[e] Halloween.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

A week had passed since the party at the beach house and JinYoung walking me home. However, I still find JinYoung a little creepy, not because of his behaviour but the way his mood can change so quickly and easily. He can be sweet, gentle, nice but also very mean and rude. He's so complex and it had triggered a feeling in me. I somehow felt more attracted than I used to be.

I shook my head walking throught the hallways to push that thought away. It was Halloween week at school and guess what? We can disguise ourselves. But since I'm not really keen doing some things, I ended up being myself, walking in the midst of zombies and monsters. You've guessed right, my sister too was disguised in some sort of a zombie/barbie doll. It really freaked me out this morning when I saw her

"Hi, SuHye!" Baro suddenly popped out in front of me. I flinched and dropped my books on the ground, a hand to my chest.

"Baro!" I yelled hiting his arm. He crampedarrow-10x10.png for a second and looked at me smiling his squirrel signature innocent smile.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and bent down to pick up my books. Baro helped me and collected all of them before I could count to three.I looked at him weirdly taking the pile from his hands.

"I didn't know you were so handy." I told him. Baro laughed and rubbed his neck.

"Well, I have been working in a club as a waiter and sometimes, you need to be fast in doing things." He told me.I nodded and snapped surprised.

"I didn't know you worked as a waiter.Wait. I didn't know you worked." I admitted. Baro chuckled and swung his bag over his shoulder.

"Yeah, we kind of live in a crisis so I'm trying to earn some money to help my family." He explained. I nodded in understanding and walked with him to class.

"So are you going to join the Halloween stroll tonight?" I asked him. Baro looked at me shocked, shaking his head vehemently.

"Are you crazy? The stroll last year almost made a student faint from fear." He reminded me.I made an "oh" and nodded. "True, I forgot about that."

"You?"

"No, I'm not going," I laughed scoffing.

"Why not?" He asked me.

"Because I already freaked out when I saw my sister. I mean she wasn't wearing any make up!!" Baro laughted thruthfully to my joke faking to wipe a tear away. "So, no way would I ever join the stroll." I told him shuddering. Baro chuckled and pinched my shoulder.

"You still can ask JungMin "Oppa~" to tag along with you." He suggested squealing the "Oppa" in a high pitch tone in a attempt to mimick me. I smiled pinching him back. Harder.

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch O.U.C.H~ " He cried squirming. 

"No, he might be busy with HyoYeon." I sighed letting go as we entered the classroom.

(....)

 

"Hey! What do you mean by 'I might be busy with HyoYeon' ? I'd love to tag along with you!" JungMin smiled.

I found him talking with Baro who was waiting for me at the school's main gate. ShinWoo and GongChan had other activites to attempt to. As Sandeul was working on a report with some guy of his class. So here I was meant to walk home with Baro. The latter bumped in JungMin who was passing by and here we are.

I facepalmed groaning at Baro who just couldn't accept the fact that I wanted to stay home tonight.

"Really Baro?" I asked him with disbelief throwing him a deadly 'Couldn't you keep your big squirrel mouth close?' glare. Baro laughed running away from me so I couldn't scratch out his eyes with my nails.

"I want you to be more social." He teased. I rolled my eyes and turned to JungMin who was very keen on the idea of acccompanying me to the Halloween stroll.

"It will be fun." He chirped.I shook my head and rubbed my forehead.

"Yah, JungMin, did you already forget what happened back then?" I asked him irritated. JungMin thought for a while. Then snapped his fingers.

"You mean that time with the ghost?" He asked me.

I looked at him blankly while my mind went back in my memories. I couldn't remember I was ever scared by a ghost.

"No..., what do you mean?" I asked him while I tilted my head sideways. JungMin snickered and walked over to sit next to me.

"Remember that time? There was a fair in the neighborhood and every kid went there because they heard rumors about a very scary haunted house attraction. They went in there over and over and nothing serious happened, until you went in with me. We heard very strange noises but we thought that it would be the people who made this attraction and when we came out, we told our parents that we heard people screaming in, but our parents denied the fact that there were people around that attraction at that time. Since then you began to freak out about ghosts' topic. You actually do believe in ghosts." He told me.

I looked up and memories slowly flood into me. I nodded and gasped when I remembered the moment.

"But Oppa, I'm not scared of ghosts anymore." I told him pouting. JungMin rolled his eyes and looked at me intensely.

"Ooh, really? Prove it." He told me provocatively.I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue.

"Fine, I"ll go! And I will prove you that I'm not afraid of ghosts anymore!" 

(...)

 

"Oppa~ Please stay close to me." I whined snuggling my head into his arm as we walked through a forest with the low light of a tiny  pocket lamp the provided us before the Stroll's start. The group we basically belonged to had vanished a while ago so we had to count on ourselves to find the way back to school. Here and there were a few lighted pumpkins that made the environment clearer but also creepier. I swear they're looking at me.

