Chapter 15: Good News

Ulzzang's Love Story
(Luhan's POV) I'm so wrong, I shouldn't told her that. I'm so stupid to forgot about her birthday.. Oh yes, my promise to her. (No one's POV) It was 7 in the evening when Seohyun stopped crying and decided to fix herself for her dinner date with her mom. She wore the dress that her mother told her to wear and a pair of doll shoes, since she's already tall. She decided not to put on any make-up because she's not in the mood. After half an hour in their car, she finally reached the restaurant that her mother told her. When she got in, she quickly bowed to anyone and directly sat on the chair across her mom's. "Umma, I told you I'm not into fancy things right? We should just stay in the house and watch a movie, like the usual things. Our mother-daughter bonding", she whispered to her mom so nobody would hear her. "I know you too well cutie, I already predict that you will say those stuffs when you got here. Just relax ok? This is your day and I have good news. I planned all of this JuHyun" her mother assured her with her smile. "I just recieved a marvelous birthday present", Seohyun whispered to herself. They enjoyed their time talking while eating and taking pictures at the same time. After they both finished eating the last dessert, her mother began to tell her the good news. "Waaa~ umma I'm so full", Seohyun whined while drinking her apple juice. Her mother just smiled at her action, then tugged her hair at the back of her ears "You've become a beautiful lady Hyun", her mother said while holding her hand. "You know it too well mom because I look like you", she said as she tighten her grip on her mom's hand. "Uhmm.. Umma? What about the good news?", her mother removed herself from Seohyun's hand and grab something in her bag. "Here is the good news honey. You will attend the piano class every Saturday", Seohyun smile while frowning "Umma, don't joke around. I already know how to play piano and attending every Saturdays? Haha nice good joke umma", Seohyun continued laughing as she saw her mom looking at her seriously. "Uhmm I.. I was just.. you know.. I'm joking. So errmm .. what about it mom?", her mom just smiled at her silliness "Aigoo~ honey you're making me insane. Ok this is a serious talk Hyun.You will be tutored by my friend's son, and if you passed the audition..you will be in an orchestra and will go to japan for performances" Seohyun can just hugged her mom because of too much happiness. This is her long time dream, to be able to perform onstage infront of a big crowd. "Umma, you don't know how happy I am. This is the most wonderful present I've ever recieved. I love you mom.. I will always love you", she kissed her mom's cheeks and started sheding tears of joy. Her mother quickly wiped it with her thumb "Umma loves you too and your appa loves you too .. that's why he's guiding you" After the little drama, they went home safely. Seohyun said her goodnight to her mom and went inside her room. She feels happy, all of the sadness fade away. Her mom really is her medicine, the only person who can make her forget all her worries. She is indeed very thankful to have her by her side. She looked at the paper she's holding and smiled widely "Look at me dream, I'm close enough to reach you." Her phone suddenly rang. She was shocked and answer the call immediately without even reading the caller "Hello? Who is this?" "Hyun, it's---", she cut him off "Luhan! I don't have time for you." but Luhan tried to prevent her from dropping the call "Look! I know you are mad at me.. I know I'm stupid, but pls just a minute listen to me.. I'm infront of your house" Seohyun widened her eyes after knowing that he is outside. She quickly wear her slippers and went down the stairs to meet him. "Ok! I'm giving you 60 seconds" Luhan was going to speak when "Pabo! Let's go to the court, I don't want my mom to wake up just to hear a stupid conversation." Luhan just followed her not creating anything to make her growl. "Are you having your period now?" Seohyun stopped from walking and looked at Luhan "I'm cranky to all those who irritates me.. and you're one of those! Can you just shut up? I told you to talk when we reached the court right?" Luhan just shrug his shoulder "Hyun, I'm asking you.. because you have a red spot on your pyjamas and I don't remember you telling me not to talk while we're walking." Seohyun widened her eyes while her cheeks turned like a tomato. Luhan on the other hand laugh on her cuteness. "Ya! You--don't laugh at me! I'm still mad at you! Ya!" Luhan removed his jacket and hand it to her. "Here tie this on your hips, so that you won't feel disturbed" Seohyun grab the jacket and followed what Luhan told her. They continued walking until they reached the court. Seohyun sat on the bench, "Start talking.. 60 secs ok?" Luhan exhale first before talking "Hayyy .. ok. Hyun, sorry for everything.. I'm sorry for my stupidity" before he could finish his sentence, the sarcastic girl can't hold no more "Yeah you're really stupid .. don't have to mention that because everyone knows it" Luhan glared at her "Just.. let me finish first ok?" She nodded still annoyed on him "I know I hurt you so bad .. The thing is, I love you Ju Hyun .. nothing changed, my love for you didn't change" Seohyun stood up "Haha! Stop lying ulzzang boy! It is already clear that you love Yoona, that's why you took her side right? That's why you called me a FLIRT because I slammed a pizza on her.. right right?" Luhan gave his birthday present to her. "My promise.." Seohyun looked at the goguma cake and looked back again at Luhan "What's that for?" Luhan scratches his head "Tch .. it's my birthday present to you." Seohyun grab Luhan's phone which is in his left hand "Yah! Give it back to me!" Seohyun stuck out her tounge "Merong.. that is not valid anymore! Look it's 12:03 am! See??" Seohyun stopped showing Luhan his phone when she saw his wallpaper..she got frozen. "Told you, don't steal other people's things." Seohyun left with no choice but to accept the goguma cake. "Hmm .. fine I will accept this but not as a birthday present but as an apology.." Luhan smiled at her cuteness "It's a birthday present .. I promised to give you that." Seohyun slap his arm "It. is. not!" Luhan leaned close to her "Then consider that as a belated birthday gift .. atleast I'm the first one to greet you a belated happy birthday JuHyun" He smiled at her shocked expression. "Yah! Move away freak! Well to tell you the truth .. I have a suitor, I kinda like him. He is waaay better than you. We will meet tomorrow to practice our piano lesson." Luhan can't believe what he just heard. Seohyun has a new suitor .. he felt bitterness inside of him. He just carried her bridal style until they reached her house. "erted guy! Why the hell did you do that?" Luhan just walk away, not answering her nor saying goodbye. "You're right Luhan. Nothing changed..you're still stubborn."