Chapter 7: Inlove for the First Time (part1)

Ulzzang's Love Story
(Luhan's POV) I woke up early but slept late, what is happening to me? I slept late because I spent time exchanging messages with Seohyun and woke up early because I want to talk to her. Damn it! Why the hell is she crossing my mind everytime? I quickly packed my things and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning Luhan", my mom greeted me with a smile which I found creepy. She usually greets me then tell me all of her words of wisdom, but today she's different. "Good morning umma", then I took a bite on the waffle that she made. "I can sense that my lulu is different today. Are you planning to change for the better?", my eyes widened.. changing, how? "Why umma? How can you say that I'm changing?" She just laugh as loud as she could then went near me. "You used to wake up late that's why I always scold you but today, you woke up early.", I really can't say that I'm changing because I woke up early that's not reasonable! "Lulu and not just your time of waking up and also your hairstyle. You used to put wax on your hair to make it stand. Is my Lulu courting a girl?", I quickly drank my milk and finished it. Shoot I'm not courting a girl and I'm not different. I stand to say goodbye to her "I should go now. Take care umma", she hugged me and pinched my cheeks "Take care Luhan." When I was on the bus going to school. "Luhan?", when I looked at the girl "Yoona?", I was about to stand when *pak*! She just slapped my face, not just a face but my very handsome face. I held her hand and asked "Why the hell did you slapped my handsome face?", she went down from the bus while crying so I followed her on the street. "Go away you jerk!", I held her hand so it made her stop from running. "Now tell me why?", she faced me while she's still crying. "I thought you're a serious guy, I thought I was the only one but I'm so stupid to trust someone as bad as you! You're dating different girl everyday! You are a total stupid ignorant and a selfish man! I hate you", I let go of her arm. "You don't have the right to hate", she slap my face again then ran away. When I got in our room there are many students and ofcourse they are noisy--part of daily life. I approached Seohyun who was reading a book while sitting on the floor at the corner of our room. "Hey there!", I tapped her shoulder but I get no response, maybe she needs to be alone so I just sit next to her because I don't know I just love being close to her. After a few minutes she decided to talk to me. "It seems that you and your girlfriend already broke up?", how did she know? I looked at her in the eyes "I already told you right? I have many girlfriends but forgot their names", she punch my arm but it8 doesn't hurt that much then I was shocked when she said "Don't talk to me!", I bowed my head low and sadness filled my heart. "Luhan you should know the names of your girlfriends. You should find out who among them is your love. If you did that you could talk to me again" This girl is really hilarious. She then stood up and head back to her chair and me, I was left dumbfounded. Shoot I can't live a day without talking to her. I will make this mission quick, I love Seohyun I don't want her to be mad. Wait what did I just said? I love her? Do I?