[e] Headache.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

Light on my face made me frown. Something was caressing my eyebrow, my cheek then my lower lip making me stir in my sleep. I rolled over and heard something sounding like a chuckle. I hardly managed to open my eyes blinking an eye open, then the other. My sight got a little blurry for a moment and my eyes felt like they were very dry. I shouldn't have gone to bed so late, I thought. Still laying under the covers I reached for my eyes to rub  them and I definitively I heard a person chuckling, so I turned to the sound's direction.

"Hi." He greeted with a bright smile

 

"J-JungMin?" I gasped sitting up straight, pulling my covers up to my chin and looking around in a panic state.

 

"Hey calm down, it's just me." He my hair tenderly with worried eyes and I relaxed under his touch. "And I already saw you in pj's" He added as he took my blanket away smirking. I shivered from the cold and pulled them back but not that high. 

 

"Hmm... Hello. What are you doing here so early?"  I rubbed my eyes again looking at him yawning. "It's not like we have school."

 

"I just wanted to see you as soon as possible." He answered sliding his arm under my blanket and grabbed my waist pulling me in his embrace. I laid my  head on his chest sighing. His heartbeat was so calming but somewhere I had a feeling that something wasn't right. When it came to me, I jerked away gasping. 

 

"Ah!" I gasped my eyes scanningarrow-10x10.png the room warily, under JungMin's confused look.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked with a frown, snapping me out of my thoughts while he took me by my shoulders searching for my eyes. I looked at him and scratched my head. 

 

"No, nothing," I inhaled and sighed shaking my head. "I thought I forgot to hand back an assignment but- No." JungMin laughed shortly and ruffled my hair.

 

"You really are something. Come, let's go eat some breakfast." He flashed me his bright smile once again.

I peeked over his shoulder to look at my digital clock. Seven A.M.

"Hmm... It's too early." I whined trying to stay in bed. "I never eat breakfast in the morning~" I groaned but he didn't take no for an answer. JungMin pulled me up in a sitting position and handed me a sweater. I put it on yawning and still trying to the sleep out of my eyes. 

 

"Urghh... I have laid too long in that warm comfy bed!" He said standing up and stretching. "Which I want to ask, how come was your bed so warm?" I stiffened and looked at him.

 

"What?" My eyes were wide. He doesn't know. He can't know that Jinyoung has laid and slep next to me. He shrugged looking at me. 

 

"Yeah, it was quite odd to feel your bed so warm, did Suzy slept with you last night?" He grinned wiggling his eyebrows knowingly but I just stared at him.

 

"W-What?" I was lost for words. My blood was rushing up to my brain but it wasn't working fast enough for me to find something to say. Anything! And my cheeks slowly began to feel warm.  What do I do now.

 

"Calm down SuHye, it's just a joke!" He walked over to me with a smile and my cheek, leaning down to kiss my lips but I suddenly ducked turning my head sideway. 

 

"What's wrong?" He asked starting to sound annoyed but I just shook my head.

 

He grimaced as I muttered "Morning breath." Walking past him out of the room and down to the kitchen.

 

"When did you arrive this morning?" I asked JungMin as he was following close behind.

 

"Ow, about six I guess maybe hakf past six. Then I snuggled you for an hour or so." I took a bottle of milk out of the fridge and looked at him questioningly.

 

"Who let you in?" 

 

"Why all those questions? Am I uninvited today?" He laughed. I wiped off my lips and smiled weakly.

 

"No, I'm just curious." JungMin sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I don't know, maybe your dad? It was too dark to see." Why does he sound so irritated? 

 

"But.. it can't be my dad. He didn't go home from his work since yesterday." I remarked. Indeed I didn't knew it when I came home last night but he would be awake by now if he was here. And he obviously wasn't. 

 

Could it be...?

 

JungMin's expression tensed and a deep frown occurred on his forehead. 

 

"Aishh... I don't know. Stop asking me questions!" His voice he groaned. Suzy came in at that moment and we both turned to her. 

 

"Oh, JungMin? Hi! I didn't know you were here." She looked at him surprised and shortly after, started twirling a strand of her hair behind her ear smiling shyly. 

 

"Yeah, and I regret coming here." JungMin mumbled shooting me a glare before he nudged Suzy in the shoulder when he exited the room, disappearing in the hallway. 

He was mad. Horribly mad. At me. I lowered my eyes and turned to the counter sipping my milk. 

 

"Did you guys get into a fight already?" Suzy pipped in her gossip mood. I shook my head and threw the bottle of milk into the thrash bin.

 

"No, just a misunderstanding." I then felt tensed and anxious as if there were thousands of people blaming me for making him mad. 

 

"Aw, how cute! Your first quarrel right after your first date. Explosive!~" Suzy smirked like enjoying the situation

I rubbed my temples feeling it throb, a light headache slightly working his way in my head. I turned around,facing her releasing a frustrated groan,now holding onto a side of my head.

 

"Did JinYoung already left?" I wonder why I asked that. Suzy shrugged and poured herself a drink.

 

"I don't know, he was gone when I woke up.I even looked for him everywhere around the house." 

She sipped her drink and looked at me while my headache got worse. I stumbled towards the hallway while Suzy just looked weird at me. I leaned with my elbow against the doorframe, my sight begining to blurr as my surrounding spined madly. I felt dizzy, so dizzy. 

 

"SuHye!" Someone called. I turned to direction I heard the voice coming from but there was no one who could have possibly called me. 

 

"Very funny, Suzy." I retorted. Then Suzy suddenly shot her head through a door from a totally different direction than the voice.

 

"What's so funny?" She asked visibly perplex. I glared at her leaning more of my weight on the wall. 

 

"That yelling." Suzy raised an eyebrow and looked around going back at what she was doing, still talking to me from the other room.

 

"What?? A yelling?"

 

"SuHye!" That yell again. 

 

"Stop it!" I shouted at Suzy. 

 

"Stop what? What are you talking about?" She asked sounding more and more confused. I reached to hold my head and cringed. Those voices, that yell, they were all overwhelming and I could hear people whispering.

 

"Make it stop!!" I winced the headache piercing my head like someone was stabbing me.

Suzy walked closer confused and saw me cringing curled on the floor. She bit her lip her eyes widening and hold out her hand to help me up.

 

"W-what's wrong?" She worriedly stuttered crouching down.

 

"MAKE IT STOP!!!" I barked slapping her hand away. Suzy jumped hearing me scream at her and stood back up.

 

"Stay here! I'm going to get someone." She said disappearing quickly. 

The headache became worse by every second.To the point that I couldn't see. All was pitch black as if I was in a cave. I could feel like hundreds of needles pricking in my head. Tears streamed down my eyes as all I could do was wince and sobs.

 Please, someone make it stop. Please.

When I thought nobody would help me, a very sharp scent of medicine got pushed against my lips. The cotton wool was firmly pressed against my mouth and I was unable to catch any air. 

I panicked and tried to push away the cotton but I could feel my strenght lightly weakening. The scent gradually took away the pain, and I felt myself lose consciousness. 

 

 

"That's good, just breathe, babe. Breathe. "

 


 

Is this style good, or should I change it?

Well, thank you for reading this chapter ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND READING!!!

Bye bye ^^

 

A/N. As I said I'm editing [e] the chapters Smilecake had written so far so I purposely don't change a lot of things or make the chapters longer.