[e] When The Fox Lures For Treasure.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

 

The doorbell rang a few times, before Suzy actually got up to get the door from frustration. I laughed to myself as she rolled her eyes and let JungMin in. It was the night of our datearrow-10x10.png and I was far from ready. I had to do some groccery shopping but it took me more time than I thought so I was currently in a rush to prepare myself.

With a bobby pin clenched between my teeth, I twisted my ponytail into a bun before clipping it on place. I heard footsteps in the stairs while I curled the last strands of my hair until it laid perfectly in place. The door opened, revealing a smiling JungMin. I smiled back at him through the mirror and stuck out my tongue.

 

"I'm sorry that I'm a little late. I didn't know that my stepmom had so much things to buy." I told him. JungMin laughed and walked closer to kiss my cheek.

 

"You look lovely." He smiled. I blushed and inserted another bobby pin to fix my hairstyle since my bun didn't want to stay in place. JungMin placed his hands on my bun and looked at me questioningly.

 

"Do you need some help?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow. I pouted lightly and nodded.

 

"My hair are not cooperating!" JungMin laughed and took a bobby pin from my lips.

 

"That's what HyoYeon used to say when she has a bad hair day and those are the moments where I'm glad that I'm a boy." He teased. I laughed and nudged him softly. "You know what? I think that you look better with your hair down." He told me while he pulled out my bobby pins and let my hair slide down through his fingers.

Big strands of hair covered my neck and made me look younger. I wanted to go for a more classy look but I guess JungMin liked it better that way . I smiled and turned around to peck his lips.

 

"Alright, because I owe you for being late, I'll follow your advice." I chuckled. JungMin smiled and took my jacket while I put  my things in my bag. I sprayed a bit of perfume on my wrist, rubbing them together then on each side of my neck.

 

I walked back to JungMin and took his hand in mine as we walked out of my room. I looked behind, controlling if I hadn't forgot anything and then walked down the stairs with my boyfriend.

 

"Are you ready for our datearrow-10x10.png?" He asked me. I nodded with an happy smile and placed my head against his shoulder.

 

"I'm really happy to go on a datearrow-10x10.png with you." I told him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

Halfway the stairs, I saw Suzy coming up but she had someone else following her. When she passed me, I saw JinYoung following her. I widened my eyes and looked down brushing my hair over the side of my face so he wouldn't look at me. I felt kind of awkward around him because of that kiss.

I felt his eyes piercing through my soul but I didn't pay attention and quickly walked  down the stairs. I heard Suzy happily chirping about something while JinYoung looked like he was daydreaming. I looked another time back and saw that they had disappeared. JungMin pulled me out of the door and proceeded our walk to our destination with a smile.

(...)

 

"Woah, look oppa." I beamed while I pointed the stars with my index finger. JungMin smiled and intertwined his hand with mine. We were stargazing, enjoying the soft breeze blowing in our hair while we laid on a towel at the beach.

 

"Do you remember that one?" He asked me. I shook my head and turned my head sideway to look at his face. JungMin smiled and rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand.

 

"That's a red dwarf star. Very little and red." He informed me. I nodded and looked back at the sky. Suddenly, a very light star shone and disappeared. I raised an eyebrow and motioned JungMin to look.

 

"That star just looked like it kind of exploded." I told him. JungMin nodded and sat up right.

 

"That's called a Supernova. Stars can explode and make a very bright light just before dying." He told me. I widened my eyes and looked at the star that just exploded.

 

"Amazing." I gasped. JungMin laughed rubbing my cheek with the back of his hand.

 

"I love you." He muttered. I blushed furiously and looked down. I'm shy when it comes to things like this.Ya know expressing feelings and stuffs.

 

"Love you too." I still muttered quietly.JungMin smiled at me leaning to kiss me tenderly, his lips fiting mines perfectly.

 

"Do you know that I have liked you ever since we were little?" He asked me. I shook my head and laughed at it. "Well, now you know." He whispered against my skin,kissing my shoulder, making me shiver. 

"I have a surprise for you." He smiled. He stood up from the towel and walked over to a bag that was  a little away from us. I was very curious what it could be as it was there since we arrived. JungMin ped the bag and took out a big brown guitar out of it. I gasped and sat up right.

 

"A-Are you going to teach me now?" I asked him with a stutter. JungMin smiled and nodded.

 

"Yep, be prepared." He teased. I squealed and walked over to him to kiss his cheeks.

 

"Really, thank you!" I squealed. JungMin laughed and gave me the guitar.

 

"Is it yours?" I asked him when I saw the guitar having a signature. Jung-Min shook his head and caressed my cheek.

 

"It's yours now. It's a gift for you." He told me. I laughed and hugged him. I always wanted a guitar but my parents never allowed me to buy one.

 

"Thank you!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!" I squealed. JungMin smiled and sat down. I sat down next to him and positioned myself in front of him. He then bent over so he could grab the neck of the instrulent with his hand and strum the guitar with his other hand.

 

"Well... You need to....Put your hand here, yeh like this. And this one.... Okay now, you start of with the D.... And this one...." He explained while I listened with full attention. The closeness between us made me have butterflies while we both shared the warmth of his body.

 

 

Jinyoung's Pov

 

I looked out of the windowarrow-10x10.png with a bored expression while Suzy kept on talking about nonsense. Please, someone make her shut the hell up.

