[e] Egg.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

I widened my eyes and placed my hands onto my left eye with a shocked expression. He can see my black eye?

"I-I have no idea what you' re talking about." I stuttered, trying to deny the obvious. I bent down my head and looked at the sand, trying to hide my eyes with my hair. 

"How is it possible? I have covered it very well." I thought surprised but then I noticed my wet sleeves. My shoulders loosened in defeat. 

", I should have taken waterproof." I muttered. I didn't dare to look up at him as he was still standing in front of me, waiting an answer.

"Now tell me..How stupid do you think I am?" He asked jerking my hand away harshly, his eyes not leaving mines. I avoided his glare wincing from the tightness of his grip. 

"L-let go..." I cried. "You're hurting me." He eventually let go of my wrist and I rubbed it, throwing him a dirty look.

"Fine, I have a black eye, happy now?" I hissed at him. JinYoung smirked and folded his arms. "It's still red, so there is no time that happened. Who hit you just now?" He asked me with a sly smile. 

I rolled my eyes walk passing him. "None of your business. Since when do you care about me anyway?" I sneered at him walking towards the beach house to grab my things. JinYoung followed putting his hands in his pockets.

"Fine. Does JungMin know that you have a black eye?" He asked me. I stopped and turned around narrowing my eyes, I looked at him as if he was the devil.

"What do you want?" I asked him. JinYoung shrugged  and smiled.

"Nothing, but seeing you hiding it so well, you probably don't want people to notice it." He stated matter of factly. 

I frowned  looking at him. "Do you have a better idea? Sure, if I had any make up with me I'd enjoy myself hidding it with my hair." I said with sarcasm. Jinyoung chuckled and walked closer to me.

"I have an idea, but-"

"Hey guys! What are you doing here? The party's outside!!" Beamed a 'gay' Baro smelling alcohol. I instantly turned back so he won't see my black eye.

"Baro! Did you find the- Oh SuHye~ Here you are!!" An equally fun GongChan barged in, bouncing to me.He always become touchey feely when he's drunk and so he hugged me but instantly backed up.

"What happened to you? Why are your dress and hair wet?" He asked looking at me then JinYoung with furrowed brows. I bent my head lower to hid my face with my wavy wet hair. And GongChan took it for something else.

"JinYoung, you filfy bastard what did you-" He cursed ready to jump on the latter.

 I back hugged him just in time to prevent him doing so, as ShinWoo entered the room looking at the scene calmly.

"Fine! You found her." He said to JinYoung smiling. Found? Was JinYoung looking for me?

"Yeh, her sister's drunk so I need to take them back home. JungMin just left with Suzy. You know how clingy she can be when she's drunk so I'm sending SunHye back home." He replied blankly.

"You two!" ShinWoo pointed at Baro and GongChan. "I thought Sandeul asked you to look for something? He's waiting!"

"Oh right!" Baro facepalmed he grabbed a bag of marshmallow and pulled GongChan by the collar the latter still clinging on me.

"Good night sleep tight!" He yelled as Baro finally dragged him out of the house.

ShinWoo looked at JinYoung and I flashing his signature wise smile.

"Be careful on your way back" He said patting my still bowed head with a warm hand before leaving the house too, letting us alone again.

"What's your idea?" I wondered looking up at JinYoung.

"You'll need to do something in return for me." He smirked. Of course. Treating with the devil.

"No, polite pass." I narrowed my eyes and turned around walking away. 

"Fine, then tomorrow, everyone will be wondering if JungMin hit you. Or if JungMin's a violent person? Would you let JungMin look like a bad guy as soon as he returned?" He scoffed but by his tone I can tell he's enjoying himself. 

I breathed deeply in and let out a frustrated sigh. I looked back at JinYoung with clenched fists. 

"And what's your "good" idea?" I asked him.

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes smirking. Fox!

 

(....)

"I really can't believe what I did to JungMin. He looked so dumbfounded, leaving him alone with the other drunk girls wasn't-" 

"Less whining and more walking." JinYoung cut me off. I sighed frustrated and glared at the ground. 

"That would be much easier if you could TAKE YOUR JACKET OFF MY HEAD!! I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!!" I yelled at him.

