Chapter 14: You're too stupid to see

Ulzzang's Love Story
(Seohyun's POV) I don't want to go to school, but I have to since exams are coming. I didn't eat breakfast, I woke up late to do so. I arrived at our school, I guess our prof is not around I'm 3 minutes late, but the room is in chaos. When I 'lazily' opened the door, everyone was having a party, well you can consider that as a party since there were cakes, pizzas and some more. Instead of joining them, I found myself putting my earphones while grabing any book inside my bag. When I'm about to open the book, Amber remove my earphones. "Aish what?" I asked coldly while frowning. "Seohyun ah! Why not join the fun?" Before I could even talk she dragged me into the crowd. When I'm infront of the foods my stomach suddenly crumpled. "Seems like someone hasn't eaten yet." Yoona said while smiling at me. "No thanks. I already ate, errmm congrats for both of you." I looked at Luhan and smiled then went back to my sit. I'm pissed! I decided to just take a nap before I could burst my self from crying. Luhan is indeed happy right now and I don't want to ruin their moment. Before I could even close my eyes my phone buzz, when I opened the message 'Hello my daughter! Prepare yourself tonight, umma has a surprise for you. Happy birthday and I love you so much my little princess.' What? Omo today is my birthday pabo! I forgot about my own birthday because of crying yesterday. I want to cry but not here, I would just spoil the fun. Umma is the only one who remembered my birthday. Kris didn't even sent me a message, he also forgot about it. Aish! Stupid birthdays, why does it have to be celebrated? I really don't get the logic. I looked at Luhan and saw him looking at me, but he quickly move away and continue chatting with others. He said that he will give me a goguma cake on my birthday, he promised me! Promises were really meant to broke someone's heart. I just sigh to myself and looked at the person infront of me.. it's Yoona she's handing me a pizza "Here! This taste so good Hyun. Don't starve yourself, it's bad for you." I put my head down, I don't want to look at her, she's a nice girl but I'm mad at her. "No, I'm not eating pizza. It looks disgusting" I said while looking at the pizza. She made me look at her by waving her hand infront of me "It's delicious. I know you are hungry." I looked at her in the eye "I said no right?" She put the pizza on my desk and leaned closer to whisper something to me "I can only share the pizza Seo Ju Hyun. I know what you want, but I'm sorry Luhan is only mine." I glared at her and stood up from my seat "Yah! I'm not like you! An all time flirt, that wants to date all the ulzzang in this school!" I grab the pizza on my desk and slam it on her. When I turn around everyone was looking at me in disbelief. "What are you all looking at?" then I turn to face Yoona who was currently in shock mode "That's good for now. Thank me for slamming that on your uniform not on your face!" I grab my things to leave but before I do, I turn to face her again "I'm not jealous you know? And to tell you, I already kissed your almighty boyfriend. He's the reason why Kris and I broke up", then I glared at Luhan who has his wide eyes on "Yes Lu Han! You heard that right. Thanks to you jerk!" I run going to the rooftop, well it's not a surprise to me that I'm crying. (No one's POV) Luhan was surprised to hear Seohyun like that. He went to Yoona and help her stand "Luhan oppa" Yoona hugged him while she was crying. "It's ok Yoona shh stop crying." When she stopped, Luhan asked Amber to help Yoona go to the girls CR to change her already spoiled uniform. When the girls were out he also went out of the room to find Seohyun. He went to the field, to their basketball court..and in every corner of their school but she's nowhere to be found. He looked up then sigh "Maybe she went home." Before he go back on their classroom he remembered a specific place of the school that he hasn't checked yet--the rooftop. Seohyun's phone suddenly rang "Yebeoseyeo? Oh Kris oppa! Ah kamsahamnida. No, I'm not crying, I was just touched when everyone greeted me. Hmm.. yeah. Ah about Luhan, he has a girlfriend now, but I'm really ok with that. Yoona is a nice girl, don't worry too much about me. I'm more than ok haha yeah! Thanks for being a good friend Kris. No, I don't need a present a simple 'happy birthday' is enough for me. It's the thought that counts anyway. Bye bye, take care always." As soon as Luhan reached the rooftop and found Seohyun. "Hyun, we need to talk" Seohyun faced him "There's nothing to talk about Luhan? Don't make any issues, you're getting me sick!" Before Seohyun could leave Luhan held her arm "You changed. How did you become like that? Why did you say those rude words to her?", Seohyun removed her arm from Luhan's grip "Her? So we're gonna talk about Yoona! Why don't you ask that duck first, before asking me?" Luhan frown at Seohyun, he can't believe that those words are coming from . "You're pathetic Ju Hyun! How did this happen to you?" Seohyun's tears finally went out from her hazel nut eyes "Pathetic huh? Why are you siding on her, when you don't know the true story behind my actions huh? I know you love her Luhan, but you shouldn't buy her craziness! She is a total freak" Luhan move away from her. "You're the freak one Seohyun! You're just jealous because I have Yoona and we love each other and you, you don't have anyone! You know why? because you want everything at the same time JuHyun! You have Kris then you also want me.. so who is the real flirt?" Seohyun can't hold her anger anymore and slap Luhan "That's for calling me a flirt, and this" She slap Luhan again "For siding on Yoona without knowing the reason why.. and this" she punched Luhan "For making me chose you over Kris for making me love you. I don't want everything Luhan, it's just you that I want. I'm not asking for more, maybe it's too much. What a wonderful birthday present." Seohyun run down while crying. Luhan didn't mind the slaps and the punch he recieved from her, he's crying for hurting himself too. He ruin everything. He loves Seohyun, but pretended he didn't, and ended up hurting both of them.