[e] Ladies.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

A/N. Here's the last chapter Smilecake wrote but didn't updatearrow-10x10.png for this fic. From now on all will be from my own little sick mind.

 

It took a while until an ambulance arrive and take JinYoung and I had to explain I was a friend of him so they let me come with them. JinYoung was still passed out, laid lifeless on the stretcher, as I was sat next to him with a first aid man in front of me. 

 

Of course I was thinking too much, I was seriously freaking out about JinYoung getting harmed. I could see his swollen face right now, and I really couldn't tell it was JinYoung. More like an unknown person you see in the news that got into an accident. 

 

My lips were trembling as I touched the back of his hand. It felt cold at first but soon, my hand warmed it up. 

 

"How did it happen?" The man in front of me asked. His name tag said JunJin. I shivered and looked up at him with teary eyes. There was a lump I couldn't swallow in my throat and I felt light headed. I couldn't think clearly anymore. 

 

"..." I opened my mouth and my lips moved but my voice failed me and he nodded putting a warm hand on my shaking ones.

 

“It’s ok you might be in shock. We’ll have to check on you at the hospital”  He said and pricked a needle into JinYoung’s arm. "There are some serious scratches. He needs to get an operation as soon as possible when we arrive." He muttered checking JinYoung’s body. 

 

All I could do was nod and finally after a short ride, the ambulance came to a stop. I looked through the windowarrow-10x10.png and saw that we had arrived at the hospital. Some men opened the doors quickly and rolled JinYoung out before I could move from my spot. 

 

“Check the girl too!” I heard JunJin shout to someone as he ran away pushing the stretcher through the automatic door of the ER. I climbed down and tried to follow them when a woman in white came to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

 

"You can't go with him." She stopped me. My energy was gone. I couldn’t fight nor protest so I just nodded following her to the waiting room. She sat me there after giving me some water and examined my body.

 

"My name’s GaIn.” She said softly. “Can you move your arms?" She asked me after flashing a light in my eyes. I nodded and stuck out my hands. They were shaking badly. I tried to make it stop grabbing my arm but it didn't work. My legs were shaking too. 

 

The nurse nodded and wrote something down on a clipboard before walking away, calling a doctor, after leading me in a private examination room. I sat on the bed she motioned me and waited.

 

I raised my head as I heard him come in. He took the clipboard from her hands closing the curtain behind him and leaned down. He away a few strands of hair and looked into my eyes, softly tilting my head up and down then left and right. 

 

"I'm the ER doctor Shin HyeSung. What did exactly happen?" He asked me. 

 

I shrugged my shoulders and stayed silent. The doctor asked me again and tried until there was a moment I could speak more comfortably. 

 

"M-my boyfriend...." I croaked quietly. 

 

The doctor raised an eyebrow and looked at me but said nothing giving me time to speak at my own pace.

 

“J-JinYoung-” I then said trying to explain what actually happened but my brain and mouth didn’t want to work properly and I kept stuttering.

 

 "JinYoung....Errr...Jung? Is it your boyfriend’s name?" He asked me as he checked a form. I shook my head and a few strands of hair fell down in front of my face making me look down at my hands. They were covered with blood.

 

At the sigh the whole fight played in my mind, as if it was happening in front of my eyes again. I started suffocating my breathe coming out in short pants, my heartbeat increasing drastically. I looked at the doctor panicking, trying to fill my lungs with oxygen but failing.

 

The doctor looked at my hands and turned to call the nurse. "Help her wash her hands." He told her. The nurse nodded and walked over to me. She grabbed my arm lightly and helped me stand up from the bed. My hands were shaking so much as I kept staring at them. 

 

"Don't look." She whispered gently putting my hands under the running water the blood coloring the sink in a crimson tint.

 

A moment later, my hands were clean and I was brought back to the room where the doctor was waiting. Everything went better as I had drunk another glass of water. The knot in my throat was gone and I could feel my mind slowly working again thanks to the tranquilizer the nurse gave me. 

 

As they were about to question me again about what happened, someone knocked on the opened door. My head shot up and looked at the other doctor that came in. He still had a mobcap on, what made me assume he was a surgeon

 

"The boy has been successfully operated. He's awake now. “ He told us. Doctor Shin stood up and nodded. 

 

“Thank’s MinWoo!” He smiled patting the surgeon’s shoulder. “You can visit him for a short time if you want to." He proposed. I nodded confidently and walked over to the door. 

 

"W-Which room?" I asked shyly.

 

"501" He smiled at me after looking on the clipboard the surgeon brought him. 

 

I thanked him and left to go see JinYoung. My heart thumped as I waited for the elevator to arrive. My legs weren’t shaking anymore but they felt like cotton candy. It looked like the elevator took ages but I guess that's because I was being nervous and anxious. 

 

Finally, a short ping made it clear that it had arrived and I immediately passed through the little opening before the doors were fully opened. I then repeatedly hit the 5th floor button so it would close faster. 

 

When I stood in the elevator there was a thought that shot through my head. I looked up to the ceiling and thought about it. "Why did they fight? And where's JungMin now?"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N. It's short I know but the next chapters will be longer. Promise!
Until then~

PS. Starring BEG GaIn's and JunJin,HyeSung,MinWoo's ShinHwa members <3

XOXO Miikamikaa.