 

"Hey, oppa, I found something, do you want to have a drink?" She asked me with a smile while she held up a bottle of whisky. I turned my head to her and smirked.

 

"You really know what I want, don't you?" I smirked. That was a total lie. She never knows what I want and right now, there's only one thing I want. Not that stupid whisky. Yet, if I get her drunk, she would finally shut up. Suzy can't handle alcohol that well, compared to me. I never get drunk.

Suzy poured some of the liquor in a glass that she handed me smiling. I smirked and kissed her wildly on the lips with a lot of tongue as she bit my lip lightly. "Come on, you're such a bad kisser." I thought annoyed while I let her go.

After she pulled away, I took her into my arms and drank the glass bottom up. Suzy giggled and poured another glass for me. She sipped the drink and pulled a face.

 

"Aaahh... It's burns..." She whined. I smirked and kissed her.

 

"Better?" I asked her. Suzy nodded and raised her arms drunkly.

 

"I love you~" She sang. I laughed and her hair while she laid with her head onto my lap.

 

"I know that." I told her. Suzy laughed and climbed up for another kiss. She shoved her tongue almost all the way down my throat and I hat to bit her tongue so she wouldn't choke me. She must had thought I was being because she started to grind her bottom on my lower parts. She pulled away and fell on my lap due to her dizziness. I sighed and saw that she was asleep as the alcohol got the better of her.

I absentmindly her hair while I looked out of the window where I could see the front door. It was really dark now and only the street lights lightened a small part of the porsh. I looked at the clock on the wall and sighed.

 

"Really? How long does it take?" I thought to myself annoyed. I poured  some more whisky in my mouth and swallowed it whole. The liquid burning down my throat making its way down to my stomach. I closed my eyes to letting pain be replaced by the warm feeling of alcohol.

"How long do I need to use her?" I asked myself while I looked down at Suzy who was fast asleep. I strands of hair away from her cheek and then her cheek with my fingertips.

"She's nothing like her and yet, she has the same blood running through her veins."

I sighed again and took out my phone. I have  six missed calls and five unread texts. Two of them was bothering the most as the others were from girls who wanted to date me. Ugh... I hate that they got my number.

One of the two that bothered me was a call from home. "How funny, why are they calling me? It's not like this is the first time I'm not coming back home." I smirked to myself. The other one was a message from KwangMin. I frowned and opened it.

 

There is a problem.

The paper in that book has disappeared.

There's no doubt that SuHye got it.

-KwangMin-

 

I widened my eyes and rubbed my forehead in frustration almost sobering right away.

"That idiot." I hissed. I replied his text and shove my phone back into my pocket. I took a lighter from Suzy's nightstand and stole one of her cigarettes that she has been hiding so desperately from her parents.

She's not even addicted but only want to do like me and look cool. I already caught her but she's still doing it. Idiot.

I lighted up a cigarette and put it between my lips while I inhaled and let the sweet taste roll on my pallet. I breathed out the smoke and let it slowly run through her room while I was still staring out of the window .

I narrowed my eyes as I saw two familiar silhouettes walking to the front door and standing there not coming inside yet. They shared a kiss and parted their ways while SunHye stood at the door, watching that bastard leave.

I inhaled another time and blew out the smoke smirking. She pulled the door open and finally entered the house. I heard the door close quietly and slow footsteps. It was late and I guess she didn't want to wake up her parents. I crumbled the cigarette in my hand and let it fall down in ashes on the ground. I slided Suzy off my laps to her pillows and slowly stood up. I put the glass down on a nightstand hearing her climbing up the stairs.I smirked and wiped off my lips.

 

"Finally." I thought while I walked out of Suzy's room.

 

 


 

Oehh.... O.O

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Feel free to comment and subscribe, xD

I'll see you soon with another chapter ^^

Bye!!

 Wow. Guys, I'm like freaking out now. Just have heard that Smilecake's reading my edits. OF HER OWN STORY! And she likes it. Or so that's what she said. So thank you ____ for reading this fic /subscribing/commenting.

And I wanna thank Smilecake too, because I loved this fic so much and then she gave it to me and I'm like so glad she thought about me to keep her work up... Gosh all those feels *sobs*

ANYWAY late update because I'm struggling with lags. Sorry and thanks again.

Much love <3

 

PS. If you guys have some free time... mind to check my fics? *shameless adv* All my fics are chaptered  because I can't just write a one/two shot... *Talkative much* 

 

Do you guys like EXO? >>My Boyfriend, his boyfriend and I << might interest you...or maybe not! (Beware!! It's a ty boyxboy story)

 

 

What about Ukiss?? >> It started with a wallpaper<< This story need love~ ToT (Romance/Comedy, not finished yet but I'm already working on the sequel x) aha)

 

I also 'saved' another Smilecake's fic >> Bad Girl and Nerdy<< starring BOYFRIEND 's Jo YoungMin (Rated M fic related to drugs/violence and )

 

 

Last but not the least my new baby >> Choi vs. Choi << It's about Choi SeungHyun (TOP's Big Bang) and Choi Minki(Ren's Nu'Est) liking the same girl. What's happening next is in the story~ =)

 

See ya~ ^^

 

XOXO Miikamikaa.