"Fine, fine. Let me show your ugly face to the world." He told me while he took his smelly jacket back. I gladly breathed in. Right that jacket stinks.It smells Cigaret. JinYoung. Cologne and... JinYoung.

"Thank you, I really can't believe that you came up with this kind of idea, do you know how-"

"Yeah, yeah... Stop whining, you're annoying." He interrupted me with an irritated expression waving his hand like if he was shooing a puppy. I puffed my cheeks and looked away. 

You probably are curious about Jinyoung's idea. Well, since I got a black eye, this genius thought he could walk me home covering my head with his jacket!! We walked like this down the streets while I had to leave JungMin with Suzy and her alcolholic friends. But luckily, no one have noticed my black eye. Kinda worked.

"And you're a man, you should be helping JungMin with carrying the girls." I told him. JinYoung rolled his eyes and looked at me sideways with a bored look.

"As if JungMin would hate me for that. I might even think that he'll enjoy carrying so many clingy drunk girls." He said. 

I scrunched up my nose and looked around placing a hand in front of my nose after smelling the smoke of a cigaret. "What the f- Why are you smoking?!" I shrieked at him. 

JinYoung looked at me blowing out his smoke in my face. I coughed and waved my hands with a disgusted face. 

"Just shut up, you're really annoying. I really regret that I have helped you, oh wait, no, you need to do something in return for me." He smirked. I raised an eyebrow and put my hands on my waist.

"And what would the devil like to have in return?" I snorted. JinYoung stepped closer and slightly crouched down so our eyes were at the same level.

"You can be my guide." He smirked his cigaret hanging between his lips. His lips. I coughed and looked around with a frown. "Are you lost? Why would you need a guide?" I asked him. Jinyoung smirked and shook his head. "No complains. Just guide already." He ordered  with his breath smelling like dead animals. 

I rolled my eyes  leaning on a signpost. "Just admit you're lost stubborn idiot." I muttered. "And STAY AWAY FROM ME WITH YOUR CIGARET!!" I shouted utterly annoyed.

Jinyoung shrugged leaning on it too, one hand in his pocket another holding his cigaret down. "You know, for a girl, you have a lot of complains." He told me. I snorted and looked at him.

"And for a boy, you have a lot of bad habits and not to mention, your attitude." I shot back. Jinyoung laughed and stared at me. "There's nothing wrong with my attitude." He coldly told me. 

"Are you sure?" I retorted with a raised eyebrow.

Jinyoung shook his head grinning, taking another taff from his cigaret before throwing it away. He breathed out the smoke and walked next to me putting an arm around my shoulders. I struggled free from his arm and looked at him. 

"You are rude  and you at directions." I told him. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"I at directions? Yah, who do you think you are? The perfect highness of my ?" He scoffed. I let out a frustrated groan and walked ahead of him.

"I really can't understand why Suzy still likes you?" I muttered. Jinyoung caught up with me and walked backwards in front of me. 

"That's funny. Since you're blood related, shouldn't you also have feelings for me?" He teased. I stopped and looked at him.

"We're stepsisters. And never ever will I fall for you." I told him. More than I already had. Jinyoung smirked and walked closer to me.

"Oh, that's interesting. You aren't related to her, which means that you would be different." He whispered. I shivered upon hearing his seductive tone. He inched closer to my ear and smirked.

"Do you want to know why I'm still dating your sister?" He asked me. "It's because she's nice to make out with." I widened my eyes and pushed him away.

"Eewww!!!" I shouted and walked away from him. JinYoung laughed and followed me. "Just admit that you'd like that." He told me. I shook my head and showed him a disgusted face.

"You are only dating her to have... Y-you know?" I stuttered with a blush. JinYoung chuckled and caught up with me again. "Is the princess too innocent to say the S-word?" He teased me. 

"N-no..." I denied stuttering. Jinyoung stopped walking. Laughed and took my chin in his hand. He looked into my eyes and smirked.

"Then say it." He looked so handsome but I had to restrain myself. My heart jumped from the simple contact of his fingers on my skin. 

"H-h-have..." I really couldn't say the word. 

 "." He added. "See, you really can't say it. Have you even ever been in a relationship before?" I looked at him longly and decided to not answer. 

"So you haven't been in a relationship before, cute." He chuckled. I scoffed and looked away.

