[e] Dad.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

 

"Why did you come home so early?" Suzy asked me while she loudly dropped her bag and belongings on the table I was working on. I looked up from my homework and adjusted my glasses on my nose as I looked at her pushing her bag sideway. So annoying.

"What do you mean by early?" I asked her. Suzy put her hands on her hips and looked at me with a smirk tilting her head to the left, her hair cascading freely on her shoulder.

"Sandeul told me that you didn't want to go play pool because of homeworks so I was asked to tag along with them. But.. homeworks? Cut that crap! There must be something behind it, hum? Who is it? Who is the boy? Do I know him?" She asked clapping her hands excitedly.

I blinked twice looking at her confused. "What boy? It's true that I went home earlier for homeworks." I told her motionning my books.

Suzy narrowed her eyes suspiciously then shrugged. "Fine, I wanted to do a girl talk with you but since you're such a freak with homeworks, I'll pass." She said while she walked pass my table to the kitchen. "Do we have milk?" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Refrigerator!" I yelled back at her rolling my eyes.

"Thank you!" She yelled back while I heard her opening the refrigerator but then I furrowed my brows. I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Why do you need it? You're allergic to milk!" I told her. Suzy laughed and walked to me tapping on my nose with her index finger.

"You silly, you didn't think that I would drink that, uh? How do you think I keep my milky skin?" She asked me. I shook my head sighing.

"I shouldn't have said a thing," I mumbled while I grabbed my stuffs to move from the no longer quiet livingroom, to my room where I could study in peace. Checking my phone I saw that I got a message. I tapped on it to open the chatroom and loads of pictures appeared, loading one by one. I looked through them and saw it was from today's hangout. Those pictures were sent by Sandeul.

 

Deullie Kwak

>>We had a good time but it wasn't as fun without you!  ;(

 

 

I smiled as I saw how they were posing and doing silly faces on the pictures. One, surely took by Sanseul had all my friends on it. ShinWoo arboring a 'V' sign was smiling sweetly his eyes making two moon crescents , GongChan had jumped on Baro's back throwing his arms in the air smiling brightly. The latter was carrying him trying not to fall as he still smiled for the picture. On another picture a familiar face appeared next to Sandeul's. JinYoung. But he wasn't alone. Suzy stood with him and he had his arms wrapped around her waist. I wondered if they had already made up by now. I really envy Suzy being so social and getting all she wants.

All the hot guys, having people to worship her... I wish I could be like her sometimes. But we all know that I never will since we're like... from two different worlds... Galaxies. She was more of an outgoing person while I would rather stay home peacefully if there's a party going on.

I sent a message back to Sandeul smiling to myself still seeing the last picture of him trying to bite Baro.

 

Deullie Kwak

<< Looks like it was still a lot of fun. 

<< See ya. Kwak! ;)

 

Putting my phone away I looked at my desk and decided I was done with studying. For today. I'm not that much of a study freak and to be honest, the "homeworks" I've shown Suzy earlier was from yesterday. I haven't done anything since I got home. I just stared at my books while my thoughts were on JinYoung. I still couldn't stop thinking about him and our former encounter.

Even if he acts cold and distant, there's something about him that attracts me. If that special thing didn't exist, I would have told him off for being a jerk or simply avoided him like the plague but there was really something that kept me to do so and made me shy whenever I was around him. I really hate it.

I sighed and laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Minutes went by and without noticing it I fell in a light slumber. A sudden knock on my door woke me up. I stood up and went to get it.

There I saw my father standing in the doorway. He smiled and searched something in his pockets. "I know I haven't been there much lately so I got you something that you might like." He told me. He handed me a paper bag smiling at me awkwardly before turning back heading downstairs. I just stood there in the doorway with the paper bag in my hand looking at him leaving. It happened again. That distant feeling towards each other, unlike it used to be. I sighed and looked down frowning. "You pretend to be nice but don't even care about my reaction when I open it." I muttered while I closed my door. I felt the paper bag and could already guess what he had gotten me. I took out the bracelet from the bag and sighed as I got the same gift. Again. The same bracelet with charms. At least the color was different this time. I threw it in a cup on my desk with the many others identical bracelets and laid on my bed with my pillow under my chin closing my eyes.

I was about to go back to sleep when a shriek from the room next mine made me jolt. "Kyaaaaah~ A new cellphone. Thank you so much dad!" Suzy yelled excitedly. "Dad". She could even bring herself to call him that as if he was her dad too.However he did act more like his dad than mine. She would always get better gifts than I do and I'm the real daughter. Isn't he supposed to appreciate me more, instead of always acting like I'm a stranger? After he got remarried, our relationship changed and that hurts.

A tear escaped the corner of my eyes. It's unfair. All of this is so freakin' unfair! 

I let out a shaky breathe and decided to prepare myself to go to sleep early. I'll skip dinner, I don't feel like eating anyway. Or should I say I don't feel like eating with the people composing my supposedly family.

I brushed my teeth and loosened my bum, until my mess of wavy hair fell down my back. They were too long it's time get them cut  I thought. But I never did. People would always say that I have beautiful long hair. Like my mom's. And that's quite the only good thing about me.

I ran a hand through my hair and smiled at myself before tying them in a lose braid for the night. I never let them untied on daytime and always styled them the same way every single day not bothering much about my look anyways. I turned off the lights and stepped in my bed pulling my blanket over me until I laid comfortably. It was hard for me to fall asleep since Suzy had been ringing her friends, babbling about what happened when they were playing pool and her brand new phone. And I could hear all that because she rarely close the door of her room.

 

"You know that I love you, don't you?" Someone whispered into my ear. I giggled and looked at his beautiful feature. Behind him were rainbows and thousands of chocolate fountains. How is this even possible? It doesn't matter. He is the only thing that matters to me. Him, holding me like I'm the most precious thing on earth. "Say you love me and I'll tell you that I love you." He said his lips grazzing my neck teasingly. I laughed playing with the baby hair behind his hair clutching at his neck . 

"I love you." I told him. JinYoung laughed and stoke my cheek. "I love you too."

He breathed leaning closer to my lips and...

 

I opened my eyes heart thumping crazily, still in my bed, in my room. I scolded myself for waking up so early. I could have dreamed longer and finally feel JinYoung kiss me... Even if it wasn't real, it was at least something I craved to experience. For the sake of science of course! But now I was awake with no way back to him.

Dissapointment hit me like a brick on the head. I groaned and stared at my room. It was daylight already and time to get up. But then something hit me, details almost unoticable but still. My chair have been moved, no more near my desk but on a side of my bed and my blankets was securely tucked over me. Someone had covered me with another blanket while I went to bed with only one.

 

At that moment, my door opened, revealing Suzy with messy hair. Still she looked beautiful.

She yawned and held onto the doorknob.

 

"Have you by any chance seen JinYoung?" She asked me.

 


 

 

Taddaaaaa.... ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter. ^^