JungMin held my hand tightly as I was as close as possible of his body. I looked up at him and saw that he was tensed. His jaws were clenched, his bones  sticking out pointing out that he has a very sharp jawline.He was scared too.

"Is this even appropiate for students  your age?" He muttered. I laughed and looking around in the dark.

"Oh, oppa, look over there." I gasped as I pointed at a light on our left. JungMin narrowed his eyes and looked at the little light that was blinking in the dark.

"That might be an exit to a building with a very well lightened up room." I told him but he didn't seem to believe it. "SunHye, think again, we're in the woods. Why the hell would there be a building around here?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulder and looked at him.

"I don't know, maybe for people who are lost like us?" I stated. JungMin laughed and my head.

"Alright, that's possible but we' re not going there." He told me. I pouted and sneaked an arm around his waist.

"You're scared too, why don't we give up and return to the path we came from?" I asked him. JungMin shook his head my cheek.

"If you're affraid of something you have to overcome it. We're going to finish this stroll." He told me with a confident smile but behind that smile, he also had a very uneasy feeling.

"Okay, you go first. I'll be behind." I smiled but JungMin refused to move from his position.

"Yah, why me? You wanted to come here because you wanted to show me that you were no longer scared of ghosts." He retorted.

"Er... Sorry, I lied, now please go." I rapidly said while I pushed his back. JungMin refused to take a step and struggled to stay where he was.

"Yah, Oppa~" I whined, "I'm going to cry if we stay in this woods any longer. I'm scared." I began to sob as I felt that we were watched by someone. Or something. JungMin turned  around and hugged me.

"You shouldn't be scared. I'm with you. We're going to overcome this and g-gh-ghosts don't exist, and stop with tickling my back!" He told me. I looked at him confused and held up my hands.

"How can I tickle your back while my hands were in my pockets?" I asked him. JungMin's eyes widened his  and he instantly clutched onto me. So damn manly.

"I-I-I felt something tickling my back!" He claimed while he looked around. I chuckled and stuck out my hand to grab the thing that was tickling his back.

"Oppa, it's just a branch." I jerked off the branch from a bush and threw it away.

"See? The tickling is gone." I comforted him with a soothing voice as if I was talking to a 5 years old. Never would I  thought I'll be the one comforting him while I should be the one to be comforted at that time.

"A-Alright, it was just a branch." He let an awkward laugh still uneasy an fidgeting. I slightly laughed too and put his arm around my shoulders so I could stay close to him. He smiled and kissed my cheek again, making me blush.

"Ooh, what a nice couple we have here." Someone said. We both flinched and turned to where the voice came from. I held tighter onto JungMin while a shadow appeared from behind a tree. His face was lightened up shortly after and a feeling of irritation started to build up inside me.

"JinYoung." I spat. He smirked and put his hands into his pockets.

"Nice to see you again, hyung." JinYoung said  nodding towards JungMin who smirked and nodded at him too.What a cold greeting.

"Are you lost too?" Asked JungMin. JinYoung  snorted before laughing and shook his head.

"I came to save you guys. The stroll has already ended and we are here to clean up."

"We don't need to be saved." JungMin coldly said to JinYoung holding me tighter against him. JinYoung stared at our  intertwined hands and our proximity  before looking into my eyes.

"That's not what I'm seeing. You look more pale than a sheet . Should I take over SuHye for you?" He asked him with a teasing tone slyly smirking. I looked at JungMin and saw that he was tensed.But this time not due to fear. A yet awkward feeling of uneasiness spread around us and I couldn't analyse the tension between them. Were they just acting cool and joking around or are they trying to pick on each other?

"Thanks but no thanks. I don't think you could handle this pretty lady even if wanted to." He told him. JinYoung clenched his jaws and walked over to me to touching my face making my breath itch

"What do you want? Keep walking in this scary creepy pitch black woods or come back with me?" He asked with a smirk. I shivered from his warm touch but stepped back.

"N-no, I'll stay with JungMin Oppa." I stuttered. Something I couldn't catch flashed in JinYoung's eyes. Still he shrugged  and smirked.

"As you wish. I'm going." He told me. He nodded another time towards JungMin and disappeared in the darkness.

I raised an eyebrow at JungMin pulling his hand.

"What was that? What with that attitude between you guys?" I wondered. He turned to me with a smile and shook his head.

"Something between boys you will never understand." He told me. I laughed and nodded. "Anyway, JinYoung is a very weird guy, should I say. After reuniting with him after a week,I can tell he changed a lot from the boy I knew. He has a very uneasy feeling." He went on. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed his hand.

"Come on, Oppa, let's continue this stro-hoollll...Ack, opppa!!!" I yelled when I saw something running from under my feet. JungMin laughed and then another black thing ran over his feet.

 

"A-a-a- mouse!!!"  He almost jumped in my arms and squealing like a teenage girl.

 


 

Here's another update~

Thanks for reading ^^

 

XOXO Miikamikaa.