[e] Sly, Sly Fox.

That Little Despair That Made Me Forget You.

I yawned inserting my key in the lock, quietly entering the silent house and looked another time behind me. JungMin has gone home and it's now time for me to go to bed. I quietly closed the door behind me, smiling as I felt the wooden guitar on my back. Really, it was a very great datearrow-10x10.png and so~ romantic. I sighed happily and walked as silently as I could upstairs. I really didn't want to wake up my stepmom and for sure not my dad. My eye hadn't fully healed and still hurts.

 

The stairs cracked sometimes and echoed through the hallways. I bit my lip and looked around if I could see someone coming out of their room but when I saw that there was no one, I let out a relieved sigh and proceeded my walk to my room.

I put down my guitar in the corner of the hallway and stuck out my hands to protect it making sure it won't fall. I then opened Suzy's room. She was asleep. I sighed irritated as I saw her, lying halfly on the floor. She would catch a cold and kind hearted as I was, I walked into her room and slowly lifted her up to put her in her bed. She was smelling real bad. I pulled a disgusted expression as I smelled her breath.

"Has she been smoking and drinking  again?" I thought. With a final push, I managed to roll her on her bed and covered her with her blankets. I turned around and stared through the room. It was so messy, here and there were empty bottles of  alcohol. 

I picked them up so I could prevent someone slipping on them putting them in a bucket. When I went to pick up a glass, I spotted something grey on the floor, something looking like dust. I kneeled down and slidded my finger on the mysterious substance. I rubbed my fingers together as I tried to think of what it could be. Then a thought shot in my head.

"Right, JinYoung was here, wasn't he?"  I recalled of some past events and slowly one by one, memories came back in my mind. That explain why it smells so awful as Suzy doesn't smoke. And that also explain that gray thing on the floor. Ashes. I  looked around the room shrugging.

"Hm... He might have left already." I thought when I saw no one in her room. I looked another time at Suzy who was sleeping soundly and walked out, closing the door behind me. "I'm really too good for this world." I thought with a smile, slowly walking to the bathroom. I the crane and let the water flood into the wash bin. I took a tissue and began to take off my make-up.

I inhaled some air before sinking my head into the water to wash off every remain of soap from my skin, my hair tied up so I didn't get them wet. I pulled up my head and rubbed my face to wipe away the water that was dripping down.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a person standing behind me in the mirror's reflection. I quickly turned around frightened, as the person was smirking at me, back leaned against the wall. Luckily, I didn't scream or else I would have been in big troubles.

"What are you doing here?!" I whispered-shouted angrily at him,clutching on my chest where my heart was pounding harshly in my ribcage. That moron just scared me to death. JinYoung smiled folding his arms over his chest not saying a word.  "Shouldn't you already be gone?" I insisted.

JinYoung stared at me for a moment then shook his head walking to me. He took a towel and handed it over. I jerked it from his hand and wiped my face.

 

"Well, I wanted to hear a hello from you before I leave. You just ignored me in the stairs earlier." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and untied my ponytail, my hair falling losely on my shoulders.

 

"Did you now!" I scoffed. " 'Hello'. Now leave!" I spat coldly, giving him my back and facing back the mirror to put some lotion for the night. JinYoung smirked and bent so he was around my height,resting his chin on my shoulder.

 

"No one tell me to leave unless I want to." He sang hapilly his damn smirk not leaving his lips. I shivered at his proximity and closed my eyes frustrated shrugging him off me.

 

"Fine, but I'm going to sleep." I informed him while I put the towel back in its right place and turned off the lights walking out of the bathroom. I then grabbed my guitar on the way opening and closing the door of my room right behind me, with in mind the firm idea of cutting the conversation here. But JinYoung was quick, his feet already in the doorframe preventing me to do just that. I couldn't start an arguement now and risk to wake up everyone so I gave up rolling my eyes.

Setting the guitar on my desk I walked to my chair where my pajamas was. I took it and saw him coming into my room while closing the door behind him, locking it in the procress.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him dumbfounded. Seems like the infamous Jung Jinyoung's going to be a pain in the all the way.. Just my luck!

 

"Alright," I sighed "Since I know you're damn stubborn and all, I won't make you leave but at least, give a girl some privacy. I wanna change!" I told him annoyed. JinYoung smirked and shrugged his shoulders leaning on the door.  