"I'm not selling my body like you are." I muttered. JinYoung widened his eyes and looked at me. "What? Me selling my body? Aren't you confusing me with a ?" He asked me. 

 "Aren't you one?" I asked him with a high-pitched voice. He chuckled and pinched my cheek. "I'm not a . I'm just open-minded." 

"Open-minded?"

"Yes,"

"Doesn't that mean that you're a ghost?"

"Haha, how cute. This little princess doens't even know what open-minded means." He chuckled. I blinked looking at him.

"Stop calling me princess and yes, I don't know." 

He took out his phone and looked at the time. "I'll tell you later what open-minded means but for now, let's find an egg for your eye." 

"An egg?" I asked him. JinYoung burst out into laughter upon seeing my confused face and pulled me with him into a store. 

"One hard boiled egg please." He told the salesman. The man went to take an egg and left us behind in his shop. "Why do you need an egg?" I asked him. 

"For your eye." He told me. 

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him more confused than ever. The man came back and gave JinYoung an egg with a smile.

"That will hurt a lot." He told JinYoung.

The latter chuckled and nodded. He walked out of the shop and sat down on a bench nearby. I raised an eyebrow as he motioned me to sit next to him. 

I sat down and looked at the egg in his hand. "Now, would you tell me why you need an egg and why is it for my- ACKK!! IT HURTS, STOP STOP!!" I wailed when I felt the egg  being rolled under my hurted eye. 

JinYoung chuckled as he kept rolling it over. I hit his arm wanting him to stop but he didn't even flinch. 

"Ackkk... JinYoung, that's too much, JinYoung, JINYOUNG!! Don't-, Ah, you're too rough, too ROUGH!... Ahwah-waa.. Ah..." I wailed gripping on his jacket's sleeves for dear life. 

JinYoung just couldn't help but laugh. "Don't move." He ordered me with a chuckle. He placed his other hand on my face and it gently, trying to calm me down. 

"JinYoung... please...." I winced. 

"If you want you're black eye to be gone, you need to endure this." He told me. I let out a frustrated breath and closed my eyes. Concentrating on his warm hand on my cheek. 

"That's better. Who did this to you? It looks very swollen." He muttered while he rolled the egg slower. "It has to be someone who hated you a lot."

I sighed closing my eyes, still wincing when he couldn't make it painless by some places. 

"Are you still hiding the person who did this to you?" He asked me. I shook my head biting my lip.

"My dad." I confessed with a soft tone. JinYoung nodded and took away the egg.

"Well, the swollen has reduced a little. It should heal a lot more by tomorrow." He told me. I nodded and looked at him.

"How do you know an egg would help?" I asked him. JinYoung laughed staring at the egg.

"I get into a lot of fights and sometimes, I end up having a lot of bruises." He told me. "But you..." He nudged the egg against my forehead. "Shouldn't have bruises if you don't fight." 

"Alright alright, geez... It will never happen again." I winced and took the egg from him.

"You better, I don't have time to help you and come up with remedies all the time." He told me. I pouted nodding before breaking the boiled egg on his head. 

"Yah! You little-" I stuck out my tongue at him bitting on the egg before putting it before his lips. He glared at me slapping my hand away shaking his head. His childish side made me chuckle.

"I should  go home now." I said after a while as I stared at my watch. It was almost three in the morning. I yawned streching and walked to the direction of my house. 

JinYoung stood up from the bench and looked at me. "Hey!" He yelled after me. I turned myself around and looked at him questioningly. 

"Is your house still far?" He asked me. I shook my head and smiled. "No, just around the corner." He really isn't good with directions.

JinYoung nodded putting his hands into his pockets. "Well then, goodnight SuHye." He smiled. I nodded and waved at him.

"Goodnight, JinYoung." 

I turned myself around and my heart jumped upon seeing him smiling at me. I smiled and repeated the sentence to myself.

 

"Goodnight, JinYoung." 

 

 


 

Actually spent three hours writing this chapter >.< How is it possible? xD

Aren't they cute together? ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter and thanks for your comments, it's really nice to read them ^^

Until then, bye~! :D

 

_______________________________________________

*Worned Out* I didn't thought I'd like to work on that fic so much ^^

So...yeh JinYoung isn't that bad after all. =D

 

XOXO Miikamikaa.