[e] Hit.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

 

"Ahhh~ Finally done~" I smiled throwing happily my arms in the air while exiting the last class of the day. School was over and we got a one week break. How wonderful can this be? I was walking streching my arms over my head, yawning when suddenly two foreign arms wrapped around my waist. I looked around me confused, to see ShinWoo on my left and GongChan on my right lifting me up from the ground and spinning us around forcing me to grip their necks for dear life.

"Gong ChanShik! Shin DongWoo! Let go of me now or I'll- Aaaaaah-" I screamed as they ran as fast as they could to the main exit, Baro running beside us with Sandeul perched on his back encouraging him to run fasterarrow-10x10.png.

"Kids! Stop running in the corridors!" A teacher scolded us while we dashed by.

"Sorry~" They all cried not stopping though.

(...)

 

They eventually stopped, letting my feet reach the floor again in our usual afterschool hangout spot, a nearby park. We all ended lying down in a tangled mess of limbs, panting. Them from the race and Sandeul and I for laughing so hard. It's been ages. I missed them.

"Thanks guys, I didn't laugh so much since...I can't even tell!"

"We aim to please, princess" Stated Sandeul taking my hand in his and kissing lightly my knukles.

"Argh~" Grunted ShinWoo and Baro.

"Please not that game again!" Whined Baro.

"Right it's been enough!! We're grown ups now!" Scoffed ShinWoo.

"What? What game?" Wondered GongChan.

"Right! GogoChan moved in town a bit after we all met each other so he doesn't know." Said Sandeul with a smirk.

"There was this game we used to play back then" Started Baro.

"SuHye was a princess" Said ShinWoo

"And we were her devotees servants." Added Sandeul.

"And Suzy was-"

"A frog changed into a princess to take my placearrow-10x10.png and steal my kingdom away from me!! I remember now!" I chuckled.

"You guys were high when you played at this..Right? No! I don't want to know!" Said GongChan making us all laugh again.We played  a bit more throwing dead fall leaves at each other and decided to head back home. GongChan walking back with me since he was going in the same way.

 

"What are you planning to do during the break?" GongChan asked. I shrugged and looked at him dumbfounded. "Now you talk about it, I haven't even thought about that." I confessed kicking a pebble out of the way. GongChan laughed and grabbed the strap of his bag tighter.

"Well, as a starter, what about we all go out tonight?" He asked me. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. 

"Out?" I asked him. GongChan nodded and smiled that familiar cute grin that makes you crave to pinch his cheeks. "You know, that place we used to go to few years ago? That little house at the beach." I nodded again gradually picturing those times. 

"We totally should throw a party there!" Gongchan snapped his finger beaming at me. "So are you coming?" He asked me with a slight pout and puppy eyes. I nodded and smiled. "Good, let's meet at eight tonight at the house." He told me before he ran away to his house waving at me. "I'll text the others to let them know!!" He shouted from afar I smiled waving at him and walked the rest of way alone to my house. 

"This will be fun." I said to myself with a light chuckle. I really couldn't wait to go there again. A lot of things happened there. My first kissarrow-10x10.png was in that house. Even if I don't know who kissed me back then. It was too dark and we were playing hide-and-seek.. I wonder what happened with that boy. 

(...)

 

"Move!" Suzy ordered as she bumped into me to get in front of the mirror in our bathroom. I looked at her irritated while I was holding my mascara mid-air. I then took a glimpse of her from head to toe and raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you getting dressed up for?" I asked when I saw her high heels a belly high short shorts and tight velvet red top. She traced her lips with a matching red lipstick and popped them afterwards, glaring at me throught the mirror  as if I was the dumbest dumb dumber on earth.

"Can't you see? I'm going out!" She snapped putting some blush.Too much, to be honest. I rolled my eyes facing my reflection resuming with my once in a lifetime attempt to makeup. I looked at her once again smirking.

"I'm fine with that, as long as we're not going to the same place." I mumbled back. Suzy's lips twisted as she asked voice full of sarcasm.

"And where are you going?" I chuckled and glared at her.

"The beach." I simply said. Suzy's eyes widened as she put down her brush.

"Are you serious? You're going there too?" Hell.No. I sighed closing my eyes briefly before asking her.