 

"Why? You and your sister are the same, there's nothing I haven't seen before." He chuckled. Jerk.I made a disgusted face looking at him head to toe. How could I even.. I really wonder at times like this!

 

"Yah, how many times have I told you that we're not blood related?" I hissed. JinYoung walked over to me and took my face between his thumb and index finger tilting it side to side under his piercing glare. Then up so I had  no choice but to look in his eyes.

 

"You don't? That's not what I've heard." He told me seriously. I cocked an eyebrow and looked at him as if he was crazy. Well he did intrude my room without my permission and kinda stalks and harrass me so...

 

"I'm not blood related with her. Just let it go and get lost!" I spat jerking my face away from his grip and sat down on my chair, folding my arms. "Alright, if you don't give me privacy, I'm going to wait." I told him. He laughed laying comfortably on my bed.

"Don't expect me to give you privacy, you can wait all night long, but I know that you are tired right now." He told me with a sing song voice and he was damn right. I was tired and wait for him was the last thing I wanted. I sighed for the unth time, unfolding my arms.

 

"Ok, what do you want?" Because I've learnt well now that with him it's always about deals. "And.. don't you need to go home? Your parents must be worried about you." I stated hopefuly.There's still a thin chance he might consider going back to his home now right? JinYoung opened his eyes rising his head off the pillow to look at me. He said nothing for a while scrutting me with his weird expressionless stare then scoffed.

 

"As if," He said laying back his hands behind his head looking up at the ceiling. Why do I feel that pinch in the chest each time I see him making that face?  "I don't want to go home so I'm going to stay over." I widened my eyes shoting up off my chair almost knocking it down.

 

"What?" I shrieked, gasping right away, a hand on my mouth. I have to control the volum of my voice. " Y-You're not.. You can't be serious!? Not here?" I was panting, my hands getting moist, my heartbeat way too fast for my liking and I bet my eyes were ready to pop out of my head right now. "Or at least, just go back to Suzy, she'll be happy to wake up with you by her side!" I argued. JinYoung shook his head with a playful glare his bang hiding part of his eyes.

 

"You have a comfy bed. I'll stay here." He seemed amused.

 

"No! What do you seriously need to leave me alone?" I asked him irritated but it kinda sounded like a plea. JinYoung sat up, his expression all serious again looking right at me.

 

"I'd like... a kiss!" He said smirking triumphaly. Here's the playfull Jung JinYoung again I thought shaking my head. He's messing with me.. that's all.

 

"No, you already had- No! You already took one and never in a thousand years up from now will I ever kiss you again." I firmly stated. "Leave!" I ordered pointing at the door.

 

"I'm not going to if you don't give me what I want. But if you really don't want to kiss me... Since, you know, you're dating that stupid..." He trailled off waving his hand and making a face. "Then let me sleep in your bed tonight."

 

"Excuse you? You can't be serious!" JinYoung nodded with a childish smile. All this conversation had no sence at all. 

 

"So what is it going to be?" He asked crawling closer to the edge of the bed, facing me. 

 

"Will you really leave me alone if I kiss you?" I asked him, utterly doubting he would. JinYoung smiled and slowly nodded again.

 

"I'll go for the kiss then!" I sighed rising and letting my arms fall in resignation. JinYoung's eyes widened at first then he grinned, an evil glint in his eyes.

 

"I thought you'd choose the second option but I'm not complaining." He smirked. I motioned him to lean closer and he happily did.

 

"Okay, here it goes." I muttered. JinYoung smiled closing his eyes as he waited for the kiss. I bent a little as he was still kneeled on my bed and he shuddered when my breath hit his lips as I slowly leaned closer. I hold my breath for a second before leaving a small peck on his cheek. I pulled back and smiled.

 

"Here's your kiss,you can leave now!"  JinYoung opened his eyes where I first could read surprise then he narrowed them in his sly fox way, obviously irritated.

 

"The deal wasn't for a kiss on the cheek. Who am I? Your great aunt? I wanted it on my lips!" He argued. I shook my head and smirked.

 

"You didn't specify that, I indeed kissed you." JinYoung sighed and caressed my cheek. He had that strange lost glare again and I frowned.

 

"You're smart. You get five minutes." He told me while he walked out of my room.

 

"What?"

 

"Four minutes!" He told me.

