes, JinYoung rubbed his thumb across my lips and smirked.

"You have lips as sweet as honey. Something I haven't felt before. I may come back to steal another kiss from you soon." He teased and walked away, leaving me burning from desire.

 

I looked at his back and felt my mind slowly becoming clear. A light breeze my cheek as I realized what just happened. He did it again.

That thing that he made girls swoon for him. I can't believe I fell for it.

I touched my lips the feeling of his lips lingering on mines. Butterflies flew around in my stomach but I was still trying to ignore the feelings I had for him.

 

JinYoung.


 

Updated xD

What's actually with all those blue higlighted words, attached with a link? O.O

Please look forward to the next chapter and thanks for subscribing, ^^

I'm a little busy so sorry if its a little lacking >.<

Bye bye~

 

Sorry for the wait I've been busy with finals and other fics and life, hope you'll be a bit more patient. Still 5 chapters to go (editing) and I'll start to update the following of this story =D

Until then bye~

 

XOXO Miikamikaa.