"Are you invited too?"  Suzy scoffed still finding more spots of her face to makeup on.

"Please! When am I not?" I frowned at her remark. That was true Suzy was always invited at parties. I was the one who wasn't. "Sandeul invited me." She added matter of factly. Now that's new.

"You're going to a party that my friends asked you to go to?" Suzy groaned and shook her head.

"I would never. I'm not going because of them. JinYoung will be there too and this might be my chance to get him back." Again. Loser! I thought rolling my eyes, sighing.

"Are you never ever giving up on him? How many times did you guys break-up already? And besides, what do you like about him? He's so rude." I scoffed. Suzy chuckled and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Silly, that's the differences between  you and me! I'm the pretty girl who can get every boy and you are the ugly duck who will never get married. In real life though! Dreams are made for people like you!" She smiled. And it would almost seem genuine if what she just said wasn't so mean. And true. Still I jerked my shoulder to get rid of her hand off me not even hesitating before slapping her. Hard.

Suzy looked at me shocked as she placed a hand on her abused cheek, barely covering the distinc mark of my hand on her oh so perfect face. Anger quickly replaced stupefaction in her eyes though and she attacked me, pushing me hard against the wall, my back knocking on a shelf, bottles of perfumes toppling over us. 

We yelled insults at each other while the cold liquid poured over our heads and the strong smell of all the mixed perfumes stung our noses. I hit her with my clenched fists as she held and pulled my hair. We fell down on the ground, both kicking and hiting each other furiously. Until, two strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me off of Suzy who was still pathetically yelling and kicking on the floor. 

I struggled to get free and attack her again but I was just held back more firmly, arms stuck to my sides feet barely touching the ground. I got pulled into my room while Suzy was also being held and dragged away in her room. 

"LET GO!!" I shrieked still struggling furiously as I was taken away. I could hear Suzy yelling and crying but I couldn't care less, since I was dealing with the person holdind me. I was boilling with anger but that stupid person didn't let go of me which was infuriating me much more. 

I took some deep breath because even my voice was failing me when I tried not to scream.

"Release me now." I said panting. The person might have judged I was calm enough because the grip around my arms loosened. I jerked myself free and was about to shove whoever had held me the whole time when a hand stopped me grabbing my wrist so tightly I could feel the pain cut in my bones while tears ran down my cheeks. I was crying from anger and frustration. That's when I saw who was standing in front of me that all strenght left my body, dropping on the floor pathetically.

He was staring at me with those cold eyes. Nobody could ever imagine how painful the coldness of his eyes felt, like a stab through my soul. 

Jung JinYoung was the only person able to make me feel that way with a simple glare and I hated it. And here he was, standing in front of me, in my room. What was he even doing here?

"I'll let you go if you calm down. For real." He said strenly looking down at my kneeling form. I nodded and unclenched my fist, surrending. He slowly let go of my wrist but I could see that he was still not at ease. 

I shied away turning sideway so he couldn't look at me sniffling and crying on the floor like the pathetic idiot he already saw in me, wiping my tears away with the back of my hand ruining some more the attempted makeup I put earlier.

"What are you doing here?" I croacked. JinYoung chuckled and folded his arms.

"Well, I was supposed to pick Suzy to take her to the beach but I never thought I'd have to be holding on a freaked out chick." He laughed. He was laughing at me.

I snorted and turned away still sniffling.

"Don't you need to go to Suzy, instead of talking to me?" JinYoung laughed and walked to the door.

"Good that you reminded me! Oh and.." He turned back at the door chuckling " You stink!" He smirked, making a disgusted face before closing the door behind him. 

That was it. The final straw I needed to make me feel worse than I already was. Tears streamed down my face and for the first time, after calming down, I felt the pain caused by my fight with Suzy. But I had to deal with a bigger pain than the few bruises I'd be sporting now.

 

Why? Why can't you love me, instead of her?

 

A knock occurred on my door shortly before someone came in. I bit my lip and turned myself around to face the person that had come in. 

"Can you tell me how many times have I told you not to fight with Suzy?" He lowly growled at me.I gulped and nodded.

"S-Seven times..." I admitted with a little voice. I felt like I was in big troubles now.