 

I groaned and rapidly started taking off my clothes. I could hear him counting every minute that passed, as he was standing outside, in the hallway. Luckily, I finished before he was done so I went to the door and as I was about to lock it the doorknob twisted and JinYoung was in.

He kind of jumped as he wasn't expecting to find me right behind the door then smirked his eyes almost disappearing and changing in two thin slits.

 

"Missed me already?" He grinned cockily closing the door behind him. Why the hell didn't I think about locking the door sooner?

 

"You're too full of yourself!" I huffed. "And I thought you said you would leave me alone!" I told him. JinYoung laughed  locking the door. He then walked to me and grabbed my waist holding me close.

 

"Blame yourself! You didn't do what I wanted, so I won't do what you want" He stated pecking my cheek. "Plus I didn't say I would go home. I said that I won't bother you, and I won't. Scout's honor!" He saluted.

One, Jung JinYoung's logic is... I won't comment that. Two, I doubt he was a scout in any of his lives. Three, no matter what he won't leave right? Right.

I groaned and wanted to hit him but he dodged me. He was playing dirty, just like I did.

I jerked away from his embrace and sighed frustrated.

"Fine, fine, I'm too tired to argue with you anymore. I'm going to sleep, do what you want but you're not sleeping with me in my b-" I haven't finish to talk that he had already jump on the mattress boucing slightly and giving me an innocent smile. I'd fell for it if I didn't know better.

I closed my eyes taking a big breath and when I opened them again he was still here. Still looking at me, tilting his head to the side.

I would have hated BUT thanked my brain so much if only it has been a nightmare...

"You can sleep on that chair or..." Jinyoung laughed while he observed me, patting the free spot next to him. I gave up and lazily strolled to my bed slidding under the covers JinYoung was holding up for me. When I was comfortably laid on my side he rimmed the comforter around me, not getting underneath.

Isn't he going to sleep? ..Whatever! Not like I care. I streched my hand on my nightstand and turned the light off. Not a minute after JinYoung leaned over me to turn it back on.

"What now?" I groaned. "Don't tell me you're afraid of the dark!?" He scoffed looking down at me as if I was dumb."Seriously!" I hissed. I'm just so done with him! JinYoung smiled and my cheek.

"Please let me hold you?" He asked me nicely. What? I looked at him long and then let my head fall back closing my eyes with a sigh. "Go hold Suzy and let me sleep! Sleep or don't sleep I can't careless! Just stay on your side of the bed." I warned him. "Or else I will..."

I didn't know what to say. Everyone knows that he's here so it won't matter to them that he stayed over.

"You will..?" He chuckled.

"Just.. stay on your side!" I spat turning off the light. He waited few minutes until I was dozing off. I swear he's doing it on purpose! Before turning the light on once again.

"Damnit JinYoung!" I jerked around to glare at him. He looked back at me innocently then stuck his lower lip out and set a kicked puppy face on. He was pouting. Jung JinYoung was pouting!

"Are you seriously-" I started scolding him and he just stuck out his lip more.

I looked at him long and then closed my eyes with a sigh. "Just let me sleep now."

JinYoung chuckled and nodded. He turned off the nightlamp and scooted closer wrapping an arm around me over the blankets then leaned his head on mine and sighed contently.

The position wasn't comfortable and having him so close... I just couldn't sleep. When I felt his body go limp and his breathing set on a regular slow pace I turned around to face him. Even in his sleep he might have think I was trying to sneak out of the bed because his grip tightened slightly without any sign he was waking up.

The house was now dead quiet and it gave me time to contemplate my thoughts.

Jung JinYoung. He was sleeping in the same bed as me. I wonder why he doesn't want to go home or even sleep with Suzy but I guess I will aks him later.

I yawned and laid more comfortably, my head under JinYoung's chin,on his chest.

 

"Goodnight, Jinyoung." I whispered before my eyes fluttured close on their own exhaustion taking the best of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodnight, Suhye." He whispered and surprisingly, he was close to my ear. My attention was already gone and I was half asleep. Soft lips were briefly pressed on my forehead.

 

 

 

 

I must be dreaming.

 

 


 

Awww.... ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thank you for commenting and such; :)

How has everyone been?

I'll see you soon with another chapter ^^

Until then, Bye bye~!

A/N. I have absolutely no excuse for taking centuries to update I just worked on my other fics instead of this one. Sorry for the late update and if you already read this when Smilecake was still the author.

 

XOXO Miikamikaa.