"I gave you things, I gave you love and yet, you can't follow this simple rule. You do know that kids who do not listen have to be punished, right?" He asked me. I didn't dare to answer and just slightly nodded.

"I'm so..rry..." I stuttered shaking, still on my knees. He slowly approached and instantly, I could feel the rage oozing from him.

"Being my daughter means you have to listen to me. Respect the ones older than you, be nice to them, learn from them but as long as I remember, you haven't done anything like that. Why can't you learn from them and be nice? If you have learnt how to be like Suzy, things would have turned more prettier for you. Instead of being that pathetic lonely child always at home with no boyfriend. Have you ever looked at yourself? How you look like right now? Can you still not get the reason why you never get a boyfriend?" He asked grabbing my phone on my desk, his tone raising with every word. 

"Y-You w-went through m-my phone?" I asked him in disbelief.  

"Like hell I did! Do you even need one? You don't even have friends. That phone is only like a decoration for you. You shouldn't waste my monet! Can't you get that?" He told me while he knocked my chair in front of me, throwing my phone on the nearest wall. The device smashed against it in pieces. 

I looked at the chair in shock hugging my knees and rocking myself, hands on my ears as tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry... I won't do it anymore...Please dad,I'm sorry" I squeaked out my voice barely audible covered by the loud thumping of my heart. He just kept on walking closer to me. My back bumped against the wall and there was no way for me to escape anymore. He kept on approaching until he was only standing at an arm distance from me. 

" Say you are worthless and despicable." He ordered me. 

"I'm worthless... and despicable." I sobbed and repeated. I felt so disgusted with myself that I felt like throwing up.

"SAY IT LOUDER!!" He yelled at me pushing down everything that was on my desk to the floor. 

"I-I-I'M WORTHLESS AND DESPICABLE!!" I yelled shaking uncontrollably.

"Ha, I thought you were the smart one but seems I was wrong." My dad clacked his tongue walking closer. "Suzy would have never say something like this, you still haven't learnt, have you?" He spat gripping at my hair. 

Instinctivly my hands reached for his wrist to make him release the death grip he had on my hair what distracted me from his other clenched fist flying straight to my face.

 

JinYoung's POV

 

*Thump* I looked up from the ground as Suzy walked out of the bathroom in a new perfume-stinking-free outfit. "What was that sound?" I asked her. Suzy looked up and smiled. "What sound?" She giggled. She walked closer to me and started to seductively my arm. 

"Oppa, yesterday was a really nice night. Shall we do it tonight again after the party?" She asked me while drowing abstract patterns on my chest, sitting on my laps. I smirked taking her hands off me. "We'll see. Let's go, we're already late." I told her. Suzy stood up and giggled.

"Alright" She said after checking her purse one last time. "Let's go." She said grabbing my hand walking with me out of her room. In the hallway, we came across her dad and I smiled. Her dad smiled back closing the door of the room he just left quietly.

"Have fun kids! But not too much." He told her kissing her forehead. Suzy nodded and pulled me to the stairs.

"Let's go, oppa." She pouted. I nodded but then frowned.

"Wasn't your sister coming with us? Shall we wait for her?" I asked. Not that I really care but it would be better to arrive together than waiting for everyone.

"Oh, SuHye? She told me that she felt tired and will head to bed after showering. She wasn't feeling well." Her dad said shaking his head. I shrugged and followed Suzy who was pulling on my arm, impatiently. 

"Urghh... And she made a scene because I was going too..." Suzy frowned.

At the back of the stairs she pushed me agaisnt a wall giggling and leaned in for a kiss. She pressed her lips on mines and I smirked, holding her body closer to mine, squeezing her hips. She moaned and smiled. "I love your kisses." She growled with a teasing tone after pulling away. I smirked and walked out of the door with her, while her dad waved us goodbye from the 1st floor. 

I looked a last time over my shoulder back at the house and saw someone standing behind a curtain in a dark room also on the first floor. I smirked and turned around, without caring about who that person was. 

 

Let's have fun tonight. 

 


 

Gosh, stupid dad >.< 

Updated ^^ Please look forward to the next chapter ^_^

Thank you for taking your time to read and comment, I love them ;D